Pages:
Author

Topic: Want to invest - page 25. (Read 6498 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 252
April 22, 2020, 09:04:11 AM
so you do not have a big risk and I also recommend that you invest money for the long term and still choose the top 5 altcoins. investment other than top in my opinion has more risk
This will be best for long-term investment and less risky rather than cryptocurrency that are not in the top list. I'm familiar with GNT but BAT seems good investment for me. You should choose projects that have good technology and related to financial institution. It's seems that BTC and ETH still the best cryptocurrency to invest today. ETH continue to develop their platform while BTC continue to make adopt in many countries.
Activity: 994
Merit: 503
April 22, 2020, 02:00:27 AM
Goodmorning, i’m not new in the world of crypto but I never did an investment for lack of money, but now I recived a good amount of money and i want to buy&diversify my portfolio.
So I just bought a Ledger Nano X and want to know which are the best project to invest.
I always look with interest at $GNT, for their great  idea of decentralizing computing and $BAT , and other suggest?thanks Smiley
I am not a technology investor. When investing, I only care about short-term profits because the crypto market is full of scams. If you ask me about alts so invest now, I'll just answer you are BNB and Link. It is one of those alts that get many people interested in both their technology and future plans. Their community is huge and it is very easy to push its price higher in the future. We just need to wait for a good time to buy and hold for about 3 weeks. After halving, the market will have a clear growth. That is also my upcoming trading plan.
Activity: 1194
Merit: 126
Think Different
April 22, 2020, 01:41:40 AM
It looks like you want to keep it a long time using the wallet, I suggest taking safe ways like Bitcoin, Ethereum and BNB for now.
He suggest to buy some altcoins like GNT & BAT, but I suggest that he must go with his 3 top cryptocurrencies before he will put his money to other altcoins. I agree with you, it's safer to put a secure asset first before going to higher risk altcoins. ETH and BNB are making an important role in todays reputation of cryptocurrency so it's better to deal with this great coins especially if your going to a long-term.
Activity: 499
Merit: 250
Chainjoes.com
April 21, 2020, 09:42:01 PM
if you have an interest in increasing investment, I recommend eth. because if im look at from several available sources, eth is a coin that is worthy of being made a long-term investment
Ethereum project is good, but if you can see the ROI from Ethereum I think you can think twice if you want to invest, Ethereum ROI is already high, the risk of declining is also high, my advice is look for projects with ROI still - (negative), and wait until the coin woke up
Ethereum is not my choice during this bad time and it is best to avoid it because the risk is higher than normal. I think Ethereum can only stop at $300 by the end of this year but on the condition that covid-19 must officially end. Of course there are still many things waiting for this market but the crypto market will definitely continue to rise again soon.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 767
April 21, 2020, 03:35:16 PM
It looks like you want to keep it a long time using the wallet, I suggest taking safe ways like Bitcoin, Ethereum and BNB for now.

agree, that for investment it is clear that patience is needed to be able to analyze properly and I agree that the investment at this time is placed on Bitcoin. and if you want also with altcoin it is clear that ethereum, BNB is quite reliable, but there is also a future that is saved to save, namely LINK.

Theres no such thing about "safe"even if we do talk about top coins like BTC and other alts.For BNB then it would be a good choice rather than considering non popular ones.It might be a bit little late since we know on how Binance already fly with colors but it isnt really that late to consider it.

Its a matter of risk management though because for us able make some profits then it will depend if we do make such steps.It might be a gamble from time to time because
nothing is assured on crypto investment or even on traditional ones when it comes to long term.It do totally depend on your choice..
Activity: 1694
Merit: 268
Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited
April 21, 2020, 03:23:11 PM
Goodmorning, i’m not new in the world of crypto but I never did an investment for lack of money, but now I recived a good amount of money and i want to buy&diversify my portfolio.
So I just bought a Ledger Nano X and want to know which are the best project to invest.
I always look with interest at $GNT, for their great  idea of decentralizing computing and $BAT , and other suggest?thanks Smiley
If indeed you really want to invest, my advice is better you choose some large alt coins like eth or bnb, because if you invest with alt coin which has a small volume and small market capitalization of course it will only hinder your money to grow, Because, the in choosing  investments we have to be really smart to determine which alt coin we want to invest in so that we can minimize the risk of loss that cans occur in a trade and of course all decisions are yours alone in relation to which investment assets you will choose now.
Activity: 1426
Merit: 506
April 21, 2020, 02:10:08 PM
Ethereum project is good, but if you can see the ROI from Ethereum I think you can think twice if you want to invest, Ethereum ROI is already high, the risk of declining is also high, my advice is look for projects with ROI still - (negative), and wait until the coin woke up
That is a valid point, the return of investment for ETH is really high because the initial price was less than a dollar and it has risen over thousand dollars at one point, if you look right now majority of the alt coins are not in profit but you need to be careful which one to invest as majority of the projects are done and dusted.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 103
The OGz Club
April 21, 2020, 12:41:19 PM
if you have an interest in increasing investment, I recommend eth. because if im look at from several available sources, eth is a coin that is worthy of being made a long-term investment
Activity: 866
Merit: 10
April 21, 2020, 11:23:24 AM
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
April 21, 2020, 04:36:23 AM
Thats good choice of investment better have them both but of course Priority Bitcoin and also Ripple as ou wanna diversify your folio.
If you are looking for a crypto exchange project, let me know.
I have a good crypto exchange site.
I will show you demo first.
really?wanna share with us here?unless you will ask for payments or commission ?
Activity: 1708
Merit: 105
April 20, 2020, 11:30:47 PM

agree, that for investment it is clear that patience is needed to be able to analyze properly and I agree that the investment at this time is placed on Bitcoin. and if you want also with altcoin it is clear that ethereum, BNB is quite reliable, but there is also a future that is saved to save, namely LINK.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
April 21, 2020, 03:55:19 AM
If you are looking for a crypto exchange project, let me know.
I have a good crypto exchange site.
I will show you demo first.
Activity: 868
Merit: 16
April 21, 2020, 01:34:52 AM
Agree, holding altcoin for long term investment is seem like a bad strategy since most of them only have a high price when they are new to launch on the exchange after that when the altcoin is being traded on the exchange the price will drop slowly. I have some altcoin who finally havw no value, having a thousand of amount that hopefully can make me rich in a few year a head but that was a bullshit. Bitcoin is the right decision for you to hold for long term investment, moreover if you buy it at the lower price then you will have a more chance to gain a lot of money.
Activity: 2996
Merit: 609
April 20, 2020, 07:30:21 PM
investment requires patience and extensive references. don't be too quick to make a decision. please learn more before you decide to do it, because at your own risk it will bear it
Investing in any coin requires a reasonable investment strategy and you will avoid a lot of unnecessary risks when investing. I always spend a lot of time analyzing and researching that coin carefully before making decisions because each of my decisions will directly affect my profit. However, it depends on the crypto market because crypto is basically a very volatile place and must always set a stop loss.

Everything doesn't really have that assurance and we know that each investments do really have corresponding risk which had always the norm.

Most common mistake by people who do just carelessly invest without any doing research first will really experience loss of money.They are too lazy enough
on not to do  their homework and just directly invested without even thinking because they either hear out some hype or suggestion by someone or just
blindly bought that one.

Nothing is assured when it comes to future as always.
Activity: 728
Merit: 100
April 20, 2020, 09:41:33 AM
so you do not have a big risk and I also recommend that you invest money for the long term and still choose the top 5 altcoins. investment other than top in my opinion has more risk
Activity: 479
Merit: 250
https://streamies.io/
April 20, 2020, 07:06:12 AM
investment requires patience and extensive references. don't be too quick to make a decision. please learn more before you decide to do it, because at your own risk it will bear it
Investing in any coin requires a reasonable investment strategy and you will avoid a lot of unnecessary risks when investing. I always spend a lot of time analyzing and researching that coin carefully before making decisions because each of my decisions will directly affect my profit. However, it depends on the crypto market because crypto is basically a very volatile place and must always set a stop loss.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 118
April 20, 2020, 04:38:51 AM
 looks like your not really a newb but you are a pro because the first thing that got in your mind is buying a hard wallet  . that is the main thing we need to store funds and hardware wallet have the greatest security compare to virtual one   . now when it comes to coin choice i recognized the bat coin you mention but i dont recognized gnt   .  like i said earlier your a pro and you could be pro 'ier than me so my coin knowledge is still slim compare to you , that could be the reason why i dont know such coin like that  . goodlike though buddy   . 
Activity: 994
Merit: 261
April 20, 2020, 03:53:07 AM
Activity: 1638
Merit: 278
April 13, 2020, 12:22:40 PM
I like BAT as well, this coin will have a high price in the future I guess. Because until now its platform is so friendly to be used, I use Brave Browser in my whole day because it is so easy to use, there is no ads that popping up like another browser when I tried to open some sites. I think the real function and can be use by most people is a strong for BAT will have a high price. So, you aren't wrong to choose this coin as an investment place and if I suggesting you should choose it for long term investment to gain high reward.
can i ask you a question? I recently downloaded brave browser but how to earn bat tokens using this browser?
Is there i need to do first before earning bat tokens? Plss enlighthen me.
With a quick search on google, I just find a coinbase article on earning bat tokens through brave browser; we can trust coinbase so I believe this must be a legit guidelines. Here you go: https://www.coinbase.com/earn/basic-attention-token
If you look for video tutorial then his may help you: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nS5CzL93bEQ Please not this is just another random video I got from google search and its credibility is unknown hence act purely based on your own responsibility.

Also, it would be much better if you wait until @ballerin to respond to your request on earning bat token using brave browser. Because, we can trust this community as they are known for sharing from their real experiences unlike what we do get from internet.
Activity: 938
Merit: 101
April 13, 2020, 10:14:57 AM
I like BAT as well, this coin will have a high price in the future I guess. Because until now its platform is so friendly to be used, I use Brave Browser in my whole day because it is so easy to use, there is no ads that popping up like another browser when I tried to open some sites. I think the real function and can be use by most people is a strong for BAT will have a high price. So, you aren't wrong to choose this coin as an investment place and if I suggesting you should choose it for long term investment to gain high reward.
can i ask you a question? I recently downloaded brave browser but how to earn bat tokens using this browser?
Is there i need to do first before earning bat tokens? Plss enlighthen me.
Pages:
Jump to: