Pages:
Author

Topic: Want to know what iGotSpots has been up to? - page 2. (Read 4368 times)

legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
Once we get one one or two more large exchanges like Bittrex our price will soar after the sells are spread out. Few coins take 6 months to set up for success and rush to as many sites as possible as quickly as possible. We have already made sure the coin is stable enough to scale to multuple large markets
Since you have the contacts, can you ask Bittrex to setup an email notification feature for when your trades execute? I'd like to get an email when one of my orders get filled, just like my stock sites.

I always liked the ding that mcxnow has
How do you hear it when you are not at your computer?

Fair enough. Personally, I only have orders up when I am watching them, but you could always...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Long_Range_Acoustic_Device
Activity: 556
Merit: 500
Once we get one one or two more large exchanges like Bittrex our price will soar after the sells are spread out. Few coins take 6 months to set up for success and rush to as many sites as possible as quickly as possible. We have already made sure the coin is stable enough to scale to multuple large markets
Since you have the contacts, can you ask Bittrex to setup an email notification feature for when your trades execute? I'd like to get an email when one of my orders get filled, just like my stock sites.

How do you hear it when you are not at your computer?
legendary

legendary
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
How much money can I make here in $$$? future price prediction per coin.
Activity: 252
Merit: 120
Why do I have a feeling everyone from last year is just waiting for someone else to say something first...?

I'll be posting on both of these names so I have control of both threads and private messages. Contacting me in IRC or on iGotSpots on the forums will always be the fastest
legendary
nice another clonecoin with no Future.

Next.

I have seen you do this in many threads. I used to act like you are now. A bit of advice...either don't be hostile towards other coins or use your normal username to do so. People don't appreciate their coins username being a douche

I don't mind the trolling and probably deserve it, but I'm giving you a solid piece of advice that it took me a year to learn

You know the Coin stole my name right ? Its not the other way around.

I did not know that. Nevermind my last post  Smiley
legendary
Just for total transparency, the three people that have worked on Maieuticoin are iGotSpots, ThePeePs, and MrData (sorry if you didn't want people to know)
legendary
nice another clonecoin with no Future.

Next.

I have seen you do this in many threads. I used to act like you are now. A bit of advice...either don't be hostile towards other coins or use your normal username to do so. People don't appreciate their coins username being a douche

I don't mind the trolling and probably deserve it, but I'm giving you a solid piece of advice that it took me a year to learn
legendary
Awesome.  SPOTS, CPR, TIX are all roaring success stories and remain extremely relevant today.  How can this investment go south?  You would never steer me in the wrong direction!

33% of those have hit $8 million market cap. I would say your chances are better getting behind my newest project than someone with no experience in this field
tss
Activity: 742
what a load of horseshit.  this whole post if fake.  bye bye M
legendary
You still have to come up with ways to use the coin to bring true value. For instance, if I owed you $100 and offered you a $100 Amazon gift card as payment, you'd probably take it because it's utility is almost that of cash. However, if I offered you a $100 Radio Shack gift card, you would undoubtedly turn it down. I'm not even sure if you'd take $200 RS gift card because it's utility is so limited.

So, why is Bitcoin so valuable? Because it is like the Amazon gift card - almost as good as cash. The key is to make M coin or any new coin as useful as Bitcoin.

I think there are two types of coins nowadays. The market you are describing has become extremely oversaturated. Everyone is competing for a piece of a very small pie. The second kind of coin is more Proof of Value and Storage of Wealth as a hedge against other more established (and volatile) networks. I believe we fill the latter role exceptionally well

Adoption and utility come after interest. Trying to do it in the reverse order will almost always end in futility
legendary
This is an interesting coin for the high PoS niche (HYP, TEK, CAP, & HBN). Actually, it is the only ultra low coin count coin I am aware of with a decent level of PoS.

SYNC was going to get 100% PoS on 1k coins, but they've elected to have the imputed yearly stake rate decline 50% every month. In this way, it definitely rewards early holders/insiders moreso than this coin that pays 50% PoS unchanging.

Right now, I see a few good thins on M coin:

(1) 6 months of work and over 42 pages of posts from MMXIV dev / iGotSpots: shows activity that I have not seen before on such a low market cap coin

(2) Market cap is very low: compare this to say PHS, which has x100 the number of coins but is $80k-$60k market cap vs M's $25k-$30k market cap. PHS has had very little community or dev activity (that we can see; Palmdetroit says he is working on things however) for a while.

(3) Extremely thin order books: the free float on this coin is very low. M on Bittrex has 46.253 M for sale, or roughly 2% of the market. PHS on Cryptsy has 33.7k for sale, 1.5% of the market. However, buying out everything on M will raise the price temporarily to 10 BTC a coin, while the same buy out will only raise PHS to 32.8k sat. It takes 9.18 BTC to raise M to it's high level, but it takes 11.15 BTC to raise PHS's to its level.

I see at least parity with PHS as possible. Even say 0.5 BTC an M would make it's market cap only $300k, and I know of a lot of coins around that level that are not active at all. M could be a loaded spring or it could just chug along where it is now. Either scenario isn't that bad Smiley

Very accurate. Remember, we advertise 50% yearly stake. This will earn you 50% increased holdings a year if the coin stays at the current price. Using our past trends, we have nowhere to go but up, which we have been doing for several months now

You hold Maieuticoin to stake your .96% weekly interest. Any price increase is just icing on the profit cake
legendary
I will be in #MMXIV on Freenode IRC for most of the day today if anyone wants to join us for some fun with the trivia bot (to earn coins, I do giveaways throughout the day based on score). I will also be available to answer questions in there for anything related to Maieuticoin
legendary
At 5% we are offering like 25% inflation yearly for 50% stake

Ok, please tell me I am not the only one that had a major DAFUQ? moment after reading this nonsense statement.

If we have gone up 5% since switching to PoS, that gives us roughly a 25% increase over a year from inflation. Staking generates 50% yearly

This means our system is destroying roughly half of the coins generated by stake via transactions fees and other key factors. This allows us to offer an aggressive 50% yearly stake while only causing roughly 25% yearly infliation

If I say something you don't understand or that doesn't make sense, please feel free to ask. I have no problem clarifying anything I say so my statement's intentions are known to all parties
You still have to come up with ways to use the coin to bring true value. For instance, if I owed you $100 and offered you a $100 Amazon gift card as payment, you'd probably take it because it's utility is almost that of cash. However, if I offered you a $100 Radio Shack gift card, you would undoubtedly turn it down. I'm not even sure if you'd take $200 RS gift card because it's utility is so limited.

So, why is Bitcoin so valuable? Because it is like the Amazon gift card - almost as good as cash. The key is to make M coin or any new coin as useful as Bitcoin.
Activity: 216
Merit: 100
At 5% we are offering like 25% inflation yearly for 50% stake

Ok, please tell me I am not the only one that had a major DAFUQ? moment after reading this nonsense statement.
legendary
So TLDR: you have another scamcoin. A stake one too! How innovative. Mullick clone this one too?

No exchange representatives are involved with us
legendary
What exchanges is this coin on?

Bittrex and VaultEX. We were on a few other small ones, but lost them when we did the hard fork
Pages:
Jump to: