Pages:
Author

Topic: [WAR] Fuck the cunt mods, fuck the owners of this board - page 3. (Read 9518 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Mod's sanction trolling, mods allow cunts like Hazard to do whatever the fuck they want.

Hazard and Mods - fuck yourselves, fuck your family and fuck any dead rotting relatives you have.

I hope your family members die horrible deaths, and you have to watch them suffer.

Someone please ban this troll.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
This thread has essentially become the 4chan of btctalk.

Hopefully without the cheese pizza
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1030
Twitter @realmicroguy
The fact that this thread has been allowed to live on this forum speaks volumes.

We try to let free speech roll whenever possible. Of course, spam and etc are still not condoned, for obvious reasons.

Good to know.
Activity: 938
Merit: 502
This thread has essentially become the 4chan of btctalk.
This is still going?
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1030
Twitter @realmicroguy
The fact that this thread has been allowed to live on this forum speaks volumes.
Only bieber deserves death

Ethically, in my drunken state I can't condone the killing of children, but that being said... +1

We try to let free speech roll whenever possible. Of course, spam and etc are still not condoned, for obvious reasons.

Good to know.

These un's usually be left for comedic effect, aye matey?
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060
Only bieber deserves death
I love this declaration of war!
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1227
Away on an extended break

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1042
Death to enemies!
Mod's sanction trolling, mods allow cunts like Hazard to do whatever the fuck they want.

Hazard and Mods - fuck yourselves, fuck your family and fuck any dead rotting relatives you have.

I hope your family members die horrible deaths, and you have to watch them suffer.

Trollololololololoolol

Now that's a good RAGE QUIT! Cheesy  Cool

edit: this forum's mods are actually fantastic. Good place to freely discuss. There are only few other places on clearnet like this. Plus one or two forums on deep web with similar attitude and message boards on Freenet who are technically uncontrollable.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000
LOL In other forums mods certainly do sanction trolling, the problem is here you have a handy ignore function so you don't have to put up with that kind of bullshit so the accusation doesn't really make much sense, I agree it happens all the time on other forums though which is why I don't bother frequenting them anymore, if people want to have a discussion now they do it by my rules or they get erased off my web browser.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067
Christian Antkow
... My God... What happened here ...
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1004

Look at his posts,

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/5qqqqq-124708

just a little wanker - fundamental angry about that no girl (or boy?) wants to get in touch with him.

Your a faggot cunt, and now your gonna see why you shouldn't fuck with people.

Your a bustout cunt, running a bustout forum, and you can definitely go fuck yourself.

Yeah, go fuck yourself

Go fuck yourself

No, just you and Hazard.  I hope your mother gets run over by a steamroller.  I would laugh.

Go fuck your dead cunt whore father, brother, grandfather, , uncle, grandmother, mother, sister and/or, aunt in the ass.

tsss ....

global moderator
Activity: 3766
Merit: 2610
In a world of peaches, don't ask for apple sauce

OP seems pretty butthurt. He must be new to the internet.
Might be. Or he simply never got used to it.
b!z
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

OP seems pretty butthurt. He must be new to the internet.
Activity: 686
Merit: 504
always the student, never the master.
yeah this site sucks balls. for the love of humanit, enable the go up/ go down buttons Adminstrators!!! its as simple as ticking a freaking checkbox in the admin console!
First of all, the only people I know that use the word 'cunt' to settle an argument are freshmen in high school.  Second of all, its not like the OP did anything extraordinarily original by modifying the LTC script's parameters to adjust the block speed, payout, max supply, etc. so I don't know why he even has anything to be mad about...
Pages:
Jump to: