Pages:
Author

Topic: [WAR] Fuck the cunt mods, fuck the owners of this board - page 5. (Read 9518 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 500
Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE
my +1 vote for thread of the month  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1030
Twitter @realmicroguy
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Wow someone needs therapy, if an internet forum can get him this pissed then I can imagine what he would do to his kids (if anyone will have his kids) if they upset him. Sad.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
With all these spam posts, this guy will probably reach hero status before he gets banned. One more reason you can't trust someone just because of their post count.

See this guy is a "full member" now
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
This is friggin hysterical. I implore the mods to keep at least one of his threads as a monument of lulz and a warning to others.
Yes, please don't delete the original thread! It's a good read Smiley
lol, it is a good read....  this is hillarious
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
This is friggin hysterical. I implore the mods to keep at least one of his threads as a monument of lulz and a warning to others.
Yes, please don't delete the original thread! It's a good read Smiley
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
legendary
Mod's sanction trolling, mods allow cunts like Hazard to do whatever the fuck they want.

Hazard and Mods - fuck yourselves, fuck your family and fuck any dead rotting relatives you have.

I hope your family members die horrible deaths, and you have to watch them suffer.

This is awesome haha, what happened sqqqq?
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.2379885
Mod's sanction trolling, mods allow cunts like Hazard to do whatever the fuck they want.

Hazard and Mods - fuck yourselves, fuck your family and fuck any dead rotting relatives you have.

I hope your family members die horrible deaths, and you have to watch them suffer.

This is awesome haha, what happened sqqqq?
Activity: 14
He started a new thread.. As if that erases everything that occured here  Undecided
Hmm... I could delete the thread for spamming, but that would be no fun Sad

Go get 'em Hazard!
It's self moderated  Cry
Like that's ever stopped you  Tongue

I asked, and you delivered.
This coin has been premined for the past 4 hours! Abandon ship!
With all these spam posts, this guy will probably reach hero status before he gets banned. One more reason you can't trust someone just because of their post count.
Activity: 28
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1030
Twitter @realmicroguy

Let me guess, you are 13? Honestly, this type of anger is not healthy even for kids your age.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1021
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1026
In Cryptocoins I Trust