Pages:
Author

Topic: Wardrick scammed me out of $110 - page 6. (Read 7140 times)

Activity: 908
Merit: 657
January 28, 2015, 06:47:36 PM
99.97642% of the Starbucks gift cards that have been sold on this forum have been carded. I'm surprised Wardrick even attempted to buy them, Wardrick should know better. If he did use the balance he should pay up obviously, but I'm only 27.5427% sure he did.

he did use the balance. I pm'ed the next morning to tell him I want to take my cards back but he said he used them all up

Post screenshots of those PMs. If he already used them, there is no reason why he shouldn't have paid.

Interesting: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=85316 - Shows "This user's password was reset recently." - Possibly a hacked account? Maybe someone could get him to verify this is him or leave negative feedback to protect others in case of a hacked account.

January 26, 2015, 01:33:02 PM - Wardrick - password reset via email and January 26, 2015, 08:40:01 PM - Wardrick - password reset via email from the seclog. Assuming the OP is using the default timezone, it seems Wardrick was in control of his account when he sent these PMs (although the hacker might have redeemed the codes after gaining access to his account).
copper member
Activity: 2926
Merit: 2348
January 28, 2015, 06:44:54 PM
99.97642% of the Starbucks gift cards that have been sold on this forum have been carded. I'm surprised Wardrick even attempted to buy them, Wardrick should know better. If he did use the balance he should pay up obviously, but I'm only 27.5427% sure he did.

he did use the balance. I pm'ed the next morning to tell him I want to take my cards back but he said he used them all up
None of your screen shots reflect either of these messages. In fact the messages that you have shown reflect the opposite of that.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
January 28, 2015, 06:19:48 PM

Post screenshots of those PMs. If he already used them, there is no reason why he shouldn't have paid.

Interesting: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=85316 - Shows "This user's password was reset recently." - Possibly a hacked account? Maybe someone could get him to verify this is him or leave negative feedback to protect others in case of a hacked account.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
January 28, 2015, 06:16:41 PM

January 28, 2015, 06:01:52 PM
If the gift cards were redeemed it is really your word against his as to who redeemed them.

A better practice would be have to transferred the balance to a newly generated card number sent to his email by Starbucks

Well, I have all the evidence to back my claims. Wardrick is PMing in private and not confronting in public because he knows he used up the cards and emptied them

copper member
January 28, 2015, 05:52:50 PM
If the gift cards were redeemed it is really your word against his as to who redeemed them.

A better practice would be have to transferred the balance to a newly generated card number sent to his email by Starbucks
January 28, 2015, 05:49:28 PM
It looks like you sent him something without discussing terms. If you were expecting to receive money immidiatly then you should have specified as much. He did offer to disregard the codes so you could sell them yourself.

If there is really no problem with any of the codes then you should have no issues with reselling them yourself.

I pm'ed him the next morning I would take them back but he used them up and I cant resell empty cards.

And you can't take back codes in gitcard business for obvious reasons.
January 28, 2015, 05:43:21 PM
Yes, I realized I sent him without discussing further into details but the point is he redeemed them and emptied out all of the cards I sent him and told me he would pay me when he sees the cards are working and use them up. So... it's been all used and I'm still not paid Huh
copper member
January 28, 2015, 05:09:36 PM
It looks like you sent him something without discussing terms. If you were expecting to receive money immidiatly then you should have specified as much. He did offer to disregard the codes so you could sell them yourself.

If there is really no problem with any of the codes then you should have no issues with reselling them yourself.
Activity: 908
Merit: 657
January 28, 2015, 05:07:54 PM
I think one of the issues here is that there was a severe lack of communication regarding payment details before you sent the codes. Assuming the only messages Wardrick sent you are the ones you have posted, I'm not surprised that he hasn't paid you. "Interested" does not mean the same thing as "please send me the codes and I will pay you immediately". You put him in a difficult situation by preemptively sending them, I'm sure he would have explained his payment plan beforehand if you had done more than just send the codes after one vague PM. This is all assuming there aren't additional PMs between you two.
January 28, 2015, 04:22:24 PM
I sell Starbucks cards on this forum. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/selling-100-starbucks-gift-cards-at-75-discount-935502

Wardrick pm'ed about wanting me to send him 5 cards first since he is a "hero" and deserves everything to be his way or no way so I sent him 5 cards first (even though I state I dont send first on my sale post) and trusted him without escrow. Well I wish I didn't do that because he is such an asshole and pain in the ass.

Below is the messages I received from him. After I sent him 5 cards, I repeatedly demanded him to send me $110 for what he owes and he responded in the messages below.

http://s16.postimg.org/e2wdo9okx/wardrick.jpg

Below are the cards I sent him, it has been redeemed and emptied out on the day he got the cards.

http://s24.postimg.org/6aa9g4jdt/code_numbers.jpg

When he sent me a message today saying he had problems with his cards, I went back and checked to see what was wrong with them. NOTHING IS WRONG WITH THEM. Cards are still in working condition and emptied out. Many of you guys know starbucks cards run into a lot of issues and get zereoed out quickly. When it gets zereoed, the card itself is not working and is invalid with red letters. However in this case the cards I gave him are still valid and shows up as working.

Below are all the transaction history of all the cards I sent him with today's date and time stamped on it.

http://s24.postimg.org/gr45nomjl/3_cards.jpg

http://s13.postimg.org/vazifl8k3/2_cards.jpg

The last 4 digits match with 5 cards he got. Cards are emptied out on the date I sent him on the 26th and is still in working condition. He promised me he would pay me once he uses up the cards.  Well...the cards has been used up and I still didn't get my $110 back...

Pages:
Jump to: