Pages:
Author

Topic: >> WARNING: COINSORTIUM and ARDEVA SCAM >> Identity theft - page 4. (Read 9903 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Hi Scottbit, Fred here from Ardeva.

Ardeva is a registered Canadian company located in Laval, Quebec, Canada.

Once we approve documents you send us, they are encrypted directly by our system with a public key, while the private key is stored on a few USB drives at safe locations. Once a week, we move all encrypted files from the server to external offline storage as an extra layer of security. We basically parse the required informations from your documents, save them in our database, and then encrypt the files. We don't use your ID/documents for anything except for legal purposes (i.e. you run away with somebody's BTC).

I hope that answered your concerns, and I invite you to contact us at [email protected] if you have any questions about our service.

Regards,
Frederic Houle
Ardeva Founder

Hey Fred from Ardeva
 If I can call you Fred that is you might not want to be so friendly with me after this. You claim to vet IPO's and the owners correct? How come your vetting does not reflect the owner of QuintoBTC being a convicted felon? I think that is very important info when investing in a company. What are you doing exactly to vet these people just prove they are who the say they are?

Edit. Your a construction company correct?

Edit. Just started looking your stuff back over again... You list your IPO on the site you vet for and give yourself 100% rating. RED ALERT RED ALERT. That is what we call unethical in the business world.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Hi Scottbit, Fred here from Ardeva.

Ardeva is a registered Canadian company located in Laval, Quebec, Canada.

Once we approve documents you send us, they are encrypted directly by our system with a public key, while the private key is stored on a few USB drives at safe locations. Once a week, we move all encrypted files from the server to external offline storage as an extra layer of security. We basically parse the required informations from your documents, save them in our database, and then encrypt the files. We don't use your ID/documents for anything except for legal purposes (i.e. you run away with somebody's BTC).

I hope that answered your concerns, and I invite you to contact us at [email protected] if you have any questions about our service.

Regards,
Frederic Houle
Ardeva Founder
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
I don't argue with your line of thinking but your making a possibility into an actuality. Rather than making claims with no evidence how about just putting out a word of caution of something you open yourself up to by providing the verification. Whether they are an actually business or not doesn't change whether they will steal your identity or not as many businesses have done so previously.

Provide evidence or I'd recommend editing the post to remove concrete claims otherwise your just hurting yourself and your credibility.
Activity: 206
Merit: 100
ARDEVA IS STEALING YOUR IDENTITIES

So Ardeva is stealing our identities, because...

Identity thefts are much more profitable than silly Bitcoin projects that owners are listing on their platform.

Ardeva might be stealing our identities?

wtf?
Activity: 34
Merit: 0

ARDEVA IS STEALING YOUR IDENTITIES

I just wanted to warn investors and project owners to stay a way from Coinsortium.co and it's "verification" service Ardeva.com.

As you may know, Ardeva.com is used to verify project owners so that investors know who are they dealing with. Main focus of Ardeva is allegedly getting rid of scams by verifying owners ID, address, credit cards etc. More you give to them, bigger "trust score" you get.

To get 20% of 100% Ardeva score (needed to list project of Coinsortium) you need to send them your ID, front and back scans, profile photo, ID + utility bill and you holding the ID by your face and two different utility bills not older than 3 months.

However, Ardeva is biggest scam of them all. They want you to send them all that just be able to post project.

Project owners that got verified by Ardeva don't see the bigger picture. YOU ARE SENDING YOUR WHOLE IDENTITY INFORMATION TO XYZ WEBSITE!

Ardeva ISN'T registered company, and there is no legal entity behind it! Only some guy with stolen identity

Identity thefts are much more profitable than silly Bitcoin projects that owners are listing on their platform.

Please be aware and list your projects on decentralized platforms!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=828832.new#new
Pages:
Jump to: