Author

Topic: WARNING DeepOnion is a SCAM, proof inside! - page 106. (Read 70335 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
I don't care it's a scam or not, it returns me money for free. Why should I refuse free money ?
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
DEEPONION IS A SCAM !!!

Here is the profile of Deeponion developer

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/crypto-rainbow-321080

Here is his trust rating given by default trust members (Just follow the references)

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=321080

All people on this topic who are defending and promoting deeponion are paid shills and scammers !!!
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
just came to know about this project, No ICO coins are so difficult to find.
Activity: 714
Merit: 105
Someone here says deeponion is copy pasted of another project ok?
So please help me find original one.
Activity: 21
why they have already a big increase? just to understand because I am newbie...
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/deeponion/
look here: $1.41 (22.15%)
0.00032501 BTC (21.73%)
Activity: 224
Wow, lucky I did not invest in them, but thanks for warning us, your analysis is really great.
Activity: 46
if you are getting something for free of cost , its not scam
Activity: 238
now,this project is successful in this website.
I don't think it's a scam..
Activity: 336
Walks like a duck, looks like a duck, quacks like a duck. This is a scam.
Exactly.

I see people that want their "airdrop" coins say, who cares if it goes bust.
Which just shows how this forum has become infested with pathetic people, who put greed over any and all values in life.

But, I think if you believe in crypto and what Bitcoin is about, then everyone should care as these types of manipulative schemes bring a bad name to all of crypto and do not promote and further its purpose.
Correct, which is why I'm telling every newcomer that 99% of the altcoins are scams1.

All above is another sign of deeponion supporters mentality level.
It's not surprising to be honest.

[1] I'm using a wide definition of scam here, where it includes coins that are just created for pump & dump, those that don't have any features, those that have undesirable features (i.e. something the market does not want/need), and outright scams (et. al.).

assigning random meanings to a word that in your opinion describes a product that you dislike seems bit childish, no ?

in what universe does "those that have undesirable features (i.e. something the market does not want/need)" even remotely mean "scam".

Dude you need to ask someone to give you a dictionary for your birthday.
Activity: 714
Merit: 105
I am not agree with OP, this is a free distributed coin so how do you cry why devs use premined coins to smthig?
Real scam is U not DO devs.
People got benefit from deeponion airdrop. Evidence has shown that deeponion can be relied upon to slightly change the lives of some people. More and more people will suport it!

Dude.. I know that in Indonesia it's hard to find a good job, but scamming people for a few bucks a week it is not a good choice believe me.     
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
People got benefit from deeponion airdrop. Evidence has shown that deeponion can be relied upon to slightly change the lives of some people. More and more people will suport it!
Activity: 210
Dev and his friends are holding around 7 million of onions. They will "airdrop" not more than 10% of this amount to all that beggars  and idiots who are supporting this project and posting dozens of scam posts on this topic just to qualify for airdrop and receive some shitcoins . Dev will sell his coins slowly and will make some money, but the problem is that nobody is buying this shitcoin and nobody will. The orderbook on nova is worth nothing and within couple of weeks it will come to 0. So dev, his friends and all their paid shills will have only two opportunities .. to sell this shitcoin to each other or to take them up their arse.    

This is the reality !
Such a harsh word coming from someone who wasn't even a part of deeponion...
I do respect your freedom to express your thoughts but do you need to go on such lengths that you would call someone whom you doesnt even know personally as idiot...
And how come you came up into a conclusion that the post created by the deeponion supporters are all scam?
Present some evidence if you can, but it still doesnt mean that ill believe you...
Same as when no matter what ill tell you in defense of deeponion you still wont believe too...
And if may i ask, what causes you to have such a great hate with deeponion?
Ucy
Activity: 2632
Merit: 403
Bisq is a Bitcoin Fiat Dex. Use responsibly
Quote from: nofuture list pic=2057229.msg21150675#msg21150675 hardwork te=1503550587
Grin you get coin free and doesn't spend any penny... if it scam. deepcoin will die and u lost nothing... time? 30s to join contest is not expensive

Guess this means the Workers do not deserve the "onions" that are being distributed to them.
I assume developer is paying you guys with Onions in place of money. So you actually deserve to know if the money (onions) are real or fake.  
Only slaves would consider their hardwork as "free".  
Dev and his friends are holding around 7 million of onions. They will "airdrop" not more than 10% of this amount to all that beggars  and idiots who are supporting this project and posting dozens of scam posts on the topic just to qualify for airdrop and receive some shitcoins . Dev will sell his coins slowly and will make some money, but the problem is that nobody is buying this shitcoin and nobody will. The orderbook on nova is worth nothing and within couple of weeks it will come to 0. So dev, his friends and all their paid shills will have only two opportunities .. to sell this shitcoin to each other or to take them up their arse.    

This is the reality !
Activity: 143
Merit: 10
Just got back to BCT, and re-registered just to get some onions but unluckily account is locked due to inactivity. (member since 2014, inactive since 2016)

This coin seems good to me. At $1 a piece, i already stashed 10k in case this sh!t goes $100 each. 2.5 btc invested, looking to increase my stash to 50k slowly till year ends.

I can see Monero vs Dash vs Onion 18 months from now, with scammy ico's flooding the crypto space and i can see a working product here already. It is worth a risk, and within my risk appetite.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
 Grin just keep it free. people dont invest to it when see something not right? and we just take airdrop every week. nothing to lose
Activity: 15
Geez that's a lot of onions in those wallets! Meanwhile there's a faucet paying around .00017 Onions every two hours lmao.
Activity: 199
 Grin you get coin free and doesn't spend any penny... if it scam. deepcoin will die and u lost nothing... time? 30s to join contest is not expensive
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
Walks like a duck, looks like a duck, quacks like a duck. This is a scam.
Exactly.

I see people that want their "airdrop" coins say, who cares if it goes bust.
Which just shows how this forum has become infested with pathetic people, who put greed over any and all values in life.

But, I think if you believe in crypto and what Bitcoin is about, then everyone should care as these types of manipulative schemes bring a bad name to all of crypto and do not promote and further its purpose.
Correct, which is why I'm telling every newcomer that 99% of the altcoins are scams1.

All above is another sign of deeponion supporters mentality level.
It's not surprising to be honest.

[1] I'm using a wide definition of scam here, where it includes coins that are just created for pump & dump, those that don't have any features, those that have undesirable features (i.e. something the market does not want/need), and outright scams (et. al.).
Jump to: