Pages:
Author

Topic: WARNING DeepOnion is a SCAM, proof inside! - page 26. (Read 70335 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
"I don't like a project, therefore it's a scam"

Okay dude.

DO is the only project that gives me coin weekly.

I hope to join the airdrop this week
Activity: 99
"I don't like a project, therefore it's a scam"

Okay dude.

DO is the only project that gives me coin weekly.
Activity: 32
I think the problem with this coin is over premine. Dev should make a nice organise plan to make this [Suspicious link removed]d. But he give a big reward for signature campaign. Every week people who has been banned for sure will drop all his onion and this was not a good sign. Every week heavily drop and only bring disaster to the onion itself. Dev should thinking it back and make a new plan. Or this coin will be so smelling someday. no one will dare to get closed.haha

I think that is definitely the case, to create fear in the DO community, who then sell at the wrong time when the price is low, and people like this snap them up. Hold your onions and reap the benefits soon
Activity: 55
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
NOTE: This message was originally not posted by me, but instead by someone who compromised my account.  I have deleted the content.
Activity: 79
Today is the Q & A, check it out to hear some news from the team. Join the chat and watch the video at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WerjwnrEnCc
Activity: 286
Merit: 100
Football Marketplace Powered by the Blockchain
I don't think it's a scam it pay every Friday and it has a good community working together i joined it and i found a trust and helpful mens  Smiley
If you have any question you can join
DeepOnion Live Q&A 3.0 on January 26th

Date: January 26th /2018
Time: 5:30pm EST (Same Time as Last)

The price grow up this days and not affected with others currency prices.

for more questions this the topic of DeepOnions:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/onion-privacy-coin-with-real-use-cases-deeponion-222-released-2683530
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
I am a beggar and a paid shill of deeponion scammers

All of deeponion supporters are nothing but paid shills and immoral beggars, who will support any scam that is paying out.
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
Well, I'm back in this thread, like I usually am every couple of weeks, to see what the latest gripe is, and for general entertainment.  Been a DeepOnion supporter since before the first aidrdrop, gone thru all the rule changes (some I like, some I don't) met some great people, met some not so great.

I've even been banned for a week from the general airdrop, and managed to get back in by being pretty pushy.

So, again, I find myself wondering where all these complaints come from, as they don't match my experiences at all.  Reading thru these makes me feel as if it's not so much the issues people have with "shilling" for DO as they wish more to discredit it so they can shill for their own coin of the moment. 

Not a tactic I agree with, the crypto-environment is big enough for many different coins, what around 1400 plus now on CMC (?) and I'm hopeful that people will start working together to cross-promote because legitimate coins, like DO, benefit all other cryptocurrencies because they share that label.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
Well, after reading the thread, I understand many of the reasons that some of you give about DeepOnion being a scam. I could agree that some things could have been done better. But I've been researching thoroughly and participating in the community and I can assure there's no scam at sight. Some of the devs have come up front with their real names, of course it would be desirable that all of them did like him, but it's a step towards more transparency. I insist that I understand your point of view, but I don't see the scam here. There's much work being done to bring new functionalities that will be available long after the airdrop. If they had a dump intention in mind, they wouldn't release new developments at all, just make marketing and wait for the reward...

But that's just my humble opinion. Thanks all anyway for the arguments.
Activity: 42
Activity: 588
I do not believe that this coin is a scam. I studied this project and I can say for sure that there is a high level of preparation and potential there. I'm ready to invest big money in this coin.
Activity: 68
Merit: 1
Anon
Give me some concrete evidence that these coins are shit. Because I have done a lot of research and it seems that the community is involved, and it will have voting capabilities with Vote Central, which is a huge plus IMO. We know where the coins are and where the devs say they are going. Is the fear that the devs may give up on their creation, not deliver on any of the future capabilities, and that would cause the price to drop and never rise again? I doubt this. The devs have a vision, and so does the community. I am hard pressed to find any concrete evidence that would be reveal it to be a scam.  Shocked
Activity: 336
I think the problem with this coin is over premine. Dev should make a nice organise plan to make this coin good. But he give a big reward for signature campaign. Every week people who has been banned for sure will drop all his onion and this was not a good sign. Every week heavily drop and only bring disaster to the onion itself. Dev should thinking it back and make a new plan. Or this coin will be so smelling someday. no one will dare to get closed.haha
Activity: 129
Maybe he's just trying to lower the price so that he can buy it.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
I read a lot of information about this coin and I'm very upset. Earlier it seemed to me that this is a good coin in which you can invest for a long time. But now I doubt it.
Activity: 280
Merit: 3
This is totally bullshit, Onion is maybe the furtherst cain from scam I have ever researched - and yes, I read the community forum.
Activity: 79
Deep onion is an obvious scam, The so called devs are artifically pumping the price by requiring onions to participate in the airdrops.  This is not fair at all and the devs WILL DUMP ON ALL of You and you will be left with bags if you buy this SCAM SHIT COIN

Well, the same could happen to the devs if others decide earlier to drop the coins. And then what? If there's not enough demand, the coind will be worthless in no time and then no one will succeed. The price has gone up to almost $20 recently, so why wouldn't it go that way again and possibly even higher in the future? The big question is if they will deliver new functionalities, if not then the story willl loose its shine of course. Right now they added two extra devs recently, so looking good if you ask me.
Activity: 59
I have been a Deep Onion community member for some time now and i havent got any clue that it could be a scam. Stop shilling...
Activity: 238
Merit: 23
Well really hard to say if it´s scam or not according to this thread Smiley
The first 7 people in richlist now holds 54% of all onions, in the firts post it was 89% so what happend?

The top 7 includes the wallets where the onions are stored for the airdrops, bounties, DEV rewards and promotion rewards. At present I think the largest holder has somewhere in the region of 100k onions, the rest will actually be distributed between the community, the mods and the devs between now and the end of the airdrops.

Pages:
Jump to: