Pages:
Author

Topic: WARNING DeepOnion is a SCAM, proof inside! - page 25. (Read 70335 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 41
February 02, 2018, 11:47:29 PM
Deeponion is one of the most obvious crypto scams.  They are artifically increasing the price by requiring onions for the airdrops while the devs still own a super majority and are slowly dumping and there will be a MASSIVE DUMP and crash the price to near zero.
Activity: 770
Merit: 504
(っ◔◡◔)っ🍪
February 02, 2018, 10:00:35 PM
May be it's a scam, may be not. Too early to make an evaluation.
But I'm very sorry I didn't partecipate to its airdrop this summer...

Exactly, I missed it too and I'm very sad because of this.
I understand why people call it scam, but it's 50/50 as there is no evidence.
Besides, there were many scam coins that allowed many people to make a lot of money.
Activity: 462
Merit: 23
February 01, 2018, 07:44:17 PM
I don’t think DeepOnion is a scam. In fact it is a solid reliable future coin. Their community is well organized and have an excellent orientation. Unlike other developer, DeepOnion keep their promises and reward their supporters. It is pleasant to be in their community, and you know that your question will be always kindly response.
Activity: 308
Merit: 110
February 01, 2018, 08:07:04 AM

I illustrate it.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
February 01, 2018, 06:53:38 AM
bitttcooonneeecctttt wanna be lol
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
February 01, 2018, 06:39:26 AM
The deeponion community is very large and active. But could it be because of all the airdrops? People love free stuff. What will happen to the community when there is no more free stuff? I hope deeponion is not a scam because some of my friends hold a large quantity of onions and they are hodling long term because they believe one onion could be worth $100.

That's why the airdrop period is 6 month. To build up commitment and a loyal community that doesn't depend on free stuff anymore but is convinced of the success of DeepOnion.
Activity: 68
Merit: 1
Anon
The DO devs are transparent about premine as he said, and it pays us all weekly. after that it will function like an ip/user hiding privacy coin- bitcoin, but not old and trackable by the IRS etc... onions are the future.
Activity: 99
Is the onion a scam? I just heard that Tether got a subpoena for bidding up the price of bitcoin WTF who is next?

apples to oranges.
Activity: 52
Is the onion a scam? I just heard that Tether got a subpoena for bidding up the price of bitcoin WTF who is next?
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
As long as we can make money , who cares it is a scam or not.
I think that at the moment when you get your profit someone is losing his money.
Activity: 140
Merit: 8
The deeponion community is very large and active. But could it be because of all the airdrops? People love free stuff. What will happen to the community when there is no more free stuff? I hope deeponion is not a scam because some of my friends hold a large quantity of onions and they are hodling long term because they believe one onion could be worth $100.
It's not a scam per se.

It's just to make founders/developers rich, with a community shilling (5M in developer funds 1/4 of supply).

I don't consider this trustful at all - if you want just remove such big premine from dev account. 1-2-5% is enough, for dev not necessary to have 20%.

The slapped code on Peercoin clone with TOR enabled, is just lame.
And which crypto needs song? Which crypto have official songs besides scams like Bitconnect?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7cxoz9d8gQ

I think it speaks for itself. Developers/founders have some cash and promote it, with "community" (more of a spamming campaign), and try to grow it to the size, where
they could sell their premine (so probably they must have a lot of more liquid market).

And doing such lame, spamming campaign as a privacy coin, is even more concerning. This song make me laugh really.

Like it will surely be using in deepnet, and other "barely-legal" websites, with such shilling. But it's a cryptoworld, nothing will surprise me really, even not worth anything ERC-20 tokens are worth billions dollars.
Monero or other privacy coin WITHOUT shilling is much better.

Is it the project you dont like or the song?  Grin

I get what you're saying but they have been very transparent with what they're doing with the premine. TBH they are the only project that gives me coin weekly. That's not just the airdrop either. Constant events, contests, etc. You keep make Onion daily if you're committed enough and not fractions either, 5-6 at a time

I don't see their 20% any different than Devs doing a smaller premine then continuing to mine the coin the entire time. At least this is transparent, No?

That song really gets ya though haha. I haven't heard it, don't plan on it either. 
Activity: 882
Merit: 310
It's not a scam per se.

It's just to make founders/developers rich, with a community shilling (5M in developer funds 1/4 of supply).

I don't consider this trustful at all - if you want just remove such big premine from dev account. 1-2-5% is enough, for dev not necessary to have 20%.

The slapped code on Peercoin clone with TOR enabled, is just lame.
And which crypto needs song? Which crypto have official songs besides scams like Bitconnect?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7cxoz9d8gQ

I think it speaks for itself. Developers/founders have some cash and promote it, with "community" (more of a spamming campaign), and try to grow it to the size, where
they could sell their premine (so probably they must have a lot of more liquid market).

And doing such lame, spamming campaign as a privacy coin, is even more concerning. This song make me laugh really.

Like it will surely be using in deepnet, and other "barely-legal" websites, with such shilling. But it's a cryptoworld, nothing will surprise me really, even not worth anything ERC-20 tokens are worth billions dollars.
Monero or other privacy coin WITHOUT shilling is much better.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
As I've discovered DeepOnion about two weeks ago, I don't really understand why people continue to insist on calling it a scam... Wandering through the forums I've seen that many supporters maybe flooded the threads with posts, that "pushy" behaviour may have fed some of you, but it's not an argument to call it a scam... Precisely today a new development has been published, which will of much help to those in countries with bans on the Tor network:

https://deeponion.org/community/threads/deeponion-has-integrated-with-obfs4.28106/

Really, what's the point on continuing development if on 21 weeks they'll be dumping?

Just my 20 cents  Wink
Activity: 35
I personally do not believe that this coin is a scam. I did some research and it seems like a solid project with a great dev team...
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
It's very funny to read such topics few months later after it was created  Grin Grin Grin
The patience is one of the important things in crypto life, man) Take care!
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145
Bbbbbbbbiiiiiiiittttttttttcccccccoooooooooonnnnnnnneeeeeeeccccccctttttttt

After donating money to deep onions dont forget to take some loans and a mortgage on your home to invest in bitconnect.

Friends, is this project really scam?I'm thinking of investing too.I did not think it was always scam.I am waiting for your help

Not a scam. This thread is just the result of someone not liking the project so they decided to FUD the hell out of it. The DO community is huge and growing daily.
Activity: 798
Merit: 260
Friends, is this project really scam?I'm thinking of investing too.I did not think it was always scam.I am waiting for your help
"I don't like a project, therefore it's a scam"

Okay dude.

DO is the only project that gives me coin weekly.

I hope to join the airdrop this week

Nice! Keep buying those Onions and stake them too  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: