Pages:
Author

Topic: WARNING DeepOnion is a SCAM, proof inside! - page 33. (Read 70335 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 116
Hole cow, more PR for DeepOnion. Give us more and more PR  Grin

Go and fuck yourself.
You speak like a child in an elementary school.  Grin

btw we have new members because of this thread  Shocked
have no time to read all this twink`s posts. but thank you guys!
Activity: 120
Merit: 10
Hole cow, more PR for DeepOnion. Give us more and more PR  Grin
Thank you madmac  Shocked

Nice PR? then explain this then? https://imgur.com/a/HyVYu Covering up your scam now as this thread gets more popular? What a joke.

Also explain this you shit: https://forum.stake.com/topic/2883-warning-deeponion-is-a-scam/
HEY DEEPONION IDIOTS, CAN YOU EXPLAIN THIS THEN?? https://imgur.com/a/HyVYu - STUPID WAY TO COVER UP YOUR SCAM?

ALSO THIS ONE - https://forum.stake.com/topic/2883-warning-deeponion-is-a-scam/

FUCKIN' LOW LIFE DEEPONION RETARDS HAHAHAH
GUYS LOOK AT THIS FORUM COMPLAINING OF SPAM FROM THESE DEEPONION IDIOTS!!!!!! https://forum.stake.com/topic/2883-warning-deeponion-is-a-scam/ . THEY FILLED STAKE FORUM WITH SEVERAL FAKE PROFILES AND SHILLED DEEPONION NON-STOP
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Thanks for your info. i'll get more information about that.We still have to be Sure Shocked
It's funny to see how these DeepOnion retards defend their coin to death hahahaha
You can check out how I detailed their SPAM here haha https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.27340533
Activity: 756
Merit: 103
See what I can do already, imagine what else I could do, moran  Cheesy
Activity: 868
Merit: 278

Go and fuck yourself.
Activity: 630
Merit: 116
Activity: 714
Merit: 117
Because I have seen a lot of people commenting on Bitcontalk by mentioning how they were scammed by DeepOnion, I have decided not to even apply for their airdrop campaigns. But considering their current price, it seems like this was a mistake.

never follow the FUD'ers!
Only after time we will know who was right, but NEVER ever believe someone else (not the FUD'ers, but also not the adaptors) but make up your own mind all the time!

Just go to watch the first pages of Ethereum's thread - full of accusations of Ethereum being a scam. Every coin at first is like Schroedinger's cat, a creature which iis alive and dead at the same time, or if you prefer a good successful coin or a scan shitcoin. Only time will tel you which of the two becomes real.
Interesting, the whole market turns green, only DO goes red, with 7%.

Coz it's a piece of shit obviously  Grin. Even its cousin XVG is green.
Why is Verge the cousin of Onions? Completely different thing. The first is an actively developed project, the latter a scam, spam and bragging engine that has none of the features it advertises, the perfect Ponzi. But we said that many times already.
Activity: 798
Merit: 252
Insane In The Blockchain ⚠
December 31, 2017, 09:30:54 PM
you can open normal block explorer and see for yourself how DO devs rigged the coin. DO feeds on uneducated users, shame. where's native block explorer if coin is sooo "big"Huh
Official was syncing all the time, they couldn't make it work)) Iquidus is shit for displaying balances anyway, it starts to deviate after some time. Not suitable for airdrops.
December 31, 2017, 05:34:44 PM

Coz it's a piece of shit obviously  Grin. Even its cousin XVG is green.
December 31, 2017, 05:33:47 PM
Why do all of this "TOR" cryptos feel like scam? XVG at first then this piece of shit coin. It's not just a big scam but also an effin' spamming machine all over the internet. these fuckers upgraded into an ultimate spamming shit, they are in facebook, youtube and almost all crypto groups i find.
Activity: 328
Merit: 39
December 31, 2017, 04:38:26 PM
Interesting point of view; I'm not directly implied, but I heard a lot of positive things about deeponion. We'll see, anything new needs time to be verified.
December 31, 2017, 04:05:11 PM
Activity: 1204
Merit: 220
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ
December 31, 2017, 12:44:48 PM
Because I have seen a lot of people commenting on Bitcontalk by mentioning how they were scammed by DeepOnion, I have decided not to even apply for their airdrop campaigns. But considering their current price, it seems like this was a mistake.

Only after time we will know who was right, but NEVER ever believe someone else (not the FUD'ers, but also not the adaptors) but make up your own mind all the time!

you can open normal block explorer and see for yourself how DO devs rigged the coin. DO feeds on uneducated users, shame. where's native block explorer if coin is sooo "big"Huh
December 31, 2017, 11:58:36 AM
Yes, I agree with this. What you say is the truth lies in the middle, and that is true for almost everything. Be diligent, do your homework, see the full picture and if you are not a total idiot you should maneuver through with benefits.
legendary
Activity: 1080
Merit: 1055
DEV of DeepOnion community pool
December 31, 2017, 10:47:40 AM

Pages:
Jump to: