Pages:
Author

Topic: WARNING DeepOnion is a SCAM, proof inside! - page 43. (Read 70335 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 278
December 20, 2017, 09:09:18 AM
The DeepOnion now claims to have hired two technologies to start developing the technology, so there is no technology to develop it. That sounds crazy.
They are planing to develop a new technology called "How to scam more people" That fucking Chinese scammer Crypto Rainbow became a millionaire, thanks to all that paid shills and scammy supporters of deeponion. 
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
December 20, 2017, 08:08:00 AM
Activity: 756
Merit: 103
December 20, 2017, 07:11:16 AM
FUD like always
Spam in your Onion-MLM-Forum.
Activity: 98
December 20, 2017, 05:12:02 AM
FUD like always
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
December 20, 2017, 04:26:23 AM
It was a very similar situation with Dash, which was called Darkcoin if I'm not mistaken. If someone have a lot of coins, and interested in long term profit this is not bad, but if they are going to sell all coins in fist possibility this will be a disaster.
December 20, 2017, 03:49:12 AM
...you'd better register on depponion's forum and earn really good numbers of onion like 100-150 per week be posting posts about deeponion.
Just do your spam tasks and be happy to be in a controlled zoo. Don't make the mistake to say anything bad, or even ask a question like "where is DeepSend you advertise all about" or "why is this coin not anonymous how you claim" Cheesy.

Leave me alone with this ponzi shit.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
December 19, 2017, 07:21:43 PM
but how it is different from any other POS coin?!
It's not. Some coins like bitcore or smartcash are also doing exactly the same distribution like DO by paying % of your balance every week/month.
DO just has the most amount of hype Grin

you'd better register on depponion's forum and earn really good numbers of onion like 100-150 per week be posting posts about deeponion.  so you'l start receive some coins extra like POS without investing your money
so instead of wasting your time postig here - post there and earn money  Roll Eyes Wink
True, maybe he should do something productive for a change Smiley
Because currently he either prevents smart people from making good profits or prevents not smart people from becoming smart Wink

If DeepOnion won't be revolutionary on tech features, it WILL be an icon of community building.  These first few weeks have been gold.  No complaints.
Of course you have no complaints. If you did you'd get banned. Cheesy
Activity: 207
Merit: 100
DEEPONION - NO ICO
December 19, 2017, 06:05:43 PM
It's not. Some coins like bitcore or smartcash are also doing exactly the same distribution like DO by paying % of your balance every week/month.

you'd better register on depponion's forum and earn really good numbers of onion like 100-150 per week be posting posts about deeponion.  so you'l start receive some coins extra like POS without investing your money
so instead of wasting your time postig here - post there and earn money  Roll Eyes Wink
Because currently he either prevents smart people from making good profits or prevents not smart people from becoming smart Wink

If DeepOnion won't be revolutionary on tech features, it WILL be an icon of community building.  These first few weeks have been gold.  No complaints.
legendary
Activity: 1292
Merit: 1000
December 19, 2017, 05:59:48 PM
It was elaborated many times before. This is not an airdrop, another lie here. It is a signature campaign with a component of marketing payment and the requirement to participate in Ponzi.

I think this is a combination of Airdrop with some minimum requirements in order to fight inflation ( before it was 90% rules, now some minimal number of onions)
I really do not see the Ponzi here - cause there no difference from any other crypto coin
so in order to have some coins back from your investment you have to buy 100 onions - fine, but how it is different from any other POS coin?! in order to receive some POS back you have to buy some coins first as well, same as with onions! so all POS coins is Ponzi?? really?

so with your decent activity in this thread - you'd better register on depponion's forum and earn really good numbers of onion like 100-150 per week be posting posts about deeponion.  so you'l start receive some coins extra like POS without investing your money
There's a difference between PoS and claiming to run a "free airdrop". You're comparing apples and rotten oranges here.

Is DeepSend out yet?
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
December 19, 2017, 04:00:49 PM

Smart people usually don't support ponzis in exchange for pocket money.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
December 19, 2017, 02:27:19 PM
Thank you for the information, I'll keep myself away from this coin now Smiley
Activity: 798
Merit: 252
Insane In The Blockchain ⚠
December 19, 2017, 01:47:39 PM

Activity: 48
December 19, 2017, 01:45:12 PM
It was elaborated many times before. This is not an airdrop, another lie here. It is a signature campaign with a component of marketing payment and the requirement to participate in Ponzi.

I think this is a combination of Airdrop with some minimum requirements in order to fight inflation ( before it was 90% rules, now some minimal number of onions)
I really do not see the Ponzi here - cause there no difference from any other crypto coin
so in order to have some coins back from your investment you have to buy 100 onions - fine, but how it is different from any other POS coin?! in order to receive some POS back you have to buy some coins first as well, same as with onions! so all POS coins is Ponzi?? really?

so with your decent activity in this thread - you'd better register on depponion's forum and earn really good numbers of onion like 100-150 per week be posting posts about deeponion.  so you'l start receive some coins extra like POS without investing your money
December 19, 2017, 01:42:30 PM

December 19, 2017, 01:39:16 PM

so with your decent activity in this thread - you'd better register on depponion's forum and earn really good numbers of onion like 100-150 per week be posting posts about deeponion.  so you'l start receive some coins extra like POS without investing your money
so instead of wasting your time postig here - post there and earn money  Roll Eyes Wink
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
December 19, 2017, 01:23:47 PM
Umh a great thread, i'm reading all of the reply, but it's huuuugeeeee.

Thanks for the new info
Activity: 616
Merit: 30
December 19, 2017, 12:16:03 PM
Are you really promoting this coin ?, I don't see you carrying any DeepOnion Material, what exactly do you have to gain by this accusation. Yes that's exactly what it is you going on a hunch that something might happen and your proof is the premine staking. This was discussed in the thread and everyone  agreed what the extra coins from POS being generated was going to be used for.

It seems like you on a crusade to defame this brand at all costs. Its like saying oh he has a gun with bullets he will probably kill someone, you cant judge on what has not happened. I find this really premature and really no substance in what you trying to achieve.
yeah this is a advetisement,remember good or bad publicity is still a publicity and
this one seems to be like a bad publicity but for good purposes.such a great strategy to
bump this coin.good idea OP u made it.
December 19, 2017, 12:01:09 PM
Activity: 87
I love donation, BTC: 1P3TzmdoTJGafGWjoezDMudUb5zY
December 19, 2017, 11:44:23 AM
As long as I see real airdrops coming in, there's no basis for a scam accusation. About the 100 coins requirement, I have not seen anything wrong, instead it's a test for the participant's real interest, loyalty and support to the project, so he won't just benefit from the airdrop like any bounty/airdrop hunters and then dump his coin irresponsibly and go on find another airdrop. In addition, one may not need to buy those 100 initial onions totally since there are many ways of earning them for free in the community (like what I did). Not unless he has not real intention to participate in the development of the project and would only wanted was an easy airdrop money. No effort whatsoever, then you need to buy them, but then again, you need to show real involvement by taking some effort and following some rules to keep receiving airdrops, otherwise you won't deserve to get more.
Activity: 87
I love donation, BTC: 1P3TzmdoTJGafGWjoezDMudUb5zY
December 19, 2017, 11:40:41 AM
As long as I see real airdrops coming in, there's no basis for a scam accusation. About the 100 coins requirement, I have not seen anything wrong, instead it's a test for the participant's real interest, loyalty and support to the project, so he won't just benefit from the airdrop like any bounty/airdrop hunters and then dump his coin irresponsibly and go on find another airdrop. In addition, one may not need to buy those 100 initial onions totally since there are many ways of earning them for free in the community (like what I did). Not unless he has not real intention to participate in the development of the project and would only wanted was an easy airdrop money. No effort whatsoever, then you need to buy them, but then again, you need to show real involvement by taking some effort and following some rules to keep receiving airdrops, otherwise you won't deserve to get more.
Pages:
Jump to: