Pages:
Author

Topic: WARNING DeepOnion is a SCAM, proof inside! - page 40. (Read 70335 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
December 24, 2017, 02:01:04 AM
I remember when I was looking at private anonymous coins I had the choice between DeepOnion, Spectre and NAV or TOKEN PAY ICO. I found out token pay was literally a rip off of Spectre. DeepOnion looked like literal money grab garbage with no actual usable technology behind it. I ended up putting my money into Spectre as it seemed like it was the only Anonymous Coin with actual developed protocol. DeepOnion seems like more marketing then actual development going on for me.
Activity: 756
Merit: 103
December 24, 2017, 01:53:06 AM
Got back in, 900 onions, now drive it up lemmings, uncle Mac wants to make some easy money, it's Xmas Cheesy
Activity: 868
Merit: 278
December 23, 2017, 04:26:58 PM
  All Deeponion paid shills and supporters should wear this avatar. It will fit them perfectly.  Grin

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
December 23, 2017, 02:16:15 PM
With such a low market cap even if theyre unloading the developers coins will easily get absorbed into the market anyway so I might as well participate. Dare I say more than half of the kryptos that were created were created in such a manner anyways where a small number of people get to have a large quantity of the coins Bitcoin is this way so why should it be any surprise? Invest to make money.

I got in low and get coins every week for having a SIG.  I honestly don't care what others think about it. If they were smart they keep holding to restrict the supply and drive up the price though because the higher the market cap the more attention and it will get but not everybody has that kind of long-term thinking in mind so who knows what'll happen.

However I dont love the coin like I do XBY and pascal.   Just being honest. Smiley. Those 2 have the unique tech.  Gonna get PASC on more exchanges as I keep accumulating.  My XBY is into the 6 figures now and this will be the coin I believe that gets me to 7.  Great stuff going on.
December 23, 2017, 12:45:38 PM
Now that is cool. Community effort to create it. But it is all a lie. It is not anonymous,
Activity: 798
Merit: 252
Insane In The Blockchain ⚠
December 23, 2017, 09:04:00 AM
Got a few Onions back, they got beaten down last 2 days. Good chance to make some money. But there were also better options like Verge that can actually deliver what DO promises. And they go through the roof right now.
December 22, 2017, 10:08:12 AM
Yeah, well, it is a scam. There is none of the functionality in it they advertise.

There are 18 millions of coins premined that will be dumped. It is ponzi par excellence.

In the meantime it does not look too bad for a project. Just don't throw money at it. And obviously don't sell it in the current market

December 22, 2017, 09:00:40 AM
Why are you so butthurt? Did you buy at 100k sat? Cheesy
Activity: 399
Merit: 16
December 22, 2017, 08:37:59 AM
We always want our privacy and DeepOnion makes anonymous untraceable cryptocurrency transactions that guarantees anonymity. For me it becomes a scam if it destroys the confidence I have and made an attempt to defraud me.  Everyone has it own opinion and proof to defend but this makes us realized that this is MARKETING geniouses.  I will just wait and see what is the end game of this.
legendary
Activity: 1080
Merit: 1055
DEV of DeepOnion community pool
December 22, 2017, 08:13:10 AM
Today is the 2nd live Q&A with the team. Stay tuned and do your own research.

more details can be found here:
Join, ask your questions and make your own decision. Nobody is forced to buy DeepOnion. Smiley

Watch live the DeepOnion Q & A version 2 by the Monkii tomorrow @ 5:30pm EST.  Wink Smiley

Activity: 294
Merit: 107
December 22, 2017, 06:42:38 AM
Today is the 2nd live Q&A with the team. Stay tuned and do your own research.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
December 22, 2017, 06:25:59 AM
I wonder what the naysayers will have to bitch about once deepsend is implemented....

That it's STILL rigged to make the dev's rich.

This should be renamed to "Scammy Retard Coin"
It doesn't matter how many accounts you shills create to defend this shit coin.. reality does not change.
Notice how there is nobody but brand new sock puppet accounts defending it.
Usually with their accounts being used to advertise the scam coin..

In other words same old, same old.
It's nothing new here.. been watching scammy investards act this way for years.

Oh and the other idiot who commented after the guy i quoted said "Their good at marketing"
Nope.
YOU are.. how the fuck do you think your getting your free coins ?  Cheesy
December 22, 2017, 02:59:03 AM
...but better sell now...
Yeah, today is a good day for that  Cheesy Roll Eyes
Activity: 28
December 22, 2017, 02:44:06 AM
I see a lot of adepts at the forum, they have signatures, logos ... they want to quickly sell their coins, until they are devalued and for this reason they protect this SCAM.

I'm sure everyone understands this.

I understand them, but better sell now and do not defend thieves and deceivers, do not become liars!
December 21, 2017, 10:14:12 PM
Today is Ponzi Friday again, let the Lemmings roll  Cool
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
December 21, 2017, 05:03:59 PM
You can't. You're getting paid to spam about a ponzi scheme all over the internet.
I guess you don't follow the DO, because no one will be spamming anymore except some VIPs Smiley

You can convince us by giving a blow job to Crypto Rainbow publicly and by sharing live streaming with us...  Actually, all of you wearing that scammy signature  are doing this almost one year daily already...
Same with this, can't count to 22 weeks :facepalm:
At least do some basic research to continue calling it a scam or all your claims are 0% legit.
Also Grin
https://deeponion.org/community/threads/ok-deeponion-hits-100usd-what-do-you-do-now.18609/#post-265913
Doesn't change the fact that they did. Or that DO zombies are still flooding the forums with nonsense. Or the fact that the 'new' rules turned DO into an outright ponzi scheme.
Activity: 28
December 21, 2017, 04:51:37 PM
December 21, 2017, 04:51:03 PM
You can't. You're getting paid to spam about a ponzi scheme all over the internet.
I guess you don't follow the DO, because no one will be spamming anymore except some VIPs Smiley

You can convince us by giving a blow job to Crypto Rainbow publicly and by sharing live streaming with us...  Actually, all of you wearing that scammy signature  are doing this almost one year daily already...
Same with this, can't count to 22 weeks :facepalm:
At least do some basic research to continue calling it a scam or all your claims are 0% legit.
Also Grin
https://deeponion.org/community/threads/ok-deeponion-hits-100usd-what-do-you-do-now.18609/#post-265913
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
December 21, 2017, 04:07:30 PM
There are still people who think it's a scam?

How can we convince you that it's a great project?

I recognize that "internet time" runs a lot faster for everyone than "real time", but a year already?  The main Airdrop is now heading into week 23 (I think), and last I checked there were 52 weeks in a year.  So, if you go by that, not even half a year yet.

In my mind, which of course, doesn't count for much to those spreading FUD, saying it's been almost a year, when it so obviously has not, is a prime example of the hyperbole associated with folks that comment negatively.

I do respect the first comment Mad Mac made about Impressive and DogLover, they do seem like very professional guys and I'm glad they are part of the team, can't really say I agree too much with the copy/paste rap comment though, but then, rap is just derived from jazz, and we could go on and on back in time with that.

Starting the first part of my familys Christmas celebrations tonight, so, sincerely, to all, a Happy Holidays, and may the coming year be better for you than the one nearly past. Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: