Pages:
Author

Topic: WARNING DeepOnion is a SCAM, proof inside! - page 90. (Read 70335 times)

Activity: 618
Merit: 292
September 10, 2017, 09:09:23 AM
People already dumping it for $0.775414 on novaexchange because they cant find buyers for higher price LOL

Even I will dump my coins at 0.7$ (sure I won't), my profit will be 2,649$.
LOL

By the way, the price for a coin is 1$ at the moment, not 0.77. But these are the typical exaggerations of muenze & co. They start lying with hitting the first key on their keyboard... Your malicious joy together with you silly hate are deeply disgusting and showing your ugly mind.
Activity: 812
Merit: 257
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
September 10, 2017, 08:55:48 AM
Really deeponion is scam ?
if yes, you can join to ICO of swarm bud, i think it will good success, hopefully
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
September 10, 2017, 07:23:22 AM
People already dumping it for $0.775414 on novaexchange because they cant find buyers for higher price LOL

I was predicting this ! Now deeponin devs and all paid shills have only two options :

1. To sell shitonions the each other !

2. Take shitonions up the ass !

I think the second option is preferable. 
Activity: 224
Merit: 157
September 10, 2017, 07:16:13 AM

Activity: 770
Merit: 100
September 10, 2017, 06:56:03 AM
Spoetnik  +100  Wink
Activity: 663
Merit: 250
September 10, 2017, 06:39:43 AM
After i read the comments, much people believe and don't believe for this "AirDrop".

And many other new people trying to join the "AirDrop".

One thing you must do, research again about the Developer about the coin, why they create? why must invest? how valuable?

Please don't be fooled.

This is expected to be done by everyone of us here. Before investing some amount to any ICO or even those projects that use the other ways other than ICO must try to investigate about what they are investing on. Airdrop or ICO, there is really a need not to be fooled. Try to dig deeper about this project so that you will be better informed. The crowd is really divided on this project.
Activity: 826
Merit: 508
September 10, 2017, 06:29:05 AM
I heard they didn't pay some people on their signature campaign I have a friend who joined on their signature campaign and he got accepted. On the first payment, he didn't received any. He contacted the manager of the campaign but it didn't say anything. So he just left the campaign.

That some is more than 1000+ accounts. Read the main DeepOnion ANN thread and community forum at deeponion.org. There are more people complaining after ban then the persons shill in main ANN thread.

That's exactly what should've happened. DeepOnion is not free money for everyone who registers and surely not for those who give up on the project because they did not receive something.

Then why are you guys saying "Get Your FREE Coins NOW!" and "Free Airdrop!" in your signatures? It sounds like the majority of people wearing those signatures expected to get some free coins, but didn't. This is one of the few projects where "airdrop" not only means 1) work, but 2) work you don't get paid for.

All the while, the developers, moderators and shills continue to gaslight. "DeepOnion is not free money for everyone who registers." Reconcile that statement with your signature.
Activity: 448
September 10, 2017, 02:45:53 AM
ALL ICO's are scammy.
Anything heavily premined is scammy.
ALL "TOKENS" are scammy.
EDIT:
What the greedy scammy idiots who defend shit like this don't realize is their "scheme" is doomed.
Why ?
Deadly simple.. it's a crooked rigged scheme coin token.

100% FUD, 0% argument
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
September 09, 2017, 08:55:21 PM
Deaf ears..
Those defending it don't care.
If they make money off of it they will claim it is "legit"
How it actually works and what it actually is.. is off no concern to them.
They are here to profit and they don't know how to do it unless..
..they "invest" in ICO / Premined crypto token schemes.

ALL ICO's are scammy.
Anything heavily premined is scammy.
ALL "TOKENS" are scammy.

We are suppose to be here to create and use a digital currency.
Not cook up schemes for profit with silly crooked systems and gimmicks.
You all make and support these because you gave up on the concept of "Currency"

EDIT:
What the greedy scammy idiots who defend shit like this don't realize is their "scheme" is doomed.
Sure it will rise up price wise for a while but.. it will accomplish nothing long term and on a large scale.

Why ?

Deadly simple.. it's a crooked rigged scheme coin token.
The world will never support scammy garbage like this on a large scale.
Which is why you are SUPPOSE to be here dumb fucks.

..these are same scammy little fucking noobs that would invest in a $700 "fresh juice" machine  Cheesy
Activity: 196
Merit: 135
Sit back, relax, eat some nachos and have a drink.
September 09, 2017, 08:26:40 PM
Stop hating on deeponion please. Build a constructive point of view or leave  Undecided
All people saying that coin is shit but they don't even know what it's about and that make me upset because you are fighting for nothing. Please learn more before arguing..

I have given up.

Saying the same thing using different words.

Now I'm just going to paste this link to anyone "for DeepOnion".

http://currypto.club/hello-world/deep_onion/traversing-the-deeponion

For every fake account or DeepOnion protector who posts, they will get a single-link reply. Only helping our case and work against themselves.
September 09, 2017, 08:10:25 PM
Stop hating on deeponion please. Build a constructive point of view or leave  Undecided
All people saying that coin is shit but they don't even know what it's about and that make me upset because you are fighting for nothing. Please learn more before arguing..
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
September 09, 2017, 07:33:38 PM
Lol it's sad to see so many people suckered in by this shitcoin. Yes free money because everyone gives away $500-1000 worth of stuff for free every week to multiple people.

They're living in a dream world. Not sure who I feel worst for, them for wasting their time or the poor buggers that are actually buying it that are not getting it in the airdrops.

The fact they don't even have a whitepaper yet saying how it differs from other coins already available or upcoming ones says it all.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
September 09, 2017, 06:13:24 PM
After i read the comments, much people believe and don't believe for this "AirDrop".

And many other new people trying to join the "AirDrop".

One thing you must do, research again about the Developer about the coin, why they create? why must invest? how valuable?

Please don't be fooled.
Activity: 267
Merit: 255
September 09, 2017, 06:05:45 PM
OP, consider locking this thread and starting a self-moderated one with an updated compilation of evidence in the first post.
That post would be empty since there wasn't any evidence posted yet.

I don't think the evidence offered by the OP is compelling. I don't think the project is a scam; many coins (which aren't ICOs) are premined. I'm okay with that if the funds are spent for the betterment of the community, and towards proper compensation for developing everything on the roadmap.
Activity: 322
September 09, 2017, 06:01:32 PM
I heard they didn't pay some people on their signature campaign I have a friend who joined on their signature campaign and he got accepted. On the first payment, he didn't received any. He contacted the manager of the campaign but it didn't say anything. So he just left the campaign.

That some is more than 1000+ accounts. Read the main DeepOnion ANN thread and community forum at deeponion.org. There are more people complaining after ban then the persons shill in main ANN thread.

That's exactly what should've happened. DeepOnion is not free money for everyone who registers and surely not for those who give up on the project because they did not receive something.
Tell your friend thank you that he left the campaign, we don't need and want people whit this behavior.
Airdrops are for those who support the community, believe in the project and future of DeepOnion and who will use DeepOnion because they like the features and ideas it offers!
Merit: 135
Sit back, relax, eat some nachos and have a drink.
September 09, 2017, 05:23:25 PM
If you truly think that, you are either: 1) Very stupid. 2) A very bamboozled shill.

Surprisingly, deeponions airdrops are not free. This thought just not occur to me.
It is not an aidrop, it is a signature campaign. Just because you call the Sun a country and not a star, that doesn't magically make it a country. Roll Eyes

since it is a signature campaign,i suggest if someone could convince the ann's moderator to remove their whole thread from ann section to altcoin marketing section.

I wonder if the moderators of the subforum are in on it.
Activity: 266
September 09, 2017, 12:37:43 PM

Activity: 179
September 09, 2017, 12:36:24 PM
If you truly think that, you are either: 1) Very stupid. 2) A very bamboozled shill.

Surprisingly, deeponions airdrops are not free. This thought just not occur to me.
It is not an aidrop, it is a signature campaign. Just because you call the Sun a country and not a star, that doesn't magically make it a country. Roll Eyes

since it is a signature campaign,i suggest if someone could convince the ann's moderator to remove their whole thread from ann section to altcoin marketing section.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
September 09, 2017, 12:26:53 PM

Activity: 266
September 09, 2017, 12:13:54 PM
hey i'm very surprised to hear that, how dare you to say that on dev team?
all what you said are lies. DEEPONIONS is not a scam and it will never be.
This the token of the futute. support it guys. don't let this kind of people change your point of view towards the coin.
Peace and Love

Actually there is already a deception.  Airdrop is not free it is earned by wearing their signature.  I do  not know why some people are too dumb to know this.   I am not saying Deeponion is scamor whatever by they are clearly lying to us.  Free means free, no ties no effort and no signature to wear.  They are gift (free) but instead some signature participant are working for free since they are not paid by the DeepOnion developer Angry

I've been watching the project with some level of interest..... it's a strong marketing push, if nothing else. But I agree, it seems that the bounty campaign is not run particularly fairly. By their own admission, something like 75% of those wearing the signature did not get paid. Indeed, that doesn't seem like an airdrop. More to the point, it seems like a campaign where they are looking very hard for reasons not to pay their advertisers.

As a prospective investor, this doesn't sit well with me. Seeing the last round of the airdrop unfold definitely makes me question the people behind this project, and whether they are just enriching themselves with lots of free advertising.

If you take a quick look an the ANN thread it truely seems like the devs sort out the receivers very picky and like you said "looking very hard for reasons not to pay". I am following the thread for a longer time now. Since the start of the Airdrop/campaign the most occurred mistake is the missing of the BTC-Id in the signature. Since day 1 people couldn't find a single reason why they got banned, asking the devs why they where suspended for no reason. Just to be corrected in the next post that they weren't wearing the right signature.
You can still find this cases in the ANN thread every day. That means these guys haven't read the rules and also haven't read more than one page in the ANN threads. Because if the would have done that, that would have also read about all the others cases with wrong signatures. Other people ask why they are banned although they posted 90 posts in the last few days. "I did 90 posts in 3 days praising DeepOnion and you ban me? That's unfair." Guess what, these post may not the qualitative posts the devs ask for.

I don't want deny there are cases people where banned by bot and had/have to wait a long time for unban. I personally would appreciate far more participators to spreads the onions mores. Nevertheless I recognized that many many people in this forum are searching for the fast many and doesn't giving a shit for the project. You can see that truely by their effort reading the headline, seeing "Free Coins", applying immediately without reading the ANN nor the rules nor 3 other pages in ANN thread and when they get banned they approach the devs thinking the they would debt them something.

That is why there is already deception.  From the title itself to the distribution of  stake to banning people.  Even reasoning with them.  If a project starts with a  lie every thing that follows will be a lie.  You cannot make right things by starting in a wrong thing.  They should fix their announcement first and make a clear information matching their announcement.  I saw their starting ads and read the rules, skipped them because of the deceitful way of announcing their airdrop.
I hear they delete many bad review about their coin on deeponion thread? is that right?

Yes. It is true. My 8 post were deleted because except 1 or 2 all are relevant and they didn't have any answer to my questions. Surprisingly, deeponions airdrops are not free. This thought just not occur to me. We wore deeponion signature and we had to post at least 10 posts of at least 50 character and that too not to negative to deeponion. So it was a compaign and whatever anyone got or will get in airdrop is not free at all.

What is most ridiculous reason they give for ban was wearing faulty signature (ref=xxxxx type I mean). Where there should be no problem for anyone but the signature wearer only.
Pages:
Jump to: