Pages:
Author

Topic: WARNING DeepOnion is a SCAM, proof inside! - page 86. (Read 70335 times)

Activity: 209
Merit: 2
September 15, 2017, 10:18:38 PM
Obvious scam. They thought they could give coin only to fake accounts mostly, and no one would notice.  Or word wouldn't get around.  Could've put a little more thought into it, maybe shared with the community for real and would've ended up a lot better.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
September 15, 2017, 02:41:16 PM
oh for fuck sake, i got up this morning to find i have been scammed by deeponion!!!!!!!!
the bastards have only gone and sent 1.5k onions to my wallet early this morning while i was sleeping. how dare they send me free money.
it seems you were right all along. scammers eh? sending free coins to wallets as we all sleep? it's outrageous

Your problem is that nobody will buy that coins, even if you will dump them for 0.4 ! So as somebody mentioned above you can take your onions up your ass !

Whatever you can said but the price is around $1 and that too with volume. If you have 1000 Onions you can trade them against $1000. Whatever they have done must be wrong but still they are successful in their modus operandi. Nobody can stop them until moderators delete and ban the main ANN thread for their wrong doings.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
The Future of Security Tokens
September 15, 2017, 11:16:00 AM
Don´t waste your time arguing with a dude who´s nickname is deeponion.
Either he´s part of the DO-Team, or stupid af.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
September 15, 2017, 11:07:42 AM
You all have to see the numbers of people that get their weekly airdrops. You are like sheeps, when 1 says "scam" for no reason, you all follow him and say the same. Just look at the facts, join our community, read about DeepOnion. Then you will understand every thing. Dont follow 1 stupid hater.

You aren't answering to the proof?
Activity: 56
September 15, 2017, 11:00:05 AM
You all have to see the numbers of people that get their weekly airdrops. You are like sheeps, when 1 says "scam" for no reason, you all follow him and say the same. Just look at the facts, join our community, read about DeepOnion. Then you will understand every thing. Dont follow 1 stupid hater.
Activity: 196
Merit: 135
Sit back, relax, eat some nachos and have a drink.
September 15, 2017, 10:42:50 AM
DeepOnion Scamfest

Activity: 263
September 15, 2017, 08:57:39 AM
Didn't got paid again for having their signature in my profile, 2 weeks without being paid, they haven't said anything, calling scam.

I also got scammed for two weeks of signature campaign, not wasting my time with this anymore.
Activity: 255
September 15, 2017, 08:54:50 AM
Didn't got paid again for having their signature in my profile, 2 weeks without being paid, they haven't said anything, calling scam.
Activity: 56
September 15, 2017, 08:54:03 AM
oh for fuck sake, i got up this morning to find i have been scammed by deeponion!!!!!!!!
the bastards have only gone and sent 1.5k onions to my wallet early this morning while i was sleeping. how dare they send me free money.
it seems you were right all along. scammers eh? sending free coins to wallets as we all sleep? it's outrageous

Your problem is that nobody will buy that coins, even if you will dump them for 0.4 ! So as somebody mentioned above you can take your onions up your ass !

DeepOnion is just a month old and round the 1 dollar. That is just the beginning. Just wait when we go to a bigger exchange. The price will hit the moon.
Activity: 868
Merit: 278
September 15, 2017, 08:50:58 AM

legendary
Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004
September 15, 2017, 08:30:42 AM

Activity: 1806
Merit: 682
September 15, 2017, 06:36:34 AM
Hi , here its the French tread with bounties for all people who catcht my avatar and post on the french tread ;

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2157821.new#new
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
September 15, 2017, 01:11:09 AM
No warning is needed.
People showing up here don't care if it's a scam.
They care if they can exploit it for Bitcoin profits.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
September 14, 2017, 07:31:40 PM
Just a short question to all deeponion paid shills:  How much of that shitcoins do you receive for your signature campaign ? People already dumping shitonions for $0.4 on novaexchange because they cant find buyers for higher price ! I'm asking because you are spamming and scamming daily all over bitcointalk very hard. This shitcoin thread has more posts than etherium thread. I really can not understand how people just for a couple of useless shitcoins a week can spend their time and efforts on spamming all day long. Even street beggars will refuse such kind of work if offered because that people still respect moral values.
Activity: 51
Merit: 1
September 14, 2017, 07:26:16 PM
DeepOnion is not a scam, you cannot speak out for the community when clearly plenty people are supporting and investing in this coin. This coin just has an extremely well made distribution system which some people are lucky enough to get large amounts from, if you joined them early enough you wouldn't have to complain, you don't see any of the early airdrop members calling this coin a scam do you? It's a solid built coin, nothing else works as good with this system and never has. Deep Onion FTW! Cheesy
Activity: 479
Enter the future of gaming
September 14, 2017, 11:54:20 AM
https://twitter.com/fluffypony/status/908286031639793664

fluffypony exposing the scam, I think the other guy has no idea.

This shit is hilarious...
Activity: 196
Merit: 135
Sit back, relax, eat some nachos and have a drink.
Activity: 168
September 14, 2017, 10:11:15 AM
Activity: 224
Merit: 157
September 13, 2017, 06:44:39 PM
It's not an ICO ?
No.. it's worse  Cheesy
Then it's not an "airdrop" either pajeets.

It's a crooked rigged heavily PREMINED scammy shitcoin.. by shady Russians.
What "it is" has been challenged.
By whom has been challenged.
How it's been handled has been challenged.
And it's failed on all accounts.

What can we expect here ?
Every shill bought them or got them via the SIG campaign (fake airdrop)
So posting it's a scam is not going to make these losers money.
Truth ?
You are not going to get it here.  Roll Eyes

For DeepOnion yes. Damn I first thought you were writing about WAVES lol. Because waves can become bigger than USD coin because USD coin is highly regulated and the world needs more freedom!
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
September 13, 2017, 06:43:05 PM
It's not an ICO ?
No.. it's worse  Cheesy
Then it's not an "airdrop" either pajeets.

It's a crooked rigged heavily PREMINED scammy shitcoin.. by shady Russians.
What "it is" has been challenged.
By whom has been challenged.
How it's been handled has been challenged.
And it's failed on all accounts.

What can we expect here ?
Every shill bought them or got them via the SIG campaign (fake airdrop)
So posting it's a scam is not going to make these losers money.
Truth ?
You are not going to get it here.  Roll Eyes

I wonder if i launched a coin then handed out premined coins via a SIG campaign..
Would you all consider it legit when i sit on a vast sick amount of free coins i kept for myself to stake ?
I guess it would simply depend on how many i paid you huh ?
Pages:
Jump to: