Pages:
Author

Topic: WARNING: FORUM IS LOGGING IP FOR CONFISCATION, THEYMOS UNDER PLEA BARGAIN - page 2. (Read 3078 times)

Activity: 260
Merit: 250
YOU THINK THE DHS IS ONLY TARGETING MT GOX? NO! THEY ARE TARGETING BITCOIN

BE SAFE OUT THERE. I AM NOT SUGGESTING PEOPLE USE RIPPLE. USE A BRAINWALLET. BUT RIPPLE IS NOT AFFECTED.
So my ripple IOU for worthless bitcoins will still be valid?  That's just awesome.
Activity: 157
Merit: 100
Hello!

BE SAFE OUT THERE. I AM NOT SUGGESTING PEOPLE USE RIPPLE. USE A BRAINWALLET. BUT RIPPLE IS NOT AFFECTED.
This guy must be telling the truth, he is using all caps.  Grin
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
I kept hearing my hard drives spin up while I was sleeping last night, and I'm pretty sure I saw a drone fly over my house earlier today.. What's happening?!?
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002
brb, going to talk with my local police and ask them to arrest me on the grounds of the following evidence:
Total Time Spent Online:    121 days, 15 hours and 54 minutes.
Total Posts:    6227 posts
Total Topics Started:    85 topics
Activity: 952
Merit: 1009
Ripple needs moving to services. If I was mod, I'd do that. Is that crazytalk?

Or altscam
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Capitalism is the crisis.
Ripple needs moving to services. If I was mod, I'd do that. Is that crazytalk?

Phinnaeus Gage you are on the list for money laundering

I live at 406 W. Center St. They know the city. Come and get me! In case they can't read the address on the house from the road, look for the totem pole depicting Honest Abe. (seriously)
I like the cut of your jib, friend.

Typing in caps must make it true.
You always know when someone is serious once they go all caps.
Cruise control for cool.
legendary
Activity: 4690
Merit: 1276
... This is because the Federal Reserve is about to announce a bitcoin confiscation similar to the closure of the gold window decades earlier. The Department of Homeland Security will knock on the doors of people who have accessed bitcoin related sites multiple times, or is an active user. ...

It would be foolish not to assume that all website activity is not logged on any web site visited whether it is the case or not.

And if there is one silver lining to the absolutely appalling level of theft and loss which permeates the Bitcoin ecosystem it is that it provides a very robust level of plausible deniability should anyone come looking for a person's BTC Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090
Learning the troll avoidance button :)
Out of jurisdiction
Furthermore our Canadian regulator will not comply to the US legislation if it takes effect pursuant to the legal regulations regarding MSB reporting with bitcoin as cited from this article in PCWorld that can be supplemented with other sources
http://www.pcworld.com/article/2039347/canadian-regulator-takes-lighter-view-of-bitcoin.html
The regulators however will target American companies that do not comply with MSB registration meaning future industries might move to Canada to operate instead of the US
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending
This guy/hacker is on a roll  Grin Just see how many thread's he created within few mins. Mods surely will have some work to do :-)

YOU ARE PART OF THE FED

The predict that soon the threads will be locked/moved and the OP banned.
Activity: 308
Merit: 102
This guy/hacker is on a roll  Grin Just see how many thread's he created within few mins. Mods surely will have some work to do :-)

YOU ARE PART OF THE FED

Yes, I am being fed milk-cereal now, and not feeding you anything  Tongue
Oh no! This user account was hacked - the original user has no control now (just read by looking up his posts). Mod alert ?
Yeah my account has being hacked..

Not sure what I can do about it

Mod alert. I have alerted already.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1007
1davout
I finally escape the newbie jail to read this kind of stuff?  Why is it so hard for people to get access to the regular forums when craziness like this is going on?

LOL, this
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018
Oh no! This user account was hacked - the original user has no control now (just read by looking up his posts). Mod alert ?
Yeah my account has being hacked..

Not sure what I can do about it

Change the motherf***ing password
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
I finally escape the newbie jail to read this kind of stuff?  Why is it so hard for people to get access to the regular forums when craziness like this is going on?
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending
... and why are your posting news links from Aug 2011 now ?  Cheesy

BREAKING NEWS: Gavin is meeting with the CIA.
... and why are your posting news links from Aug 2011 now ?  Cheesy
Activity: 700
Merit: 500

I suspect RIpple would probably be affected sooner than bitcoin in general. Since it is new it might take time to get attention, but given its centralized nature ripple would probably be very vulnerable to three letter agencies.
Activity: 309
Merit: 250
MT GOX IS NO LONGER ACCEPTING NEW DEPOSITS

JAPANESE BANK ACCOUNT SEIZED

THIS IS IMPORTANT

BITSTAMP HAS CLOSED EVERYTHING TO DO WITH BITCOIN. RIPPLE ONLY FOR NOW.

TradeFortress, please re-login...
Pages:
Jump to: