Pages:
Author

Topic: WARNING: FORUM IS LOGGING IP FOR CONFISCATION, THEYMOS UNDER PLEA BARGAIN - page 3. (Read 3078 times)

legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending
Phinnaeus Gage you are on the list for money laundering

I live at 406 W. Center St. They know the city. Come and get me! In case they can't read the address on the house from the road, look for the totem pole depicting Honest Abe. (seriously)
legendary
I have recently became aware that rafety58, a forum BitcoinTalk member, may in line for a vacation.
legendary
I have recently became aware that Michael Marquardt, the forum administrator known as theymos, is under a confidential plea bargain (assisting another to retain the benefit of crime; acquiring, possession and use of criminal proceeds). The forum is logging all access to bitcointalk as well as numerous community sites, including bitcoin.org. This is because the Federal Reserve is about to announce a bitcoin confiscation similar to the closure of the gold window decades earlier. The Department of Homeland Security will knock on the doors of people who have accessed bitcoin related sites multiple times, or is an active user.

Be safe and use a brainwallet! This message will be deleted soon because of Michael Marquardt's plea agreement, however spread the word.

CHEN, THE CHINESE RELIC DEALER IS NOT ONLY RETURNING ALL OF BITCOINICA'S FUNDS, BUT PAYING EVERY SATOSHI THAT WAS SCAMMED MY OTHER ENTITIES TO THOSE WHO LOST OUT. SIMPLY FILE A CLAIM, AND PROVIDE A BITCOIN OR RIPPLE WALLET TO RECEIVE YOUR LOST COINS.

Today is a good day to live!
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Typing in caps must make it true.
You always know when someone is serious once they go all caps.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1035
A quick outlook at the sum of all your posts will easily allow anyone to rate the credibility or your pretty ALLCAPS posts...  Angry
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
This is a typical Ripple lye.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1007
1davout
The forum is logging all access to bitcointalk as well as numerous community sites, including bitcoin.org.
Yo, so what.

This is because the Federal Reserve is about to announce a bitcoin confiscation similar to the closure of the gold window decades earlier. The Department of Homeland Security will knock on the doors of people who have accessed bitcoin related sites multiple times, or is an active user.
I give you 2/10
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
YOU THINK THE DHS IS ONLY TARGETING MT GOX? NO! THEY ARE TARGETING BITCOIN

BE SAFE OUT THERE. I AM NOT SUGGESTING PEOPLE USE RIPPLE. USE A BRAINWALLET. BUT RIPPLE IS NOT AFFECTED.

You are not safe out here, do you have the telephone number of your psychiatric ward on you?
Activity: 886
Merit: 1013
I guess some people still don't realize that world > USA

Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018
What a coincidence that this moron is posting his FUD also in all Ripple thread.

Trying to pump the Ripple prices?

You are so blatantly failing that you do not even need to be banned.
Activity: 882
Merit: 1006
NOWAI?

Thats not how a plea bargain works BTW. A plea agreement/bargain is a deal for a lesser sentence/fine if you agree to plea guilty so that the fed's don't have to prove you are guilty & a long trial can be avoided.
Activity: 448
Merit: 254
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
My account was compromised, sorry for any trouble this has caused any one.
Pages:
Jump to: