Pages:
Author

Topic: WARNING: PAJEET EthereumPlatinum SCAM! DO NOT FALL FOR THIS! - page 2. (Read 2055 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Wow thanks for this somebody told me that its scam  Cool
Thanks for leading the right link.

No worries i invested in EPL and think things should be explained as they really are... I am not related to the project nor do i belong to their team. I spoke to the devs about this on telegram and they are very serious people unlike this guy trying to discredit this project.

I made my own investigation and found that jimbobape the owner of this thread and owner of the xyz domain name lied point blank and that he can not deny all the proofs that stand against them. He is a dirty little scammer trying to cheat people thats the only argument i can find since he already lied about being the one starting the project.
Activity: 78
Merit: 1
Wow thanks for this somebody told me that its scam  Cool
Thanks for leading the right link.
REPOSTING: IMPORTANT THAT PEOPLE KNOW ABOUT THE XYZ SCAM THE OWNER of this thread: jimbobape the cheater

Lucky ETHEREUMPLATINUM.ORG users found out about the following scammer playing victim: https://www.whois.com/whois/ethereumplatinum.xyz who's profile on btct is https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/jimbobape-1253265, he tried to play victim by saying others copied his project while all the proofs point to that he is the cheater and tries to mislead this community members.

He saw that EPL ETHEREUMPLATINUM.ORG created a ANN on the 26 Oct and later that day he went to register the same domain name ending with XYZ, and copied the site content.

2 Days later Token holders from ETHEREUMPLATINUM.ORG discovered his site and warned the real ETHEREUMPLATINUM.ORG team about it. EPL team posted a warning on their ANN, after the warning post was submitted this same user jimbobape the cheater started to harass the real EPL community and now posted this big fat of a lie thread.

CHECK THE BELOW INFORMATION PROVING THAT ETHEREUMPLATINUM.ORG CREATED THEIR DOMAIN NAME AND ERC20 TOKEN BEFORE THE ETHP .XYZ SCAMMER, WHO CLAIMS EPL COPIED THE PROJECT.

BELOW ALL DOMAIN REGISTER INFO AND ETHEREUM ERC20 CONTRACT INFO SHOWING WHO DID WHAT FIRST. ALL TIMESTAMP RECORDED.

CHECK BELOW:

jimbobape the cheater scammer: https://www.whois.com/whois/ethereumplatinum.xyz

HOW COULD ETHEREUMPLATINUM.ORG COPY YOUR WEBSITE IF THE XYZ WEBSITE WAS NOT EVEN UP??

ALSO ETHEREUMPLATINUM.ORG POSTED THEIR ANN BEFORE YOUR WEBSITE WAS EVEN REGISTERED WITH THR DOMAIN REGISTAR, SO YOU ARE THE ONE WHO COPIED THE IDEA YOU FRAUDSTER...

RECORDS DONT LIE.

https://www.whois.com/whois/ethereumplatinum.org

WWW.ETHEREUMPLATINUM.ORG REGISTERED THE WEBSITE THE ON THE 26 OCT AT 2 AM, 21 HOURS EARLIER THAN YOU,  AND AT THAT TIME THE WEBSITE XYZ WAS STILL AVAILABLE. YOU REGISTERED XYZ, 21 HOURS LATER AND NOW YOU CLAIM YOU HAD THE IDEA CHECK THE WHOIS.COM RECORDS BELOW THIS SHOULD CLOSE THE CASE..... GO HIDE YOURSELF.... YOU ARE UPSET YOU COULD NOT SCAM PEOPLE NOW YOU ARE UPSET. ETHEREUM PLATINUM IS A SUCCESSFUL AND SERIOUS PROJECT.

Domain Name: ETHEREUMPLATINUM.ORG REGISTERED AT 2AM 26 OCT 2017

Domain Name: ETHEREUMPLATINUM.ORG
Registry Domain ID: D402200000004023889-LROR
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.namecheap.com
Registrar URL: http://www.namecheap.com
Updated Date: 2017-10-26T 02:28:02Z
Creation Date: 2017-10-26T 02:22:02Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2018-10-26T 02:22:02Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date:
Registrar: NameCheap, Inc.

THIS RECORD DOES NOT LIE!!!!

CHECK RECORD https://www.whois.com/whois/ethereumplatinum.xyz

Domain Name: ETHEREUMPLATINUM.XYZ REGISTERED 26 OCT AT 11.30PM AFTERNOON THAT's 21 HOURS LATER

RAW WHOIS DATA
Domain Name: ETHEREUMPLATINUM.XYZ
Registry Domain ID: D54596723-CNIC
Registrar URL:
Updated Date: 2017-10-26 T 19:30:55.0Z
Creation Date: 2017-10-26 T 19:30:52.0Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2018-10-26 T 23:59:59.0Z
Registrar: Namecheap
Registrar IANA ID: 1068
Thank you for the correction. I were in their telegram group, and they are not professional and they are playing game with members  Huh ! And now I know scammers are be like them.

Don't be upset. Bring a new name in the cryptocurrency world.
Good luck for you.

What I say is that ethereumplatinum.org is the original creator. The records all prove that Ethereumplatinum.org was created before ETHP xyz in both website and ERC20 Contract.
What is your contract address,symbol?

THATS ETHP - ethereumplatinum.XYZ

Contract address

0x7385325bbcdc51b9d06cce5889844ebb71154e24

THATS EPL - ethereumplatinum.ORG. Clearly created ECR20 TOKEN Before ETHP

Contract address

0x0fa698f8b7464d6d9597ecfc8f44d353b1a735d1

Check for yourself
copper member
Activity: 251
Merit: 11
Thank you for the correction. I were in their telegram group, and they are not professional and they are playing game with members  Huh ! And now I know scammers are be like them.

Don't be upset. Bring a new name in the cryptocurrency world.
Good luck for you.
PROOF TO SHOW THAT XYZ WEBSITE OWNER IS THE CHEAT

You are the one who copied the idea you scammer: https://www.whois.com/whois/ethereumplatinum.xyz

HOW COULD ETHEREUMPLATINUM.ORG COPY YOUR WEBSITE IF THE XYZ WEBSITE WAS NOT EVEN UP??

ALSO ETHEREUMPLATINUM.ORG POSTED THEIR ANN BEFORE YOUR WEBSITE WAS EVEN REGISTERED WITH THR DOMAIN REGISTAR, SO YOU ARE THE ONE WHO COPIED THE IDEA YOU FRAUDSTER...

RECORDS DONT LIE.

https://www.whois.com/whois/ethereumplatinum.org

WWW.ETHEREUMPLATINUM.ORG REGISTERED THE WEBSITE THE ON THE 26 OCT AT 2 AM, 17 HOURS EARLIER THAN YOU,  AND AT THAT TIME THE WEBSITE XYZ WAS STILL AVAILABLE. YOU REGISTERED XYZ, 17 HOURS LATER AND NOW YOU CLAIM YOU HAD THE IDEA CHECK THE WHOIS.COM RECORDS BELOW THIS SHOULD CLOSE THE CASE..... GO HIDE YOURSELF.... YOU ARE UPSET YOU COULD NOT SCAM PEOPLE NOW YOU ARE UPSET. ETHEREUM PLATINUM IS A SUCCESSFUL AND SERIOUS PROJECT.

Domain Name: ETHEREUMPLATINUM.ORG REGISTERED AT 2AM 26 OCT 2017

Domain Name: ETHEREUMPLATINUM.ORG
Registry Domain ID: D402200000004023889-LROR
Registrar URL: http://www.namecheap.com
Updated Date: 2017-10-26T 02:28:02Z
Creation Date: 2017-10-26T 02:22:02Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2018-10-26T 02:22:02Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date:
Registrar: NameCheap, Inc.

THIS RECORD DOES NOT LIE!!!!

CHECK RECORD https://www.whois.com/whois/ethereumplatinum.xyz

Domain Name: ETHEREUMPLATINUM.XYZ REGISTERED AT 7.30PM AFTERNOON THAT'S 17 HOURS LATER.. THAN ETHEREUMPLATINUM.ORG

RAW WHOIS DATA
Domain Name: ETHEREUMPLATINUM.XYZ
Registry Domain ID: D54596723-CNIC
Registrar URL:
Updated Date: 2017-10-26 T 19:30:55.0Z
Creation Date: 2017-10-26 T 19:30:52.0Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2018-10-26 T 23:59:59.0Z
Registrar: Namecheap
Registrar IANA ID: 1068

Man thats a slap in the face for someone claiming he is the victim, looks like ethereumplatinum.org are the rightful owners of this project!
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
What is your contract address,symbol?
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
I am confused as to where this is right ?  Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 43
thanks for the heads up!
Activity: 1

WARNING  :  The authors of this post are Alt-Right racists - rampant on these forums

Fixed it for you.

--spouting unbelievable racist slurs (dirty pajeet, other alt-right slang - cuck, cuckhold, beta cuck , orther random ridiculous codified language, etc., posting pepe the frog everywhere on crypto discussions on twitter..).     If any of you recognize these terms and say nothing-- you are complicit,  this is unreal - an affront to decency.     
Activity: 25
Hey! Bitcoin was my idea! Smiley)))))))))))) You are guys really funny )
Activity: 251
To many ico used Ethereum name now  Huh
Activity: 1638
Merit: 122
Don't be upset, come up with Ethereum Titanium next time Wink

Nobody can get scammed via airdrops unless they are stupid enough to share their priv keys or download shitty software...

yes they are, airdrops can also scam people because some of them are requiring  you to pay a specific amount in order for you to join their airdrop and this trick can possibly lead to scam if you still insist to pay those fees and yes some airdrop participants are mistakinly input their private keys instead of eth wallet address also some airdrop are requires you to download their officaial wallet in order for you to recieve thier coins/tokens.
Activity: 84
Please make telegram and not discord. Many people using telegram when it comes to airdrop this will help your development. The thing that Pajeet overcome the real EthP is that they use Social media like twitter, telegram and other useful device to market their duplicated coins. Make it accessible to make users. So many users of telegram compare to discord. Discord is for gaming.
Activity: 574
I've filled it ...
hopefully there is a chance to get airdrop  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 210
It's unbelievable that a coin came out with this same name Ethereum Platinum..
 Anyways looking at this,  I know it will be different... tomp up..
Activity: 56
 Angry This is a huge concern and it is not good for the crypto industry. Part of the significance of Crypto is to provide security to assets but of what use is it if we have such miscreants constituting what I consider an obnoxious nuisance. Some protocols have to be put in place to checkmate the illicit activities of this bunch.
Activity: 93
Nothing to Lose
seems like the airdrops form is not limited , then it will be full of spammers
Activity: 223
I did register for the first one. I have to register for this one too

Thanks dev
Pages:
Jump to: