Pages:
Author

Topic: WARNING: PAJEET EthereumPlatinum SCAM! DO NOT FALL FOR THIS! - page 4. (Read 2055 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 119
WARNING

YOUR ARE BEING SCAMMED BY A GROUP OF NON-ENGLISH SPEAKING PEOPLE

As you may know, a popular AirDrop came out earlier today with the name of "Ethereum Platinum"

The thread for it reached the top of this section of the forum and was successful with "over 3000 members" supposedly joined the AirDrop.

This is a scam.

Three days ago, I created the logo for Ethereum Platinum and made a post to 4chan.org/biz, a page similar to bitcointalk showcasing my new idea

That idea was Ethereum Platinum. I created the coin, ETHP, with Metamask last night using the ERC-20 Solidity code.

I went to bed knowing that tomorrow would be another day, a better day. I knew that I was going to make the Ethereum Platinum a better Ethereum alternative and that it was going to be a success

I finished up the website and logged on to bitcoin talk to present the AirDrop for it. That was when I saw it.

The pajeets, they actually did it. Shit, they had the website up and everything: http://ethereumplatinum.org/

What could I do? I was beat. But then I realized something.

Take a look at any of the English on their website. Notice how awful it is? Notice that? That's right,

A group of Non-English speaking people (most likely dirty pajeets) have stolen my idea, and they're here to scam you

Look at their website, think about who this is AirDropping you a coin for a second. These guys aren't here to do anything except for make another filthy scamcoin

This is exactly what is wrong in the crypto world. Thousands of shitcoins are being plastered onto exchanges for no reason other than pump-and-dump.

Why should you be worried?

If you support groups like this, you are the scum of the crypto world. You may not realize this, but you are destroying crypto, pump-by-pump

So what's my alternative?

I present to you, the real Ethereum Platinum https://www.ethereumplatinum.xyz/

Why choose us over the other guys?

• We have a competent, experienced Dev team with realistic goals
  • We're transparent, we're honest, and we're not trying to make a quick buck off of you. We're aiming to see Ethereum Platinum grow to its full fruition
  • We won't dump our coins on your when the market cap peaks one week after launch

Keep your pajeet-coins if you want, but make sure that you also pick up the REAL EthereumPlatinum coins from our team's airdrop

Thank you for reading. The takeaway message here is, consider what you're really doing to the future of our currency in the long-run when you support these scam companies.

Join our discord: https://discord.gg/Re4q4c

Feel free to leave any questions below or in our Discord #general and we will get back to you ASAP.

If your saying is true about the ethereum Platinum, can you show us the proof that you really own the idea, by sharing the link of the other forum that your talking about? because the way I see it, they are more legit than you are because they are using an .org rather than yours that uses a free domain, an additional to this is that your saying that you do have an account here but currently your a newbie with only one post here. how can you really prove to us that your website is the real deal?

please post here your answer so that people may compare who is real or not.

Additional:

I just read about the news regarding the other Ethereum Platinum, well it seems that they already dump their project, so lucky for you, if your the real deal, you can continue what you are doing. And hope you succeed.
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
Thanks for the heads up. I filled up a Google Doc for the airdrop. I went back to check but I couldn't tell which Etheruem Platinum its from. What is your Twitter handle?
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
Would've been better for you guys to pick a better looking domain than .xyz. With that being said, might as well want to create more awareness about this as the .org scummy site will appear over yours so providing heads up to your user base should be a top priority.
Activity: 185
Merit: 100
HELLO GOD!
same like billionarebitcoin, I'll keep both tokens cause I don't care. I just want money.  Grin

Btw, http://www.ethereumplatinum.org/ is down thoo
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
Thank you for the heads up.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
These pajeets can't keep getting away with this. Thank you for the heads up and I hope to see you in lamboland.
Activity: 9
I figured something was up. Whatever, I'll keep both tokens I don't care i just want money.
Activity: 2
WARNING

YOUR ARE BEING SCAMMED BY A GROUP OF NON-ENGLISH SPEAKING PEOPLE

As you may know, a popular AirDrop came out earlier today with the name of "Ethereum Platinum"

The thread for it reached the top of this section of the forum and was successful with "over 3000 members" supposedly joined the AirDrop.

This is a scam.

Three days ago, I created the logo for Ethereum Platinum and made a post to 4chan.org/biz, a page similar to bitcointalk showcasing my new idea

That idea was Ethereum Platinum. I created the coin, ETHP, with Metamask last night using the ERC-20 Solidity code.

I went to bed knowing that tomorrow would be another day, a better day. I knew that I was going to make the Ethereum Platinum a better Ethereum alternative and that it was going to be a success

I finished up the website and logged on to bitcoin talk to present the AirDrop for it. That was when I saw it.

The pajeets, they actually did it. Shit, they had the website up and everything: http://ethereumplatinum.org/

What could I do? I was beat. But then I realized something.

Take a look at any of the English on their website. Notice how awful it is? Notice that? That's right,

A group of Non-English speaking people (most likely dirty pajeets) have stolen my idea, and they're here to scam you

Look at their website, think about who this is AirDropping you a coin for a second. These guys aren't here to do anything except for make another filthy scamcoin

This is exactly what is wrong in the crypto world. Thousands of shitcoins are being plastered onto exchanges for no reason other than pump-and-dump.

Why should you be worried?

If you support groups like this, you are the scum of the crypto world. You may not realize this, but you are destroying crypto, pump-by-pump

So what's my alternative?

I present to you, the real Ethereum Platinum https://www.ethereumplatinum.xyz/

Why choose us over the other guys?

• We have a competent, experienced Dev team with realistic goals
  • We're transparent, we're honest, and we're not trying to make a quick buck off of you. We're aiming to see Ethereum Platinum grow to its full fruition
  • We won't dump our coins on your when the market cap peaks one week after launch

Keep your pajeet-coins if you want, but make sure that you also pick up the REAL EthereumPlatinum coins from our team's airdrop

Thank you for reading. The takeaway message here is, consider what you're really doing to the future of our currency in the long-run when you support these scam companies.

Join our discord: https://discord.gg/Re4q4c

Feel free to leave any questions below or in our Discord #general and we will get back to you ASAP.
Pages:
Jump to: