Pages:
Author

Topic: Warning: Protact.net & user Truman does not honour agreements! Scammer! - page 2. (Read 3715 times)

legendary
Activity: 1734
Merit: 1015
we did not mention EUR nor USD anywhere while negotiating

But when it came to the invoice, you put a price in EUR on it. If you didn't mention EUR or USD while negotiating, then how can he know it was not pegged to the price in EUR? It was never mentioned after all.

Don't get me wrong, I feel with you. From your point of view you made a deal in BTC. Just that, nothing else and thats fine. However, it seems like it wasn't that obvious to him. Until here, I see no problem. If things happened the way you described up to this point, then its clearly his fault for not adding a EUR pegging into the contract before agreeing.

...but then you sent an invoice with a EUR price on it. I think this was a big mistake. He can now claim that the price is right there in EUR and that, at the moment of the transfer, he gave you BTC worth that exact amount.
In my opinion you should have created an invoice in BTC. That way you'd be safe from him claiming it was a EUR pegged sale.

What is the applicable jurisdiction for this?
Activity: 651
Merit: 500
EDIT: 17th March after some discussions I got all the bitcoins we agreed on.

This guy is making business not based on two parties agreement but on his own mood.

We agreed on 24-Feb 2015, that I sell 2x Antminer S4 for 4.5 BTC (including shipping) to him.

He got my miners 03-Mar 2015

Then he started to stall sending btc to me (he promised, that he will send after miners are delivered and verified).

Finally on 6th March he asked if he could pay less Huh, as BTC value was higher now. I disagreed as we agreed to make the deal in BTC, we did not mention EUR nor USD anywhere while negotiating. I did not want to sell for fiat, btc only. So it is not my fault that exchange rate raised. Also if exchange rate would have gone lower I would not have backed my deal and claimed for more - no, we agreed the deal was 4.5 btc for 2 miners no conditions.

On 9th March he asked if I can provide invoice as he could not pay me otherwise...? The same day we agreed that exchange rate on the time of purchase was 209 EUR for one Bitcoin (he wrote me that and I agreed that exchange rate). So I made an invoice for him: https://i.imgur.com/QamBnSB.png

On 11th March I began to loose my patience, he said that in he's opionion I do not deserve more than 3.894 btc (that he did sent to me and I got it) which is approx 940.50€. Well.. I agree to disagree, we had a deal in BTC not in EUR as I described earlier. Also we agreed that exhange rate at the time we made a deal was 209 EUR / BTC. Not 241,525 what he used to send me those 3.894 BTC.

So I am missing 0,606 BTC from him.

All above can be proved and is documented.

BE WARNED when making deals with Protact or Daniel (Truman)

Pages:
Jump to: