Pages:
Author

Topic: [Warning] Purse.io is a scam - page 2. (Read 4887 times)

Activity: 68
Merit: 10
December 31, 2016, 12:36:27 PM
Eduardo once again banned my 3rd account which i used to ask him about withdrawing my balance, no comments. just /ban whenever i tell him i got locked balance and uploaded order id and proof.
December 31, 2016, 11:27:11 AM
Still being ignored by live chat Eduardo, active 15 mins ago.
December 31, 2016, 07:55:43 AM
Purse still didn't send me any "irrefutable evidence" or withdraw my btc.
December 30, 2016, 10:04:44 PM
http://bittrust.org/purseio#reviews
seems like am not the only one who recently got hit for no reason.

What ever has happened I doubt you will have it resolved here on the forum.

Best send official emails requesting the evidence and how they can claim its irrefutable which to me sujests they have IP logs or Browser agent grabs that can link the accounts.

I don't care about the account, i care about the balance left. If they don't want me to deal with them for whatever reason, they have the right to do so.
But they don't have the right to take my money for themselves. I want my money withdrawn and i will consider this solved.

--------------------------------------------------------------

"They are scammers. I used my purse 6 months. Now they blocked my account without explanation. On my account there were bitcoins. Now they ignore me." (very similar to me, huh?)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
December 30, 2016, 10:01:35 PM
What ever has happened I doubt you will have it resolved here on the forum.

Best send official emails requesting the evidence and how they can claim its irrefutable which to me sujests they have IP logs or Browser agent grabs that can link the accounts.

Activity: 518
Merit: 501
December 30, 2016, 10:00:54 PM
We have reviewed OP's case again and have not changed our decision. It's against our policy to detail specifics publicly, but we have irrefutable evidence OP created multiple accounts, cancelled orders, and/or attempted to scam the platform. No other response or comments about this specific case will follow.
playing the ignoring game again?

No...that's the "go ahead and take us to court" game.
December 30, 2016, 09:54:19 PM
We have reviewed OP's case again and have not changed our decision. It's against our policy to detail specifics publicly, but we have irrefutable evidence OP created multiple accounts, cancelled orders, and/or attempted to scam the platform. No other response or comments about this specific case will follow.
playing the ignoring game again?
December 30, 2016, 09:46:59 PM

If its irrefutable evidence you should submit this to the OP.

Closing accounts with funds in it and from what I can see from the screen shots posted you did not give him any information that is irrefutable in any way.

When there are customer funds involved I would be very careful. Op could have legal standing against you unless you provide him with the evidence against him.

Good luck OP but the fact you said you were a MOD for a well known hacking / cracking group I can quite believe you made multiple accounts and attempted a scam but I have not seen any evidence to support this but I highly suspect it from what you said.
I didn't do shit there other than post guides and moderate/use SB and exchange currency. I'm not into fraud, i also retired long ago.
Nulled is not a "hacking" forum, its a forum full of skids using prebuilt tools and posting useless combos.
Also its listed in the forum rules that fraud is not allowed.
December 30, 2016, 09:26:39 PM
Publicly? how about you give me damn evidence privately? i sent you over 100 messages on live chats only to get a copy paste useless reply if i even get one.
I created multiple accounts to contact you, if you are claiming i had multiple accounts before that, why did you leave me do 27 orders? why did you choose to ban me right when an order is pending?
Whats wrong with cancelling orders? i didn't even get a warning.
How the hell did i scam the platform? i'm in no way paying you, am paying amazon and providing tracking. Orders are delivered successfully and with fastest shipping. No buyer ever complained to me about something or had his package not delivered/delayed.
I should have my money withdrawn if you want to close my account.
December 30, 2016, 09:24:24 PM

If its irrefutable evidence you should submit this to the OP.

Closing accounts with funds in it and from what I can see from the screen shots posted you did not give him any information that is irrefutable in any way.

When there are customer funds involved I would be very careful. Op could have legal standing against you unless you provide him with the evidence against him.

Good luck OP but the fact you said you were a MOD for a well known hacking / cracking group I can quite believe you made multiple accounts and attempted a scam but I have not seen any evidence to support this but I highly suspect it from what you said.
Activity: 4
December 30, 2016, 09:18:12 PM
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Offer escrow, receive negative trust
December 30, 2016, 08:39:36 PM
Had no issues with purse. Sent btc, received gift card. No hassles...

Using their marketplace however is a different story...considering other users are involved.
December 30, 2016, 08:38:02 PM
For someone so honest and trustworthy as yourself...your words scream otherwise.

I wish you the best of fortune in your endeavors.

And I hope wholeheartedly that you are able to keep whatever happened to you from happening to others.

On a side note...I had to report purse.io as spam in my mail filter to keep them from sending me 3 emails a day.
December 30, 2016, 08:37:12 PM
No offense intended, but do you commonly use multiple accounts?

Date Registered:   December 27, 2016, 01:46:53 PM <--this is you

If you have 6 months of transactions with purse.io shouldn't you have a similarily aged 6 month old btctalk account?

No, i came to know purse.io from another forum which i was a moderator in. (nulled.to)
I just signed up here to post this.

Nulled.to   The epic skid forum that leaked 1000000's of members info...

Best keep away from there if I was you.. Mod or not.. U know its a fed honeypot Smiley
December 30, 2016, 08:33:15 PM
No, i came to know purse.io from another forum which i was a moderator in. (nulled.to)

This doesn't strengthen your position. People often create accounts for malicious reasons...without any record here there's not much for us to base our belief on.

Also stating that your history is with a forum that spawns hackers doesn't create any trust either.

So you'll need to do this the hard way. Sorry.
Yeah hold on, am gonna buy a hero account just to post this and not get ridiculed by other members because am a newbie here.
December 30, 2016, 08:30:01 PM

This doesn't strengthen your position. People often create accounts for malicious reasons...without any record here there's not much for us to base our belief on.

Also stating that your history is with a forum that spawns hackers doesn't create any trust either.

Give us a reason to trust you...we'd love to unearth another scam before it damages anyone else.

Otherwise you'll need to do this the hard way. Sorry.
December 30, 2016, 08:26:37 PM
No offense intended, but do you commonly use multiple accounts?

If you have 6 months of transactions with purse.io shouldn't you have a similarily aged 6 month old btctalk account?

December 30, 2016, 08:20:50 PM
No offense intended, but do you commonly use multiple accounts to achieve your purpose?

If you have 6 months of transactions with purse.io shouldn't you have a similarily aged 6ish month old btctalk account?

Creating a new account to slander a service...regardless of who's right and wrong, doesn't lend credibility to your argument.
December 30, 2016, 08:11:53 PM
Update: Eduardo (the support rep) just banned the account i was using to contact him when he had no explanation or proof for my ban.
He is also this member in bitcointalk https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/mookid-66209
@mookid
December 30, 2016, 11:25:09 AM
Hold your horses. The word scam is thrown around very lightly here. Im sure theres a good explanation on the whole issue and there might be a glitch in their system or a group of hackers are taking advantage of the glitch. Either way, they should look into it and investigate.
meanwhile they investigate, i should at least have my btc withdrawn before locked.

How many other people are being scammed the way you did by the way? Until its proven that Purse is a scam then I will not believe a newbie account and their claims. It would be just as easy to say that you tried to cheat their system.
the newbie is ex-staff on another forum.
https://www.nulled.to/user/8-levathian

So what? Unless it is a staff of Bitcointalk thats claiming that Purse is scamming the people everywhere, I will not believe a newbie account who claims to be an exstaff of another random forum.
Then don't believe and fuck off the thread, thanks. The random forum has 700k+ members.
Pages:
Jump to: