Pages:
Author

Topic: Warning: sigft.com is a scam website that steals your crypto - page 2. (Read 272 times)

legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1789
Out of curiosity, why did you decide to register and use it in the first place? As you mentioned in your article, even the UI looks ugly and far from promising. Did you see their ads on Google or something? I suggest you improve your security practices and install an adblocker since Google is notorious for its terrible ads filter. Most of the time they suggest malware instead of a legit software, or a phishing site instead of a legitimate service.

Also, following the report format might be better. Especially if the website in question has a profile here. A quick search shows they have no presence on this forum though.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
More info: https://medium.com/@CdeFGa/warning-sigft-com-is-a-scam-website-that-steals-your-crypto-e628c0f4a5a

I am writing this to warn everyone about the scam website sigft.com. This website claims to be a platform for trading crypto, but in reality, it is a scheme to steal your money.

I have been a victim of this website and I want to share my experience with you. I deposited some crypto into my account on sigft.com and started trading. Everything seemed normal until I wanted to withdraw my money. Then, the website told me that I could not withdraw because of a security breach that affected their system. They said that they had to fix the issue and that I had to wait for a few days.

I waited patiently, but nothing happened. I contacted their customer support, but they gave me vague and contradictory answers. They said that they were working on the issue, but they also asked me to deposit more money to unlock my withdrawal. They said that it was a temporary measure to protect their users from hackers, but it sounded like a lie to me.

I realized that I had been scammed and that they had no intention of giving me back my money. They had used a fake excuse to take my money and prevent me from withdrawing it. I searched online and found out that many other people had the same problem with sigft.com. They had also lost their money and could not get any help from the website.

This website is a fraud and a danger to the crypto community. They are exploiting the trust and enthusiasm of crypto investors and traders. They are stealing their hard-earned money and leaving them with nothing. Do not fall for their lies and do not use their service. Stay away from sigft.com and warn your friends and family about it.
Pages:
Jump to: