Pages:
Author

Topic: WARNING: The central banks are currently manipulating the S&P 500 right now. - page 2. (Read 291 times)

legendary
Activity: 2996
Merit: 1188
Is this some sort of manipulation made by the banks towards S&P 500 itself, because people can invest into sp 500 directly as well and looking at the price of it there isn't much change, there is a bit of change but it is not big enough to call it a manipulation.

I am not going to go into the route of "prove it" to you but a whole another direction still against OP that basically says, "where is the manipulation?" since I am checking the stocks and the general movements right now and I don't see anything major going on. I feel like the last couple of days have been on the increase and that might be "manipulation" by some people but looking at how it was there before and american economy has been doing decent recently I feel like going back up to where it was is reasonable.
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
i like to see some proof of how central banks manipulate markets , do you have any , like what changes you notice to say this , S&P being huge market how do they really manipulate markets
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 3873
Paldo.io 🤖
I'm really not going to be surprised if this is true, but you might want to at least give us some proof(or at least some reasoning on why you think so) if you're going to make such claims.
Activity: 207
Merit: 101
WARNING: The central banks are currently manipulating the S&P 500 right now.

Be careful when trading the S&P 500 at this moment.
Pages:
Jump to: