Pages:
Author

Topic: (Warning) Whats going on with cryptsy.com every one is losing there coins - page 5. (Read 14336 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500
StayFocus and LIVE
you need to hound them constantly on #cryptsy_support irc channel, and i mean CONSTANTLY

BitJohn just solved my problems.
Now I can trade.

Confiance is restored.

Cryptsy support will answer to all your tickets, just a bit of patience required. Better later than never...

thanks BitJohn

Thanks for the update!
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
you need to hound them constantly on #cryptsy_support irc channel, and i mean CONSTANTLY

BitJohn just solved my problems.
Now I can trade.

Confiance is restored.

Cryptsy support will answer to all your tickets, just a bit of patience required. Better later than never...

thanks BitJohn
Activity: 205
Merit: 100
Activity: 15
At least I'm not the only one who has negative balances  Roll Eyes

restored by BitJohn wow, i am sooooo relieved Smiley

best approach is irc support channel http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=%23Cryptsy_support best of luck guys

still having issues with negative balances and order placement. I can't trade for over 24h now... :/

BitJohn is look at this i think, got a email from him. Maybe it will be resolved soon...
legendary
Activity: 1726
Merit: 1018
Cryptsy is buggy as hell right now but they are light years ahead of everyone else on the support side.  I think that will make all of the difference long term.  If they can fix the technical stuff they will dominate the exchange business.  Meanwhile though, kind of unusable.  Vern get back from Vegas and fix that ish!
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
StayFocus and LIVE
Yo Mullick you might want to remove the "Inputs.io - instant bitcoin payments & secure wallet" from your signature  Wink

Yeah I was wandering about that too Huh  Shocked Shocked Shocked Tongue
At least I'm not the only one who has negative balances  Roll Eyes

restored by BitJohn wow, i am sooooo relieved Smiley

best approach is irc support channel http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=%23Cryptsy_support best of luck guys
legendary
Activity: 1961
Merit: 1020
Fill Your Barrel with Bitcoins!
Yo Mullick you might want to remove the "Inputs.io - instant bitcoin payments & secure wallet" from your signature  Wink
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
At least I'm not the only one who has negative balances  Roll Eyes
FAITH IN CRYPTSY RESTORED BitJohn fixed me up and sorted it, been a long slog, but it paid off Smiley
Not for any reason other than to throw a contrary opinion in here, I've been using Cryptsy since it's inception. No affiliation with the site other than a user. While there were some issues with LKY for a while, and some major timeout/page-load problems (which seem to have ceased since the redesign and maybe some new hardware), I havent had a single major problem that wasnt satisfactorily resolved.  Haven't lost any coins (haven't had any mystery 60BTC deposit either)I think, credit where credit's due, it's not a bad site. Problems? Yes. Being worked on? So it seems. Kudos to Vern from a pretty satisfied customer. You may now resume your regularly scheduled bashing. Wink

i hear you and am glad you have had no problems Smiley

but me and this hoard: https://twitter.com/search?q=cryptsy&f=realtime are having a living nightmare trying to retrieve our coin

**RESOLVED** by BitJohn Smiley x 1,000,000,000
Activity: 11
Not for any reason other than to throw a contrary opinion in here, I've been using Cryptsy since it's inception. No affiliation with the site other than a user. While there were some issues with LKY for a while, and some major timeout/page-load problems (which seem to have ceased since the redesign and maybe some new hardware), I havent had a single major problem that wasnt satisfactorily resolved.  Haven't lost any coins (haven't had any mystery 60BTC deposit either)I think, credit where credit's due, it's not a bad site. Problems? Yes. Being worked on? So it seems. Kudos to Vern from a pretty satisfied customer. You may now resume your regularly scheduled bashing. Wink
My account is still in artificial deficit - nothing has changed - so frustrating and nobody ever responds to my tickets, twitter or helpdesk arrrrghh

edit ok it seems bitjohn is helping me now, he just sent some points to my account, just the negative GLD to correct now, i'll keep you posted

2nd edit: been four hours now since last edit, not resolved, in fact they asked me to confirm my deposits lol - which i did, nothing since.....

3rd edit: still not fixed and reports on twitter are getting well dodgy, i'm off to bed, been on the pc ALL DAY trying to sort this out, my fuckin head hurts

****RESOLVED**** they did me right in the end Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2352
Merit: 1064
Bitcoin is antisemitic
Things seem fixed now. Missing coins showed up, deposits are on track, and order placement is quick (and shows up on open orders).

my account is still FUBAR: full of negative balances and with locked withdrawal instead
Activity: 323
Merit: 250
Fixed a typo. A system audit is NOW being performed

Vern is working on the balances issue. All users funds WILL be returned.

We apologize for slow responses on tickets. We have the full staff on them now and should work through the 3000+ fairly quickly
Things seem fixed now. Missing coins showed up, deposits are on track, and order placement is quick (and shows up on open orders).

A little niggle is that the previous order which caused the BTC to go missing didn't get fulfilled.
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1002
Fixed a typo. A system audit is NOW being performed

Vern is working on the balances issue. All users funds WILL be returned.

We apologize for slow responses on tickets. We have the full staff on them now and should work through the 3000+ fairly quickly

Activity: 882
Merit: 501
Ching-Chang;Ding-Dong
My cryptsy account is 0 across the board and I have no trade history.

I know i've traded before here ...

Something funny going on for sure.\
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
i can confirm: my balance sheet looks balanced now, no excess btc in my account.
Activity: 756
Merit: 522
  • We had the deposit program encounter some bad backlog of deposits overnight. Vern worked throughout the day to further optimize it and had great success.
You have got to be kidding me. What is this, the MtGox school of updates? Shit breaking, and people fucking up, is not something that is "further optimized" nor can it be described as "great success".
  • A system wide audit is not being performed to correct any missing transactions due to the issues
Huh

please note this reads A system wide audit is NOT being performed to correct any missing transactions due to the issues

i hope this is a typo   Cry
Pages:
Jump to: