Pages:
Author

Topic: Warren Buffet saids: “Stay Away From Bitcoin” - page 6. (Read 13937 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 501
Dream big and do what you want, regarldess of what others say.  Guys like Steve Jobs, Bill Gates, etc etc would never of had success if they had listened to all the negative voices who told them their projects were stupid.

Yeah just follow your dreams and the rest will be taken care of. You cannot expect that what buffet is saying is definitely gonna true so you just need to visualise things and make a decision on your own and just remember negative news travels faster then the positive one.

Same was the situation when computers and internet came into existence. No one was in support of both the things but it created an revolution around the world. And today it has become the basic necessity of the society you can afford to live without food for one day but you cannot live without internet.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Dream big and do what you want, regarldess of what others say.  Guys like Steve Jobs, Bill Gates, etc etc would never of had success if they had listened to all the negative voices who told them their projects were stupid.

Yeah just follow your dreams and the rest will be taken care of. You cannot expect that what buffet is saying is definitely gonna true so you just need to visualise things and make a decision on your own and just remember negative news travels faster then the positive one.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028
His reasons for avoiding bitcoin are mediocre ... hey mr.Buffet “Stay Away From my Bitcoin” Grin
I don't think he really cares at this point enough to research it and will not go outside his comfort zone. Warren Buffet said that once you reach $500 million in NW there is pretty much nothing you can't buy. With the exemption of $1.1 billion Bill Gates and the like will still have plenty of NW left to rule the world!
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
His reasons for avoiding bitcoin are mediocre ... hey mr.Buffet “Stay Away From my Bitcoin” Grin
Activity: 584
This is a perfect example of why Warren Buffet is one smart mother fucker.

What is bitcoin? It's a highly speculative, high risk investment, do you think Warren Buffet makes his fortunes on extremely risky investments? What does he have to gain by saying go out and buy bitcoin? Nothing, it's a zero sum game for him.  If bitcoin fails, he was right, if bitcoin becomes successful, the smart people will understand why he advised against such a speculative, high risk investment, he wins again.

the problem is that he still can't understand the technicals aspects behind bitcoin, that it will make it successful in the long run, so no, his point is a bit moot..

Even most of the people who invest in bitcoin startups don't know/understand the technical aspect of bitcoin. Imo one wouldn't need to understand the technical aspect of bitcoin to come to a conclusion about it's economical value in business.
legendary
Activity: 1168
Merit: 1049
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

What is bitcoin? It's a highly speculative, high risk investment, do you think Warren Buffet makes his fortunes on extremely risky investments? What does he have to gain by saying go out and buy bitcoin? Nothing, it's a zero sum game for him.  If bitcoin fails, he was right, if bitcoin becomes successful, the smart people will understand why he advised against such a speculative, high risk investment, he wins again.

the problem is that he still can't understand the technicals aspects behind bitcoin, that it will make it successful in the long run, so no, his point is a bit moot..

Don't forget that mr. genius originally made a fortune because he wasn't using his own money Wink  But I agree that Buffet is wrong on this one (or I wouldn't be here I guess).

Maybe he can see the potential in the blockchain technology and only sees bitcoin itself as a risk too great for him? Wasn't he always in low risk investments?
Activity: 322
Merit: 250

What is bitcoin? It's a highly speculative, high risk investment, do you think Warren Buffet makes his fortunes on extremely risky investments? What does he have to gain by saying go out and buy bitcoin? Nothing, it's a zero sum game for him.  If bitcoin fails, he was right, if bitcoin becomes successful, the smart people will understand why he advised against such a speculative, high risk investment, he wins again.

Don't forget that mr. genius originally made a fortune because he wasn't using his own money Wink  But I agree that Buffet is wrong on this one (or I wouldn't be here I guess).
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
One of the high ranking family member of the 13 inbred terrorist European Bloodline "Warren Buffet" tells his fans & investors to "stay away from Bitcoin."

You can find his excuses in the following articles below:

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/warren-buffet-stay-away-from-bitcoin/
http://www.forexminute.com/bitcoin/warren-buffet-oracle-omaha-suggests-investors-stay-away-bitcoin-2015-52383

Do you have any thoughts?

bitcoin could go either way still. really we are waiting on the collapse. he doesn't mention that. not sure i can listen to someone who doesn't mention the collapses. 
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1506
Pie Baking Contest: https://tinyurl.com/2s3z6dee
Everyone has a right to his own opinion.
Everyone can say what they want to but whether you want to believe in it is up to you.
But nobody can predict anything with 100% accuracy. Even the best mind made wrong assumption or even decisions.

Exactly different individuals have different perceptions and different beliefs. You cannot get carried away by what Mr. Warren says It is totally individual decision whether to go with bitcoin or not. It is more important how an individual views bitcoin nothing depends on what other says.

But you have to take into account that for fiat people obsessed with dollars, the Warren's opinion is the same as people here hearing an opinion about something by Satoshi. They have these cultish personalities with tons of followers.
Like I said before, Warren just doesn't know what Bitcoin is and how to use it, so do their followers, but they'll listen to him and ignore what Bitcoin actually is.

I think its up to him and his followers what they want, because bitcoin is developing now. Their mindset can be changed if world people begin to use it and get many advantage from bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1004
Everyone can say what they want to but whether you want to believe in it is up to you.
But nobody can predict anything with 100% accuracy. Even the best mind made wrong assumption or even decisions.

Exactly different individuals have different perceptions and different beliefs. You cannot get carried away by what Mr. Warren says It is totally individual decision whether to go with bitcoin or not. It is more important how an individual views bitcoin nothing depends on what other says.

But you have to take into account that for fiat people obsessed with dollars, the Warren's opinion is the same as people here hearing an opinion about something by Satoshi. They have these cultish personalities with tons of followers.
Like I said before, Warren just doesn't know what Bitcoin is and how to use it, so do their followers, but they'll listen to him and ignore what Bitcoin actually is.
Activity: 784

Activity: 406
Warren will be die when BTC touches $1000 again!

Maybe when BTC is $10,000.
Activity: 434
Because he is scared.
yes of course buffet is scared about something that can change the global economic system
Activity: 546
AKA The Rubber Monkey
Who cares about Warren Buffet? He made money with Berkshire only because he was lucky. I am sure that his IQ is much lower than that of an average investor. And we can expect similar statements from low IQ people.

You don't become one of the richest men in the world by being "lucky". And to say "his IQ is much lower than that of an average investor" is laughable.

Warren just doesn't invest in what he doesn't understand. And he sure doesn't understand Bitcoin.  Wink
That doesn't mean others should stay away from Bitcoin.

That is so true. Warren Buffet is the quintessential value investor of stocks. Bitcoin is not his style. Neither is FOREX, commodities, or just about anything else. He found what works for him and would be a fool to change now. Never mess with success.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1012
★Nitrogensports.eu★
Who cares about Warren Buffet? He made money with Berkshire only because he was lucky. I am sure that his IQ is much lower than that of an average investor. And we can expect similar statements from low IQ people.

You don't become one of the richest men in the world by being "lucky". And to say "his IQ is much lower than that of an average investor" is laughable.

Warren just doesn't invest in what he doesn't understand. And he sure doesn't understand Bitcoin.  Wink
That doesn't mean others should stay away from Bitcoin.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0

legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
Thug for life!
Warren will be die when BTC touches $1000 again!
Pages:
Jump to: