Pages:
Author

Topic: was the "i'm not dorian nakamoto" post geniune ? - page 3. (Read 5699 times)

EFS
staff
Activity: 3780
Merit: 2120
Crypto Swap Exchange
so whats the point in trying to find 'satoshi'

To hijack first 1 million coins?

"i am not dorian nakamoto" is written by real satoshi account. It doesn't matter who write it. It also doesn't matter who is the real satoshi, as long as first blocks remain unspent. That's the beauty of open source and Bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 4270
Merit: 4534
there has been a fuss around the fact that many think its not him writing the "im not dorian nakamoto"
any news on that ?

also, do you think nsa has the ability to know who is satoshi nakamoto if nsa really wanted to know it ?

the username that was talking in 2008 and inventing bitcoin was the exact same username that said ' i am not dorian nakamoto', but no one can of course confirm or deny the face behind the keyboard that typed it. but anyone spouting fud that it was a mis-spelled username and not the username.. is simply wrong.

bitcoin is open source, the white paper is public record and all correspondence are in the publicdomain (forum messages have been logged) so there are no secrets about bitcoin.

if the NSA wanted to go after anyone it would be gavin andressen. and if anyone wants to know more about bitcoin and stuff gavin would know it all. so whats the point in trying to find 'satoshi'
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
who gives a shit, go back to being a hater pls.
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
there has been a fuss around the fact that many think its not him writing the "im not dorian nakamoto"
any news on that ?

also, do you think nsa has the ability to know who is satoshi nakamoto if nsa really wanted to know it ?
Pages:
Jump to: