Pages:
Author

Topic: was trading beneficial for you? - page 13. (Read 2965 times)

Activity: 1428
Merit: 358
February 12, 2018, 01:42:28 AM
For all the people who started trading with dreams to become rich.
How has your journey been so far.
Was there a net profit or loss till now.
Do mention from when you started trading and what amount in total did you loose or gain.
Also some mistakes that you would never repeat?
For me, yes! I can earn many benefits from trading. I am becoming expert trader because of the situation that I experienced. I can now use different trading strategies for me to make more money.
Activity: 594
Merit: 250
February 11, 2018, 07:03:13 PM
Yes of course. I did not know it will help me now. I see trading in the past as a no good source of income for me because i always lose or having a hard time doing trading. When i know how it works and earning with it. I gladly say that this is a good source of another income for me. Sometimes trading income is much bigger than my usual day job income.
Activity: 699
Merit: 438
February 11, 2018, 04:38:01 PM
Yes, the trading is very beneficial and helpful to me since it  gives me lots of income that I can used to start a new investment or used for another purposes.
Activity: 743
February 11, 2018, 12:24:57 PM
Yes , trading is beneficial for me, I gor good earning from trading despite some losses. I started by learning and reading about this field before doing trades, and thats helped me a lot to avoid big losses. Now I am trading daily almost, and in most cases I get some profit, which is amazing.
legendary
Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000
February 11, 2018, 12:02:28 PM
Trading is very beneficial for me especially the day trading because with the day trading, i can easily make at least 20% return per day and that is enough for me to earn my monthly salary in just a week and that is a huge benefit for me because i know that someday, when i saved enough money, i will not go to my work anymore.
Personally speaking, yes I found trading so beneficial for me because for me it's the easiest and fastest way to earn bitcoin but suddenly the risky one too. I have been in losing in so many times but since I was dreaming to get a high profit so here I am still a risk taker, I guess I have no other choice but to keep doing trading.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
February 11, 2018, 11:00:15 AM
TrAding has been pretty beneficial  so far for me....

Anyone liking Tron , Ripple, or Mana these days ... started investing not long ago... made a decent amount so far👍
25690881 Is m referral code if anyone is looking to start with binance... great site to start trading on and a good time to do so being that they just had a huge update to their site and are currently offering cheaper trading deals.

Here’s the link to make finding the site easier:
https://www.binance.com/?ref=25690881

Good luck trading everyone
Activity: 87
Merit: 2
February 11, 2018, 07:23:55 AM
the keypoint of success in this market is to be patient and make wisely trades
yes it was beneficial for me but I had many problems at begining and made many mistakes
Activity: 351
February 11, 2018, 06:55:33 AM
Personally, trading has a benefit for me. Even though, I only gained a small amount of profit but at least I’m gaining from it. It’s just like you’re doing a business, you’ll buy a bulk of goods then you’re gonna trade it with a small profit but more than that you are gaining a lot, even if it is cents per an item.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
February 11, 2018, 04:43:08 AM
Yes in a way of making good profit but not all the time because there is a risk in trading also..
Activity: 350
Merit: 110
February 10, 2018, 12:07:36 PM
Still broke.Not me though,because I never wanted to become rich in 2 days.I surely have brains and certainly understand the market very well.

Do mention from when you started trading and what amount in total did you loose or gain.
Please,not everybody in this forum is a big fan of traders and their shitty strategies.What are you going to gain from that information anyway ? You know right you can easily find answers for those questions on google ?
Some strategies that are being shared by experienced traders are working for some, but most of it will just make more wrong trading decisions for you. Most people try to copy exactly what they read on this forum and what they don't know is that it differs to each person depending on the status, situation and many more.  Apart from Google, there is also Youtube where it is much better to learn how trading works.
Activity: 476
Merit: 107
February 10, 2018, 11:58:30 AM

My journey so far in crypto trading was great and i can say that i am earning a good profit since that i started trading. There are times that almost green and positive trade, but sometimes when some coins are declining, i get negative profit. I will never repeat of panic selling at a dump value
Activity: 2422
Merit: 343
February 10, 2018, 10:33:37 AM
Trading is very beneficial for me especially the day trading because with the day trading, i can easily make at least 20% return per day and that is enough for me to earn my monthly salary in just a week and that is a huge benefit for me because i know that someday, when i saved enough money, i will not go to my work anymore.
Activity: 896
Merit: 253
February 10, 2018, 10:29:10 AM
Its really good although i have many altcoins i miss because sone of them i sold for other altcoins and not reading and believing on the potential of that coins. Low marketcap coins is the altcoins i hold then i need to sell for emergency trade and be the lesson for me to not to sell any altcoins that have an active team regardless its current low price as ling as it goes no matter what i need to hold.
i feel you bro me too i have 100k holding of lisk sunddenly sell at 1$ because of my mother sugery i have no choice to sacrifice my altcoins than sacrifice my mothers health bat rigth now my mother is energitic and heathy.
Activity: 420
February 10, 2018, 09:42:58 AM
Its really good although i have many altcoins i miss because sone of them i sold for other altcoins and not reading and believing on the potential of that coins. Low marketcap coins is the altcoins i hold then i need to sell for emergency trade and be the lesson for me to not to sell any altcoins that have an active team regardless its current low price as ling as it goes no matter what i need to hold.

Even if you lose, you learn many things in trading, you know how to plan some targets, how to act in crysis times, how to make money how not to lose money and so on. They're all beneficial things.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 537
February 10, 2018, 07:26:49 AM
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
February 10, 2018, 07:26:08 AM
Trading is profitable and consistent if you have sufficient experience, skill, and the patience needed to know when to enter and exit a trade... I needed to fail for a couple of years before I got to learn a few good techniques.
Activity: 604
February 10, 2018, 06:53:32 AM
I have recorded limitless achievements over these long years that I have been engaging in trading Bitcoin. With deep research ie using the coin market cap for coin selection of better one to trade in. May I equally submit one of the challenges I came against during the journey. This was simply when I sold out all lots of dodge coins gotten then at its low prices below purchase level challenges and waking up to see its prices 10 times the price I sold after two years, What a great loss! Anyway, experiences had been guiding me now. Make research and always trade with caution.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
February 10, 2018, 05:33:46 AM
I just started trading a few month ago but actually iam in big loss nearly 50% of my asset because the market big crash a few day ago. I was not doing cut loss because in long term i believe the market will be back to normal, but that decision is wrong because the market to big crash. Should be i sell it and buy again at lower price.
Activity: 294
February 10, 2018, 04:48:09 AM
I began trading a few months ago and to be honest it was FOMO. At the beginning, I benefited from the soaring prices of crypto but I made mistakes like HODL after a huge drop. I also lost a bit of money from the recent huge market corrections but overall I still profited.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
February 10, 2018, 04:32:00 AM
Yes trading cryptocurrencies has given me positive gains you just do your own research study and learn. Technical analysis as well as fundamental analysis is your weapon when it comes to trading. So you should at least know the basics before starts to trade so you can stay away from failure.
Our only friend here is ourselves, if we continue to feed ourselves with good information that will help us improve as a trader then for sure
in the long run we will have the success. Bitcoin trading or crypto trading as a whole is very risky, however with great skills you'll be able to get the success you wanted.
yes, we are the ones who will also help ourselves, no one will help us here because we still made our own decisions even if we heard a lot of good things from them. It is better to learn a lot before starting to trade so you don't need to expect from others advice.
Pages:
Jump to: