Pages:
Author

Topic: was trading beneficial for you? - page 8. (Read 2965 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 12
March 01, 2018, 07:31:43 AM
So far trading did benefits me a lot. I not a kind of person who trade for gamble.  I did not take trading like that. I just trade to simply earn even little by little, thru that I think I gain pretty much. I knew trading has so much rules but if you will look at its movement you will knew that the simplest way to not to lose your money and earn is to pullout and hold. But how, pull it out when you knew that you already gain and that the movement of trade graph is moving up and down or became a little critical, but make sure you earned before you pullout. And hold your trade money when you see that the graph is climbing high continuously,  or when it decline too low.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 513
March 01, 2018, 07:26:25 AM
I earned weekly in trading and I hope so after few years of do this I'll make more profit of I become rich. I made a mistake last few years ago when I started in trading.  I remembered I bought a coin who price is very cheap and after the price increase little I sold it.  But after after few weeks the price become very high. For sure most of trader experience lossing money in their first month if trading but you need to prevent it by doing a resesrch or lesson learned.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
March 01, 2018, 07:14:22 AM
For all the people who started trading with dreams to become rich.
How has your journey been so far.
Was there a net profit or loss till now.
Do mention from when you started trading and what amount in total did you loose or gain.
Also some mistakes that you would never repeat?

I can say, I have more loss than profit. I am done from day trading, prefer to choose as bagholder or swing trader.
But only choosing some coins which have a great future.
Activity: 471
March 01, 2018, 07:11:11 AM
Do mention from when you started trading and what amount in total did you loose or gain.

which is profitable from trading is when I know the right position to buy bitcoin and knowing the right position to sell bitcoin you definitely will get a lot of profit.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 507
March 01, 2018, 06:05:35 AM
I had a lot of mistakes when i started trading, i was too greedy to get profits on that time and didn't make any research if brought some coins, I've almost lose my capital because the coin i brought the price is dumping then i was panic selling, but now i have learnt from that mistakes.

I have experience for making mistakes and I agree with you that is because of greedy and I think, for now, I can learn to not being greedy and stay calm and analyze more about the coins. and now, trading become something important for me because with trading, I can have more coin and I can use it to make a profit and I can have the other investment in many coins too.
Activity: 158
March 01, 2018, 05:15:01 AM
It became very big in my part because i learned how to trade and those spike ups means heaven to me and those dumps still heaven to me because i know when and what to trade.
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands
March 01, 2018, 05:10:48 AM

For me trading is beneficial because it gives me more big profit. If l buy dump coins this time and wait for the future high price of bitcoin l can earn 10times or more. This is what the investors love to bitcoin the high volatility value of bitcoin. Because you earn easily and have a chance to earn a million of cash. This is the best way l know how to be rich very quick.
Trading is surely beneficial as it gives me financial support, trading is safer and also better choice for me than the gambling because gambling doesn't assures you the profit but trading gives an assurance and depends upon the price on that day.
Activity: 816
Merit: 133
March 01, 2018, 03:35:47 AM
Well, Yes. Though it's a struggle at first. I've made a lot of wrong decisions, moves, and strategies but after reconciling all my mistakes and change my approach (With a help of some few good friends that supported me here and my father as my mentor in trading) I did somehow generate a good amount of earnings. In which I'd stop doing 2-3 jobs a day just to survive. Well, for first few months I generated a lot of loses wherein I almost decided to quit but luckily I didn't (I will regret it for sure).

Anyone can benefit in doing trading as long as you study the process, eventually during the process of learning, you will encounter a lot of challenges that will really test your mental and emotional capacity. BUT don't you ever give up, trial and error is a great tool to use. Don't be afraid to commit mistakes, since it's part of the industry. NO one is perfect to start with, committing mistakes is not a failure, without it, you will never learn. Just don't make it a habit to commit the same mistakes over and over again.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
March 01, 2018, 12:49:31 AM
Still broke.Not me though,because I never wanted to become rich in 2 days.I surely have brains and certainly understand the market very well.

Please,not everybody in this forum is a big fan of traders and their shitty strategies.What are you going to gain from that information anyway ? You know right you can easily find answers for those questions on google ?

For some question we have, we can ask to somebody directly, google, youtube and of course this forum.
So if that question can be easily answer in google, i think most question too. So what is the purpose of the forum? Of course ask for the opinion.
Activity: 461
Merit: 101
March 01, 2018, 12:44:43 AM
I had a lot of mistakes when i started trading, i was too greedy to get profits on that time and didn't make any research if brought some coins, I've almost lose my capital because the coin i brought the price is dumping then i was panic selling, but now i have learnt from that mistakes.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
February 28, 2018, 11:56:06 PM
Yes, trading is beneficial for me.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
February 28, 2018, 11:07:49 PM
You will lose your cash in the event that you can't bear to baghold your purchased token for some time yet in the event that you can figure out how to resist your feelings and let those sudden misfortunes go by then you may have tremendous opportunities to recapture what you lose by staking the coins. Since for the most part we can see the genuine pump of the coins when it will remain for more months on it. Early offering is tad suicide since we can miss the gold circumstances of the coin we purchased.
Activity: 378
Merit: 55
Be Good to me!
February 28, 2018, 05:28:22 PM

For me trading is beneficial because it gives me more big profit. If l buy dump coins this time and wait for the future high price of bitcoin l can earn 10times or more. This is what the investors love to bitcoin the high volatility value of bitcoin. Because you earn easily and have a chance to earn a million of cash. This is the best way l know how to be rich very quick.
Activity: 994
Merit: 256
February 28, 2018, 03:58:08 PM
Yes, of course trading very useful for me. Because my source income from trading be it from real business, forex and now crypto. I didn't dream about getting rich from trading, but economic action i did was in line with my future financial plan. Mistakes must have been committed by everyone in trading and is a natural thing.
Trading is the best profession of the world if someone has really got required skillset. This can make a person rich within months. Many people are actually scared of this job but it is fun and beneficial at the same time. If a trader has invested his money in the right place and stays calm under hard situations, there is no way he won’t get ample amount of money with the passage of time. Crypto trading is now hot topic in the market. Invest in bitcoin and become a millionaire.
Activity: 413
February 28, 2018, 01:37:52 AM
You will lose your cash in the event that you can't stand to sack hold your purchased token for some time yet in the event that you can figure out how to challenge your feelings and let those sudden misfortunes go by then you may have tremendous opportunities to recapture what you lose by staking the coins. Since for the most part we can see the genuine pump of the coins when it will remain for more months on it. Early offering is smidgen suicide since we can miss the gold circumstances of the coin we purchased.
Activity: 67
February 27, 2018, 11:48:26 AM
Yes, of course trading very useful for me. Because my source income from trading be it from real business, forex and now crypto. I didn't dream about getting rich from trading, but economic action i did was in line with my future financial plan. Mistakes must have been committed by everyone in trading and is a natural thing.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 520
February 27, 2018, 09:03:42 AM
I have gained and lost  , both but i'm satisfied coz i have learned a lot , even when i lost , and i still do it coz it made me more patient person , and i'm practicing it! Smiley
Activity: 438
Merit: 104
February 27, 2018, 07:13:14 AM
Actually trading is the best process to obtain profit; from trading I can now get a daily profit and my profit is depends on my skills and hardwork. It is good since I do all this things in my home.
Those who are good at reading graphs and are all the time busy at reading about trading are the ones who usually perform well in trading. Day trading provides profit on daily basis but it again as you said, demands good skills. Not good for all but best for those who understand things technically.
Trading is no doubt very much beneficial and the profitable thing to do but the thing is it is not possible for each and every one of us to do something good in trading and there are people who left doing trading because of huge loss of amount as there is a lot of risk involved in trading. On the other hand, there are traders whose lives have been changed just because of trading and now they are making a huge money.
Activity: 224
Merit: 21
February 25, 2018, 08:55:14 AM
I involved in trading since last 3 months when the dip started. Made some mistake and learned lots of things if u want to be successful u must have pattience. Sold my altcoin in loss in next few days observed that altcoin reached x10. I should have waited could have made some profit.
Activity: 112
February 25, 2018, 08:22:55 AM
Actually trading is the best process to obtain profit; from trading I can now get a daily profit and my profit is depends on my skills and hardwork. It is good since I do all this things in my home.
Those who are good at reading graphs and are all the time busy at reading about trading are the ones who usually perform well in trading. Day trading provides profit on daily basis but it again as you said, demands good skills. Not good for all but best for those who understand things technically.
Pages:
Jump to: