Pages:
Author

Topic: Waste to crypto? - page 2. (Read 573 times)

legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1151
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
August 01, 2020, 07:56:10 AM
There is a new method to create waste backed crypto with anaerobic digestion. This is an unlimited resource. You can convert waste and sewage to electricity in these new plants and then sell the electricity with Energy Web Token (EWT). Send a private message for more details if you are interested.
Sorry to say but this never works, few projects since two years back have introduced a waste backed crypto tokens and they failed or turn scam, it seems this is another example of use case that is not really needed on the blockchain

This is not a waste backed crypto token. This is a P2P decentralized electricity market token. You can also make electricity out of waste with Anaerobic Digestion. Waste is an unlimited renewable resource.

yeah, but why would you need blockchain for the matter?
now a days everyone wants to put something to the blockchain, but for some purposes blockchain is really not needed, here it is good as public ledger for storing transactions, so that you cannot do it retrospectively, but i do not see a point in using blockchain, or any token related to this purpose as successful, maybe i am wrong, but IMO this is not the right use case
Activity: 70
Merit: 15
August 01, 2020, 07:05:51 AM
There is a new method to create waste backed crypto with anaerobic digestion. This is an unlimited resource. You can convert waste and sewage to electricity in these new plants and then sell the electricity with Energy Web Token (EWT). Send a private message for more details if you are interested.
Sorry to say but this never works, few projects since two years back have introduced a waste backed crypto tokens and they failed or turn scam, it seems this is another example of use case that is not really needed on the blockchain

This is not a waste backed crypto token. This is a P2P decentralized electricity market token. You can also make electricity out of waste with Anaerobic Digestion. Waste is an unlimited renewable resource.
Activity: 952
Merit: 110
August 01, 2020, 02:27:17 AM
August 01, 2020, 02:25:13 AM
Why don't you provide all the details and start an ANN thread if there is nothing regarding the project rather than asking everyone to contact you in private. Lay down the details and if people are interested then they will invest or support the project. It would be great if you could write in detail about the project so that people have the choice.

Agree, rather than we have to send PM, it would be better if he made ANN about his project so that there is transparency about the project. Today we need to be vigilant because so many modes are used to deceive others

Better head to their website and check their project rather than sending him pm if you are really interested.

https://energyweb.org/

Also, they are currently listed in kucoin, bitmart and liquid. Why not trade in those exchanges rather than get rekt from a user here via pm?

Wow, you're a genius. You found that all by yourself! But PM me when you want to buy Anaerobic Digester plant, ok? You need a contractor for that.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 275
July 31, 2020, 07:48:03 PM
Why don't you provide all the details and start an ANN thread if there is nothing regarding the project rather than asking everyone to contact you in private. Lay down the details and if people are interested then they will invest or support the project. It would be great if you could write in detail about the project so that people have the choice.

Agree, rather than we have to send PM, it would be better if he made ANN about his project so that there is transparency about the project. Today we need to be vigilant because so many modes are used to deceive others

Better head to their website and check their project rather than sending him pm if you are really interested.

https://energyweb.org/

Also, they are currently listed in kucoin, bitmart and liquid. Why not trade in those exchanges rather than get rekt from a user here via pm?
Activity: 1426
Merit: 506
July 31, 2020, 07:34:11 PM
copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 575
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
July 31, 2020, 05:02:37 PM
Adding more details about the project on your thread will allow you to gain credibility. Saying "send me a PM" sounds really suspicious. People will think you are just trying to sell them something, even if you with good intention just wanted to help them out. Just look at the replies. People are saying you are shilling for the project (i also have the same feeling based on the way how you made the thread).
Add proper details to your thread, like why you think this project will succeed and why you think this project is unique and has something to contribute.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
July 31, 2020, 04:59:48 PM
I heard that the richest people on the planet are investing in this coin, one of whom is Elon Musk. I may be wrong but this coin is deserve of your investments.
Activity: 398
Merit: 100
July 31, 2020, 04:57:00 PM
Waste to crypto? That really sounds different and unique if at all the team are willing and ever ready to see it grow; you know most team are good in writing whitepapers but when it comes to the main deal they tend to be found wanting. Nevertheless, I think it would be better you drop all neccessary information here so that everyone can easily and freely read about the project and know if actually the team are serious or not.
Well, from what he's saying, it just on the idea stage right now. And I think when it is put in practical use, there are many problems will arise too. Still, a noble goal to reduce waste by converting it into electricity with the help of crypto to make it possible, on the idea stage, for now.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 116
July 31, 2020, 04:38:51 PM

It is no problem to share details about a new project but waste backed crypto looks new to me to some extent, i doubt anyone needs crypto currency to convert waste to electricity. Moreover can you provide a link to thee project ann thread? Website or Whitepaper??
Activity: 1078
Merit: 104
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
July 31, 2020, 04:33:22 PM
Waste to crypto? That really sounds different and unique if at all the team are willing and ever ready to see it grow; you know most team are good in writing whitepapers but when it comes to the main deal they tend to be found wanting. Nevertheless, I think it would be better you drop all neccessary information here so that everyone can easily and freely read about the project and know if actually the team are serious or not.
July 31, 2020, 04:21:12 PM
Give us full information regarding this, so that we can understand it very well. If this project is really good then many will patronize it. It's difficult to trust a token easily,we need to study all about this project to know if it become successfull in the future or not.
Yes, that's right, information about the project is very important to be known by everyone so that we can all learn how the prospect of the project going forward, just to find out whether the project was successful or not will also not be easy for everyone, because it still depends on the performance of each project team.

There is no more information. This an idea that I got and it's just a simple combination of these two technologies that I mentioned. I don't know of any existing implementations or projects.
So I thought there is such nice crypto that actually helps to improve the environment. I think you should edit your first post to stop the confusion asking for information about that project or should I say 'concept' project.

Well that's not what it says, so I don't understand why I need to edit it. It just says that there is a way and a method to do that.
Activity: 119
Merit: 11
July 31, 2020, 02:16:34 PM
Give us full information regarding this, so that we can understand it very well. If this project is really good then many will patronize it. It's difficult to trust a token easily,we need to study all about this project to know if it become successfull in the future or not.
Yes, that's right, information about the project is very important to be known by everyone so that we can all learn how the prospect of the project going forward, just to find out whether the project was successful or not will also not be easy for everyone, because it still depends on the performance of each project team.

There is no more information. This an idea that I got and it's just a simple combination of these two technologies that I mentioned. I don't know of any existing implementations or projects.
So I thought there is such nice crypto that actually helps to improve the environment. I think you should edit your first post to stop the confusion asking for information about that project or should I say 'concept' project.
July 31, 2020, 02:03:54 PM

Activity: 313
Merit: 1
July 31, 2020, 01:30:16 PM
July 31, 2020, 01:23:21 PM

I think anyone interested enough could send a PM. I'm purposely not disclosing every detail about it to everyone. I have an image of the anaerobic digester, but I don't know how to insert the image here

if you plan to add images upload it here https://imgbb.com/ then copy the code and paste it here.  I have no idea about this project but adding images Maybe can help for traders to  decide to buy the tokens you want to sell if its explain more in details.

Ok thanks. Here is an image of an Anaerobic Digester plant. This process can be done in any size and capacity. https://ibb.co/hH23fWz
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1086
Free Bitcoins Every Hour!
July 31, 2020, 01:06:01 PM
Actually I am not familiar with what you explained. Even there is information provided on the website, but you can better make some additional info about it in order to ease the readers to understand the projects. It will be also more trusted enough when it is explained early on the public.
Activity: 924
Merit: 256
July 31, 2020, 11:32:53 AM
I think you have to make information in the announcement session so that it will provide an opportunity for you to get people who might be interested in you because if you only attend this forum session then the potential to spread information from the projects that you have will very few people know.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 577
avatar and signature space for rent !!!
July 31, 2020, 11:18:15 AM

I think anyone interested enough could send a PM. I'm purposely not disclosing every detail about it to everyone. I have an image of the anaerobic digester, but I don't know how to insert the image here

if you plan to add images upload it here https://imgbb.com/ then copy the code and paste it here.  I have no idea about this project but adding images Maybe can help for traders to  decide to buy the tokens you want to sell if its explain more in details.
Activity: 396
Merit: 106
July 31, 2020, 11:06:51 AM
Sound good for environment friendly but I don't get it why we need a token for this? I'm sure the covert cost from waste to electricity is not really worth it because waste is already very costly to transfer, unload, and process to make it become environment friendly. I don't think the token base on the electricity generated from waste would have a good future.
Pages:
Jump to: