Pages:
Author

Topic: Waste to crypto? - page 4. (Read 573 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
WhalesHeaven - Custody Free Swap Exchange
July 28, 2020, 06:12:17 AM
There are many projects that aim to do the same that is to convert waste into energy and also able to buy or sell energy through the decentralized platform but unfortunately none of them have yet been fully functional so we will see how this project will do although i like the idea and want to see these projects delievering what they promised.
Activity: 70
Merit: 15
July 28, 2020, 06:07:13 AM
There is a new method to create waste backed crypto with anaerobic digestion. This is a unlimited resource. You can convert waste and sewage to electricity in these new plants and then sell the electricity with Energy Web Token (EWT). Send a private message for more details if you are interested.

I think its better to drop the link of the project you are mentioning than asking for someone to send you a personal message.

You have a good idea but you never explain that clearly you can  exchange sewage to electricity then to a tokens? How will collect the sewage and how will you have that electricity ? This things need to explain better so people will believe in your saying.

Do you have google? I don't want a personal message from you unless you want to purchase anaerobic digestion facilities. Do you understand my English now?
Activity: 896
Merit: 198
July 28, 2020, 05:46:53 AM
There is a new method to create waste backed crypto with anaerobic digestion. This is a unlimited resource. You can convert waste and sewage to electricity in these new plants and then sell the electricity with Energy Web Token (EWT). Send a private message for more details if you are interested.

I think its better to drop the link of the project you are mentioning than asking for someone to send you a personal message.

You have a good idea but you never explain that clearly you can  exchange sewage to electricity then to a tokens? How will collect the sewage and how will you have that electricity ? This things need to explain better so people will believe in your saying.
July 28, 2020, 05:37:11 AM
hi bro, you should provide all the information here not via PM, I also have never heard of (EWT), but that sounds pretty unique concept, I'm also interested

Sure, you can check their website here. It's a decentralized P2P energy market. But delivering anaerobic digestion facilities is a separate task, so I'm just saying that if you are really interested about that, you can PM me. I have contacts to contractors who design and build them.

https://energyweb.org/technology/token/
Activity: 1092
Merit: 101
July 28, 2020, 04:25:34 AM
hi bro, you should provide all the information here not via PM, I also have never heard of (EWT), but that sounds pretty unique concept, I'm also interested
July 28, 2020, 04:07:42 AM
There is a new method to create waste backed crypto with anaerobic digestion. This is an unlimited resource. You can convert waste and sewage to electricity in these new plants and then sell the electricity with Energy Web Token (EWT). Send a private message for more details if you are interested.
Pages:
Jump to: