Pages:
Author

Topic: Watch dank fly - page 3. (Read 4252 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
June 21, 2014, 04:27:30 AM
I was hoping to see a crash or Dank catapulted from the bike after some unexpected braking Cheesy
I'd like to see video of you with that super action, now i get why your name is EVIL panda...even thought he has maybe fucked up with that money he is still just a person and atleast he didn't run away like other scammers do?

He didn't run away - he continues to try and scam.   Undecided

I'd prefer to see him crash and die then crash and hurt another innocent person, wouldn't you?
It's still rude and really ugly admiting "i'd like to see someone bad die" i know alot of people hate im here including you but i'd rather see him learn, not die.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
CoinBooster Rep
June 21, 2014, 04:09:06 AM
This video is not for attention, it is to get you all to believe in live without fear yourself.

Who needs psychological help - those who have faith and peace in their life and are actually living, or those who live in fear of the inevitable; death?

People fuck up when they react in fear.  That's why when the days turn and the beings of light fight the beings of dark, the dark will lose.

Your judgement speaks wonders of how fearful you really are, rather than accepting things as they are, you attack those who live beyond your realm of understanding.

Maybe it's time to consider the truth that living in fear, judgement, doubt and hatred is not living at all.  It is fearing.

Only once you realize the subjective nature of our universe may you find peace.  Things are not as they are, they are as you see them.  Change your perception and you change your world.
hippy
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
June 21, 2014, 01:23:35 AM
I once saw Dank fly clear across a body of water.

Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
June 20, 2014, 08:42:20 PM
I was hoping to see a crash or Dank catapulted from the bike after some unexpected braking Cheesy
I'd like to see video of you with that super action, now i get why your name is EVIL panda...even thought he has maybe fucked up with that money he is still just a person and atleast he didn't run away like other scammers do?

He didn't run away - he continues to try and scam.   Undecided

I'd prefer to see him crash and die then crash and hurt another innocent person, wouldn't you?
June 20, 2014, 07:01:14 PM
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Small Red and Bad
June 20, 2014, 04:02:03 PM
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002
You cannot kill love
June 20, 2014, 02:49:05 PM
Maybe you should open your mind and you would be able to comprehend what I'm saying.

I'm not using big words, I'm just articulating concepts so simple while we are led to believe they're complicated.

Just remember - everyone trips when they die.  In fact, you will not trip harder than that moment, death is the ultimate trip.  Might as well prepare in the psychedelic realm with much more moderate chemicals than DMT.

See, you are justifying your actions, same way the school shooters do.   Undecided  You may not care about death, but innocent drivers do.

You have no right to use those community roads without a license.  They don't belong to you.  You are trespassing.  

You are highly delusional vod.

And last I checked, this country was for the people, of the people, by the people.

My generation is the future.  Adapt to the changes or become obsolete, that is nature.

True freedom is anarchy.  True peace is anarchy when the population feels peace.  The government could explain this to every citizen and then disappear and society would function perfectly, better even, with the natural law of the universe - karma.

But the governments seeks destruction, they seek chaos, they seek fear, the thrive off of your suffering and pain.

And you're just another cog in their machine vod, reacting to the forces around you with no capacity to choose things for yourself.

Find your soul and you find freewill.  Your soul is love, unity, it is your true self, your consciousness.
June 20, 2014, 02:47:44 PM
Hah i wanted to close that video thinking that you will be only riding that slow around the city...but when you started speeding up, gosh sometimes i even forgot to breath, i know what kind of amazing feeling it is!
Vod
legendary
June 20, 2014, 02:40:36 PM
Maybe you should open your mind and you would be able to comprehend what I'm saying.

I'm not using big words, I'm just articulating concepts so simple while we are led to believe they're complicated.

Just remember - everyone trips when they die.  In fact, you will not trip harder than that moment, death is the ultimate trip.  Might as well prepare in the psychedelic realm with much more moderate chemicals than DMT.

See, you are justifying your actions, same way the school shooters do.   Undecided  You may not care about death, but innocent drivers do.

You have no right to use those community roads without a license.  They don't belong to you.  You are trespassing.  
legendary
You cannot kill love
June 20, 2014, 02:36:37 PM

Just remember - everyone trips when they die.  In fact, you will not trip harder than that moment, death is the ultimate trip.  Might as well prepare in the psychedelic realm with much more moderate chemicals than DMT.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
June 20, 2014, 02:29:06 PM
This video is not for attention, it is to get you all to believe in live without fear yourself.

Who needs psychological help - those who have faith and peace in their life and are actually living, or those who live in fear of the inevitable; death?

People fuck up when they react in fear.  That's why when the days turn and the beings of light fight the beings of dark, the dark will lose.

Your judgement speaks wonders of how fearful you really are, rather than accepting things as they are, you attack those who live beyond your realm of understanding.

Maybe it's time to consider the truth that living in fear, judgement, doubt and hatred is not living at all.  It is fearing.

Only once you realize the subjective nature of our universe may you find peace.  Things are not as they are, they are as you see them.  Change your perception and you change your world.

I would lay off the drugs for a bit, You are beginning to sound like you don't even speak english.
legendary
You cannot kill love
June 20, 2014, 02:27:01 PM

Activity: 714
Merit: 503
June 20, 2014, 01:04:35 AM
jesus

why put that up ?
who you trying to impress ??

i thought someone like yourself with yoru 'love for all' policy would not be into trying to impress people!

Obviously he doesn't get enough attention in real life, so he depends on the internet for it.  

If he continues to ride like that, it's only a matter of time before they are scraping him off the pavement. Hopefully he will only hurt himself in the process.  Normally I don't like to see people get hurt, but I'm not a fan of thieves, especially ones who refuse to accept responsibility and do the right thing and try to pay the person back.  Then there is the fact he continues to try to scam people.

That's my problem with dank, his delusions allow him to justify to himself doing whatever he wants, even if it means stealing or endangering their lives. He has the mental processes of an 11 year old.

I feel sorry for his parents, I bet they spend so much time worrying and wondering where they went wrong.

I couldn't imagine the stress he puts his parents under.  He obviously needs some physiological help, he has mental health issues for sure. That's where a small part of me feels sorry for him, it's a very small part however.  From what I've seen, he'd refuse the help anyway.  Tragic way to live a life. 

He apparently doesn't what to live by the system, but his dependance on others is pretty sad.  Then again, he comes across as a pathological liar. He could be full of shit with all of it.  I highly doubt it though.
Activity: 462
June 20, 2014, 12:52:18 AM
Lol in some times of the video you drive crazily between the cars.. in one of those you can kiss the ground in an easy manner.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1128
June 19, 2014, 11:34:39 PM
jesus

why put that up ?

i thought someone like yourself with yoru 'love for all' policy would not be into trying to impress people!

Obviously he doesn't get enough attention in real life, so he depends on the internet for it.  

If he continues to ride like that, it's only a matter of time before they are scraping him off the pavement. Hopefully he will only hurt himself in the process.  Normally I don't like to see people get hurt, but I'm not a fan of thieves, especially ones who refuse to accept responsibility and do the right thing and try to pay the person back.  Then there is the fact he continues to try to scam people.

That's my problem with dank, his delusions allow him to justify to himself doing whatever he wants, even if it means stealing or endangering their lives. He has the mental processes of an 11 year old.

I feel sorry for his parents, I bet they spend so much time worrying and wondering where they went wrong.
Activity: 714
Merit: 503
June 19, 2014, 11:06:11 PM
jesus

why put that up ?

If he continues to ride like that, it's only a matter of time before they are scraping him off the pavement. Hopefully he will only hurt himself in the process.  Normally I don't like to see people get hurt, but I'm not a fan of thieves, especially ones who refuse to accept responsibility and do the right thing and try to pay the person back.  Then there is the fact he continues to try to scam people.
Activity: 784
June 19, 2014, 08:34:05 PM

Riding a motorcycle == shooting people in a school?  Quite twisted and demented logic you have my friend, imo.

I was wearing a helmet.

No, I was simply making the comparison that you obviously don't abide by the road rules and you think it is okay, just like the people who do that crap and see nothing wrong with it.  Whether or not you truly believe it or not, you are endangering life's like crazy.  I really hope you don't do that again and realize your mistake.
legendary
Activity: 910
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
June 19, 2014, 07:12:25 PM
jesus

why put that up ?

legendary
You cannot kill love
June 19, 2014, 06:34:00 PM
Sean you have no right to be on those public roads.

Every other person driving has made an agreement to drive in a predictable and safe way.  You ignore that agreement and your driving is not predictable at all.  Someone will make a move that will get you killed.  You're an asshole for trying to take someone innocent out with you.

Sigh you are a nut job...you are one of those people that would shoot up a school and justify it.

The email address of his local police department is [email protected]

Once the police start following motor vehicle laws, I will too.

Please stop fantasizing about my death, I know how to believe in myself.  I would have been dead a long time ago if that was my fate.

Wow, you give motorcyclists a really bad name.....

Endangering yourself and the others around you....very poor taste too bad you didn't get a ticket for the way you were driving, reckless + speeding ticket should help you out.

Absolutely pathetic that you post this video and brag about how you are endangering people.  Keep driving like that and you are going to kill someone....

I'm not bragging about how I'm endangering people.  I'm not endangering people.  If I know before I step foot on the bike that I'm not going to crash and lay my fate in the hands of the universe/god I know I will be protected, as the universe protects those who serve her prosperity.

Sigh you are a nut job...you are one of those people that would shoot up a school and justify it.

Keep driving like that, one of these days someone isn't going to see you and hit you, got news for you, they will probably be alright, you going 100 on a bike, probably with no helmet, will not be okay.

Riding a motorcycle == shooting people in a school?  Quite twisted and demented logic you have my friend, imo.

I was wearing a helmet.
Vod
legendary
June 19, 2014, 04:26:30 PM
Sean you have no right to be on those public roads.

Every other person driving has made an agreement to drive in a predictable and safe way.  You ignore that agreement and your driving is not predictable at all.  Someone will make a move that will get you killed.  You're an asshole for trying to take someone innocent out with you.

The email address of his local police department is [email protected]

Pages:
Jump to: