Pages:
Author

Topic: WAU Coin🔊 WAU ⬆ a paradigm shift for capital markets in the history of earth🌎 - page 3. (Read 18852 times)

Activity: 772
Merit: 105
Close the federal reserve
Im late to the game, but I have so far 1 wau coin.  Will be adding more as I sell assets to buy more wau.  Will accumulate minimum of at least 10 wau.  Good luck to everybody.  Is 10 stack good for long term hold?

IMO any price below 1 BTC for WAU Coin is early. 21 times more scarce than bitcoin and has outperformed every currency on earth for 2 years straight with zero hacks, new ATHs regularly, and a perfect security record across the WAU Coin ecosystem.
WAU Coin successful migration to the new waves.exchange is complete. WAU Coin has outperformed all currencies on earth since January 2018 release.

New All Time Highs

$154.08

238.7 waves per WAU Coin
Activity: 4
Merit: 1
Im late to the game, but I have so far 1 wau coin.  Will be adding more as I sell assets to buy more wau.  Will accumulate minimum of at least 10 wau.  Good luck to everybody.  Is 10 stack good for long term hold?
WAU coin is the best thing to happen to my portfolio as the crypto winter set in. BNB and WAU literally saved me for a year or so, while everything else crashed hard. I think WAU will someday get the attention it deserves, WAVES needs coins like WAU to bring in more users. If Waves can hold on until 2021 they should be in good shape.

WAU Coin ended up being the best currency on earth. I am super impressed with everyone involved. AFAIK the waves team has never mentioned wau or supported the team. I have heard they tried to work directly with waves lab but nothing came of that. Reading back to the beginning of WAU Coin the growth is really great. Now I wonder how long to pass bitcoin per coin price.
Activity: 23
Merit: 2
WAU coin is the best thing to happen to my portfolio as the crypto winter set in. BNB and WAU literally saved me for a year or so, while everything else crashed hard. I think WAU will someday get the attention it deserves, WAVES needs coins like WAU to bring in more users. If Waves can hold on until 2021 they should be in good shape.
WAU Coin new all time highs

$56.49 / WAU Coin

60 waves / WAU Coin

$44.71 / WAU Coin

36.3 Waves / WAU Coin.

WAU Coin continues to be the best performing digital currency on earth and the only known active currency with a perfect security record

WAU Coin new all time high

29.39 waves / WAU Coin.

WAU Coin continues to dominate the store of value digital currency market with a perfect security record and outperforming all cryptocurrencies and all major asset classes on earth since jan 2018 release

20.00 waves / WAU Coin
Quite an interesting coin/project after reading the forum. Interested to hear more about the "mathematical models" behind the trading walls, and also the solar mining. Nice experiment

Agree, wau coin appreciating monetary unit technology modeling has turned out to be the best performing currency, crypto or fiat, on earth/ It is one of the few coins that beats bitcoin in almost all major metrics ( except volume on btc is much higher of course) and still made massive gains during the 2018 bear and 2019 bull markets

$41.71 / WAU Coin

16.5 waves / WAU Coin
WAU Coin hit its third major milestone in the 2019 WAU Coin roadmap!

WAU Coin passed the target price of 10 waves / WAU Coin reaching 10.85 waves/ WAU Coin. Congratulations to WAU Coin holders for using the greatest store of value in human history

9.88 WAVES / WAU Coin

WAU Coin has increased value more than all currencies on earth and all major asset classes on earth since it was launched. WAU Coin is faster than bitcoin, gains more value than bitcoin and has a better security record than bitcoin. WAU Coin is the single greatest store of value and digital currency in human history bar none with a perfect security record and no WAU Coin have ever been lost to an exchange hack. If you dont have at least 1 WAU Coin, why are you even investing in digital currency?

8.78 WAVES / WAU Coin
WAU Coin new all time USD and base unit highs. WAU Coin continues to make new highs every month since release

$21.67 / WAU Coin
7.747 Waves / WAU Coin

7.500 WAVES / WAU Coin
WAU Coin is now supported on the Ledger Nano S Hardware Waves Wallet.
The best hardware wallet storage meets the best store of value digital currency

6.8 WAVES / WAU Coin
.0053 BTC / WAU Coin

6.00 WAVES / WAU Coin