Pages:
Author

Topic: WAU Coin🔊 WAU ⬆ a paradigm shift for capital markets in the history of earth🌎 - page 8. (Read 18852 times)

Activity: 772
Merit: 105
Close the federal reserve

the power of appreciating monetary units is underestimated. The paradigm shift in capitalism is real and growing before our eyes/
WAU Coin continues its climb. ATH  .0207 waves/wau today
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
glad to see it,hope will be great if we should join it here,hope soon,ill be following it for sure
Great news for WAU Coin enthusiasts

NUMA cryptocurrency will use WAU Coin as a proof of stake mining reward starting in late April.  
Similar to zpool and other mining pools that payout mined crytpocurrencies in Bitcoin, NUMA stake mine rewards will pay out in WAU COIN.
WAU Coin rewards paid out to NUMA stakeholders will be bought at ask from the market, creating an additional catalyst for appreciating value, as well as allowing participants to stake for WAU Coin. NUMA clean energy stake mining will not use energy draining proof of work like bitcoin litecoin and many others, and the mine is run on 100% renewable energy for mining rewards paid in WAU Coin

looking great project, hope you will achieve the target market and hope will run through it well.ill keep an eye on this
I am very confident that this WAU project will achieve the desired target and can compete with other projects. Because this project is well worth the support, with this very interesting concept it will make investors interested in the WAU project. Good luck.

Thank you guys for the positive feedback, The goal of WAU is not to compete or take from other projects, but to give participants and others a strong and true digital currency that lives the power of immutable decentralised blockchain currency combined with AMUtech to break the thousands of years old boom and bust cycles of traditional capitalism. WAU Coin (and NUMA) are in my opinion relatively  the greatest stores of value in earths history. In the future I clearly can see all governments and all financial systems using functions pioneered by WAU Coin to create a more prosperous future for everyone. WAU is not a grandiose scheme to conquer all economic functions but a small bright light in a mostly broken and corrupt financial system
Activity: 377
Merit: 10
looking great project, hope you will achieve the target market and hope will run through it well.ill keep an eye on this
I am very confident that this WAU project will achieve the desired target and can compete with other projects. Because this project is well worth the support, with this very interesting concept it will make investors interested in the WAU project. Good luck.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
looking great project,hope  you will achieve the target market and hope will run through it well.ill keep an eye for this
API access to WAU Coin wallet and dex is now available for developers to begin integrating WAU into their fintech projects. Automated trading, global payments, shopping, and many more uses are possible. API access;

https://digitalcurrencylaboratories.simdif.com/dcl-links.html
WAU COIN new ATH .0201 waves/wau
please help me out here as far as we know WAU is the first AMU on earth. Do you know another?

WAU Coin is again at ATH, last trades at .0166 is up about 50% since its release last week. While most cryptos have sold off WAU continues to go up. WAU Coin is the first and only AMU, or appreciating monetary unit, until GBEAM is released. GBEAM will be the second digital currency built with AMUtech. You can read about gbbeam here;   https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/gbeam-2610702
There is no obvious difference between WAU and other COINS, and there is no plan or idea, how to bring it into development.

Read up on WAU Coin, you might discover just how different it is. WAU Coin is actively working, it was not released predevelopment with an ICO.. The technology is working flawlessly with wallets for cell phones, pc, tablets, android, iphone eetc, the fastest transfers on any public blockchain, AMUtech, Decentralised exchange, a bulletproof network with zero fails since launch, happy users, and oh NEW ALL TIME HIGH almost everyday since launch.
Activity: 294
Merit: 15
please help me out here as far as we know WAU is the first AMU on earth. Do you know another?

WAU Coin is again at ATH, last trades at .0166 is up about 50% since its release last week. While most cryptos have sold off WAU continues to go up. WAU Coin is the first and only AMU, or appreciating monetary unit, until GBEAM is released. GBEAM will be the second digital currency built with AMUtech. You can read about gbbeam here;   https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/gbeam-2610702
There is no obvious difference between WAU and other COINS, and there is no plan or idea, how to bring it into development.
Activity: 397
Merit: 107
Hi Matt. Hoping to send some traffic your way...

As you know, I am relaxing during this rough crypto week because I am still hodling your coin. Again, amazing work my friend!
Leave the world of endless crashing behind. Join in the new era of capitalism.  WAU Coin is the first digital currency on earth with appreciating monetary unit technology.    Join the WAU COIN revolution.

New ATH .019 waves/wau
WAU Coin new All Time High   .0184 waves/wau

WAU Coin Superior Performance

30 Days:
BTC down, ETH Down, XRP Down

WAU Coin Up from .011 waves to .018 waves. WAU COIN Up from .11$ to  to .15$
Now you can follow WAU Coin and Digital Currency Laboratories on twitter

Twitter: @DCLCoins
WAU Coin at ATH .018 waves/wau today. Congrats and continued success to all WAU participants!

Pages:
Jump to: