Pages:
Author

Topic: WAVES - page 3. (Read 10419 times)

Activity: 663
Merit: 250
August 03, 2017, 03:32:25 AM
I am really plaining to buy a few waves, they are low so i can make a good profit from it.
They have a good dev so it is one of the most promising altcoins i have seen!!  Tongue

I am also putting some investment on waves. The price is cheap for now. Profit is found where the price is low.

There are waves haters all around though. It is up to them if they do not want to support the coin. But as for me, I am waiting for waves' price to rise and earn some profit.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
August 03, 2017, 03:07:39 AM
Is it too late to buy Waves now?
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
August 03, 2017, 01:30:57 AM
I am really plaining to buy a few waves, they are low so i can make a good profit from it.
They have a good dev so it is one of the most promising altcoins i have seen!!  Tongue
Yeah , i agree with you . Here already the price of the wave coin is at high Satoshi and also The team of the wave coin is also much active in the market .
And devloper also making advertisement of the wave coin with the signature campaign , which is really a good indication that what the team.of wave coin want to do with thier own coin in the market .
And here it should be a mendatory point for all who are using wave coin that they don't need to have take any tension about the future of this coin because technology of this coin is much better then other coins ( altcoins in market ) .
So due to these factors i bought wave coin at the cheap rate and today yet hold it and thinking to make 100 times the profit .
So to have wave coin is better option for trading .
Activity: 728
August 03, 2017, 01:19:12 AM
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
August 03, 2017, 01:12:02 AM
I really like Waves because its actually got a feature live right now that is working and useful - the exchange.
Near zero transactions, I can send my BTC or ETH onto it and trade on there quicker than any other exchange and I can withdraw it whenever I want with no limits etc.
Add to that the stream of good news coming on Waves and Im really positive about its future.
I have about 10% of my stack in Waves, im considering selling more of my ETH to increase that.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
August 03, 2017, 01:08:50 AM
I am one of those thinking about getting waves, I think it will be the next Ethereum. It is also a good investment because its price now is still very low plus it is currently being used a a blockchain for some ICO's aside from Ethereum.
Activity: 770
🌟 COMSA ICO: 10/02/17 🌟
August 02, 2017, 07:46:08 PM
Hey all.  Do you think it might be a good idea to trade bitcoin for waves?  I have an okay amount of waves but want much more now.  But i do not have that much free cash etc.  I can only really just trade bitcoin for it.
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
August 02, 2017, 06:20:22 PM
aaand bitcoin cash is in waves. Sasha Ivanov had mentioned this in twitter a while ago

https://github.com/wavesplatform/WavesGUI/releases/tag/v0.4.32
It seems to me that this situation will still excite users for a very long time. Although I think that this is all done for the benefit of Bitcoin, hammer, in order to expand its use.
Activity: 224
August 02, 2017, 05:29:03 PM
aaand bitcoin cash is in waves. Sasha Ivanov had mentioned this in twitter a while ago

Cool!!
Activity: 574
August 02, 2017, 05:11:02 PM

Activity: 210
August 02, 2017, 03:45:29 PM
It's up a little bit right now!!

Yeah it's a good day for Waves. 130k+ right now.
Activity: 224
August 02, 2017, 03:39:15 PM
It's up a little bit right now!!
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
August 02, 2017, 03:14:45 PM
Everything ok, I have sent you back ... Thank you very much!!!

Awwwwww... faith in humanity restored!

As for waves... I think it's a powerful platform.  Brilliant move to converge a Wallet, Leasing, and an Exchange all in one.  The exchange is okay for basic usage, but it will require development to unlock the full potential.  They really need an easy way to filter out unofficial tokens as I'm sure newbies will get scammed.

they found a way; green tick before the name of the token means it is verified asset.

All altcoins are increasing now, but wave increases less than more. There is a problem somewhere but I do not know where. I am afraid it is going to be a boring coin like monero Sad

There is really a problem and I don't know what that is eaither.
Some coins went to moon with rumors but facts don't much effect on Waves.
August 01, 2017, 03:29:05 PM

As for waves... I think it's a powerful platform.  Brilliant move to converge a Wallet, Leasing, and an Exchange all in one.  The exchange is okay for basic usage, but it will require development to unlock the full potential.  They really need an easy way to filter out unofficial tokens as I'm sure newbies will get scammed.

they found a way; green tick before the name of the token means it is verified asset.

All altcoins are increasing now, but wave increases less than more. There is a problem somewhere but I do not know where. I am afraid it is going to be a boring coin like monero Sad
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
August 01, 2017, 03:20:07 PM

August 01, 2017, 03:01:31 PM

Cheers  Smiley
Activity: 31
August 01, 2017, 01:09:20 PM
August 01, 2017, 12:14:40 PM
I wanted some waves ... i installed waves liteApp (macOS), create account, deposit bitcoin, but when i try to buy some coins...

Error, order has not been created!

Do someone know where is the problem?

You need 0.003 WAV in your balance in order to buy or sell. You need to buy waves in another exchange first, or someone should send you that small amount

...facepalm

Thank you!
Is there someone who can send me this small amount? it is the simplest way to solve my problem...  I'll send back immediately 1 wave ..

3PMT2pmeTY1Ct4WPiw3V5eiKYjoPi8HFmX7

thanks!

I have sent. Please check your account balance
Activity: 31
August 01, 2017, 11:27:10 AM
I wanted some waves ... i installed waves liteApp (macOS), create account, deposit bitcoin, but when i try to buy some coins...

You need 0.003 WAV in your balance in order to buy or sell. You need to buy waves in another exchange first, or someone should send you that small amount

...facepalm

Thank you!
Is there someone who can send me this small amount? it is the simplest way to solve my problem...  I'll send back immediately 1 wave ..

3PMT2pmeTY1Ct4WPiw3V5eiKYjoPi8HFmX7

thanks!
August 01, 2017, 11:10:31 AM

Pages:
Jump to: