Pages:
Author

Topic: WAVES - page 4. (Read 10419 times)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
August 01, 2017, 10:46:51 AM
I wanted some waves ... i installed waves liteApp (macOS), create account, deposit bitcoin, but when i try to buy some coins...

Error, order has not been created!

Do someone know where is the problem?
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
July 31, 2017, 03:22:20 AM
IMO waves is an awesome long term hodl

Let's hope it can exists besides Stratis, which seems to have a stronger community. I also plan to invest in Waves.
Activity: 224
July 30, 2017, 08:02:14 AM
Why are my posts being deleted!!  Will the person who's deleting my posts and thread have the balls to PM me and tell me what their problem is?  By the way WAVES has a super fantastic future!!  Truly unbelievable!!
Activity: 854
Merit: 502
CTO & Spokesman
July 30, 2017, 07:44:06 AM
I started with waves a month ago and i can say it is better than any other token. My only problem on waves is their wallet has bugs, slow increase of exchange. But other than that, i'm like it! They also have their own faucet.
I am also annoyed when using exchanges waves, Besides slow exchange of waves also very difficult to use.
Why do many projects use Waves? I hate waves, very difficult use when I want to withdraw and when I want to sell.

I think you have a mistake.
Waves wallet (for chrome) is very easy to use. And very fast. And dex is also so simple and fast.
I also use the waveswallet.io the hard things I see using it is sometimes the coin is not appearing in the search bar when I try. Hope they make it   mobile friendly.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 535
July 30, 2017, 06:09:46 AM
I started with waves a month ago and i can say it is better than any other token. My only problem on waves is their wallet has bugs, slow increase of exchange. But other than that, i'm like it! They also have their own faucet.
I am also annoyed when using exchanges waves, Besides slow exchange of waves also very difficult to use.
Why do many projects use Waves? I hate waves, very difficult use when I want to withdraw and when I want to sell.

I think you have a mistake.
Waves wallet (for chrome) is very easy to use. And very fast. And dex is also so simple and fast.
Activity: 114
Merit: 10
July 30, 2017, 05:39:36 AM
IMO waves is an awesome long term hodl
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
July 30, 2017, 05:36:24 AM

Waves and Waves assets's withdraws are immediately, BTC can takes time. But as I heard it's better right now, and also ETH.
Market is not that good, but we're waiting new gui.
Activity: 210
July 25, 2017, 10:42:06 PM
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
July 25, 2017, 09:58:41 PM
Activity: 1002
Merit: 112
July 25, 2017, 07:17:27 PM
Activity: 364
July 25, 2017, 06:54:59 PM
CoinStarter Token on waves is giving away 75 tokens to people that create an account.

CoinStarter aims to be a platform for investors to invest in ICOs on CoinStarter before the public offering. However, the amount of investment pre public offering is limited to $100k and companies cannot go public until they can prove there is a working product. Aims to restrict ICOs and all the over investing before a product is made.

Get your tokens at www.coinstarter.com?ref=x3t7t3qjq

Isn't that basically the same as cofound.it (CFI)? The idea is great and in demand but I think CFI already has most of this market.
Activity: 144
July 25, 2017, 06:50:49 PM
Waves will be big but it needs some times to develop.
Activity: 289
All that glitters is not gold
July 25, 2017, 06:47:07 PM
Has anybody experienced this bug when trying to withdrawal BTC? (my last deposit has 50+ confirmations so that's not the problem)

Every time I click Withdrawal BTC, it shows me this:

Then it goes like this:

Then it returns to the homescreen. Bug? Fixxy fixxy bug plz? I'll probably repost this elsewhere.

Friend,
You can repost it here https://t.me/Wavescommunity
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 8114
July 25, 2017, 04:04:11 PM
Has anybody experienced this bug when trying to withdrawal BTC? (my last deposit has 50+ confirmations so that's not the problem)

Every time I click Withdrawal BTC, it shows me this:

Then it goes like this:

Then it returns to the homescreen. Bug? Fixxy fixxy bug plz? I'll probably repost this elsewhere.
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
July 25, 2017, 04:04:11 PM
CoinStarter Token on waves is giving away 75 tokens to people that create an account.

CoinStarter aims to be a platform for investors to invest in ICOs on CoinStarter before the public offering. However, the amount of investment pre public offering is limited to $100k and companies cannot go public until they can prove there is a working product. Aims to restrict ICOs and all the over investing before a product is made.

Get your tokens at www.coinstarter.com?ref=x3t7t3qjq
Activity: 812
Merit: 501
July 25, 2017, 03:52:13 PM
Guys, I'm relatively very new to waves and its features. So can anybody please tell me what innovation the team achived in DEX so that we can buy some waves. I need to know if there is a difference between DEX and others.
DEX is Decentralized Exchanger. It exists in the wallet waves. If you trade coin in Bittrex or other exchangers you should create account and sent the coin the exchanger. But DEX you can exchange your waves with bitcoin and other tokens inside wavesplatform via your waves wallet.
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
July 25, 2017, 03:20:39 PM
waves is a pretty good altcoin and it has a very long future. waves is a good project to invest as it is a platform itself not only coin.
When you leave that comment.
Why not care to elaborate? Post a link?

These 2 posts could give you idea about future of Waves Platform:

https://blog.wavesplatform.com/waves-updated-roadmap-2017-f5d75c8f33c7
https://blog.wavesplatform.com/road-to-waves-1-0-eafab1e6846f

Also you can check Waves thread in here:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/waves-ultimate-crypto-tokens-blockchain-platform-1387944
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
July 24, 2017, 10:14:35 AM
waves is a pretty good altcoin and it has a very long future. waves is a good project to invest as it is a platform itself not only coin.
When you leave that comment.
Why not care to elaborate? Post a link?
Activity: 518
July 23, 2017, 09:23:33 AM
So waves is an exchange and also allows for ICOs to be performed somewhat like Ethereum.

... but What exactly is the Waves token used for?
We know that waves have its own wallet where it use waves as its own token decentralize exchanger and theses wallet or waves wallet is so popular when receive new token or ICO toke in the market and usually recommended by a lot of token also waves is also a investment and use in transaction fees in the waves wallet.
Activity: 980
July 23, 2017, 09:09:47 AM
Pages:
Jump to: