Pages:
Author

Topic: Waves Coin - page 6. (Read 19119 times)

Activity: 77
Merit: 10
November 19, 2017, 10:48:45 AM

I was lucky enough to pick up a handful of waves during the lows of the btc forks. Hopefully you'll get some too before the new year.

Leading is incredibly simple, in the waves wallet you simply select the amount of waves you want to lease and choose you're leasee and you're done. The waves never leave your wallet, you just can't spend then unless you stop leasing.

It's very easy to find waves leasee just be googling, I use wavesfullnode. You just need to pick the one with the best benefits for yourself. I get paid weekly.
Activity: 350
Merit: 101
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
November 19, 2017, 08:19:25 AM
I must say i am impressed.

Some of you peeps in here really hit the bullseye on your prediction of 5 usd.

I was considering buying into waves a long time ago, but didn't end up doing it. Now i am strongly re-considering ;-)

Could anyone tell me their experiences with 'leasing' ? I've searched far and wide, and I couldn't find any information regarding the estimate pay-outs from leasing, and also how to do it.

I read that its a way for node-operators to 'borrow' the required 10k waves tokens to operate their node properly, but i am uncertain whether or not I should know such a person, or if I just go to blockchain history and pick an address that "generated" blocks then lease my waves to that address.

Activity: 165
BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor
November 18, 2017, 09:10:06 PM
my speculation is bump, i see some of good project are now using waves and who know one of this days waves will become closely be the same price with eth.
Activity: 504
Merit: 252
November 18, 2017, 08:45:05 PM
Don`t forget Waves.

In shorttime is the stresstest in Testnet of NG Protokoll and next week start the airdrop for WCT Hodler with BCC.

Waves will be next year after realising Smart Contract a rocket.

Nobody forget Waves, it's just not the time it skyrocket. We must be patient, next year will be different.
Sasha said big things are coming next year, but at the end of the year. They need more time.

If everything continuous i think we can see waves at the end of next year traded around $50 per waves.
Great partnerships like with the NSD, Fast blockchain with NG coming and many more things shall come to waves.

$50 per Waves is very possible but not with the current growth pace. We cannot reach $50 in a year's time if Waves cannot even finally let go of the 60k Sats level within December of 2017. Waves is moving up very slowly. It needs a very strong catalyst in order for it to leave the 60K Sats level for good and rise high. I hope that will happen in the last month of 2017 and in the entire first quarter of the year 2018.
Activity: 394
Merit: 105
November 18, 2017, 08:32:01 PM
$WAVES to be listed on @Coinrail_Korea on the 22nd. New GUI BETA on the 20th. Plus NG mainnet activation in the coming weeks. Exciting times for @wavesplatform

https://twitter.com/wissmarketing/status/931959064413769729

Grin
Activity: 388
Merit: 250
November 17, 2017, 06:42:30 PM
Waves NG will launch into mainnet mode within the next weeks.

This should drive price up a lot. Personal target is around 200k satoshis. Yours?
Activity: 392
November 17, 2017, 05:02:27 PM
trust me $waves will do a neo very soon, i called neo when it was $ANS

https://twitter.com/tehMoonwalker/status/931622033871572992
Activity: 197
Merit: 100
November 17, 2017, 03:38:11 PM
Waves platform is now very impressive project in crypto market. More people invest in waves platform. Day by day waves price increase so much last al most on 1 year it's increase 15x form lowest price.I also hold some waves and I also do Active master Node and earning some extra money form waves Master Node. I think waves hit 50$ in a year and  100$ within two years. It's My opinion. I think waves can be show  very impressive things within short time.
Activity: 420
November 11, 2017, 02:13:32 PM
Innovations that applied Waves, would someday be pushing value of Waves become very high. And as an investor, I am very optimistic Waves very convincing to be held even for medium term.

We need to give some time to waves's development team. This is not a simple Project that can happen in 1 day. They still have time to improve their dex platform and this will automatically make the price go up for sure.
Activity: 168
November 11, 2017, 01:50:04 PM
Waves platform now is very improving position.More people huge money invest in waves platform.I see waves hit 40$ in a year & 60$ within two years i don't know my prediction is right or wrong but future is effective it's true.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
November 11, 2017, 01:22:31 PM
Nothing better then millions of ICO, do know mate

this year killed it
Activity: 526
markaccy.io
November 11, 2017, 01:13:31 PM
More and more ICO project using waves platform. That is a great thing to see. We shall see that on the price in the future. Grin

Nothing better than that, I'm having funny things, because the project that uses my coin waves can not be sold for many days.
hopefully this year there are no obstacles ,.
Activity: 53
November 11, 2017, 11:59:59 AM
More and more ICO project using waves platform. That is a great thing to see. We shall see that on the price in the future. Grin

Activity: 364
November 09, 2017, 09:41:06 AM
From my personal experience i think waves price will increase in a good rally
and will touch about $10 in the end of this year. Because a good and very professional team behind this. It will increase very soon.
Activity: 280
Merit: 107
November 09, 2017, 08:53:03 AM
i think, waves price will increase in a good rally
and will touch about $5 in the end of this year,,
good and very professional team behind this, will make this coin increase
thank you
yeah,, my bag is full of waves at this moment,, maybe i will hold it about 1 years,,
i hope this coin will make a good movement until next year

good luck for you coinswebid,,
just believe what you hold ,,
i think $5 is very logic for waves until the end of this year,,
with all features and improves from this ..
thank you
thank you for your wish,,
in my mind, waves will be more than $5 in this year,,
just look at their project, all features done on good way,,

You guys were pretty much on the right way!

but the year's not over yet, still room to grow. You still own the waves?
Activity: 42
November 04, 2017, 08:58:36 AM
I think waves future is very good. At the moment waves rate very low so it's time to buy waves for earn a good profit after a year. I suggest you that invest here if you want a good profit.
Activity: 691
November 04, 2017, 08:41:08 AM
Innovations that applied Waves, would someday be pushing value of Waves become very high. And as an investor, I am very optimistic Waves very convincing to be held even for medium term.
legendary
Activity: 1235
Merit: 1003
https://minepi.com/cryptomeneer
November 04, 2017, 04:15:48 AM
Don`t forget Waves.

In shorttime is the stresstest in Testnet of NG Protokoll and next week start the airdrop for WCT Hodler with BCC.

Nobody forget Waves, it's just not the time it skyrocket. We must be patient, next year will be different.
Sasha said big things are coming next year, but at the end of the year. They need more time.

If everything continuous i think we can see waves at the end of next year traded around $50 per waves.
Great partnerships like with the NSD, Fast blockchain with NG coming and many more things shall come to waves.
Activity: 2156
Merit: 685
November 04, 2017, 03:46:54 AM
Don`t forget Waves.

Activity: 475
Merit: 251
November 04, 2017, 02:32:50 AM
Don`t forget Waves.

Pages:
Jump to: