Pages:
Author

Topic: Waves Coin - page 8. (Read 19119 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 507
June 02, 2017, 05:57:59 AM
I saw wave is doing a massive signature campaign this month (allowing up to 1000 participants) and a lot of the price increases have started since. I think this kind of advertising is bound to bring a lot of new people to the platform and raise the price further. I predict it will hit 200k satoshi before the end of the month.
The price began to rise even before the start of the subscription campaign, and therefore I think that from the audience no one will object if WAVES will cost at least $ 100 or more Grin
Activity: 564
Merit: 502
June 02, 2017, 05:45:55 AM
where can i buy?
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/waves/#markets

my suggestion is on DEX, get some free waves from a faucet so you can pay the fee.
With DEX, they are imediately in your wallet and you can lease them without risk and receive airdropped tokens, like WCT. You will not be able to lease or receive airdrops in an exchange f.i. bittrex.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1291
June 02, 2017, 05:34:44 AM
I got good profits from Waves  Cool
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
June 02, 2017, 05:45:08 AM
I saw wave is doing a massive signature campaign this month (allowing up to 1000 participants) and a lot of the price increases have started since. I think this kind of advertising is bound to bring a lot of new people to the platform and raise the price further. I predict it will hit 200k satoshi before the end of the month.
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
June 02, 2017, 05:21:14 AM
where can i buy?
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1000
June 02, 2017, 04:02:15 AM
The waves are so beautiful.All the coins are falling but it is getting up.
Activity: 155
Merit: 100
June 02, 2017, 03:23:57 AM
Today coinmarketcap price 3.60$ I think they will reach $ 50 in under a year. It is extremely fruitful in the improvement of new altcoins
Activity: 372
Merit: 130
June 02, 2017, 03:15:34 AM
The easy token creation is a big selling point for wave. And I am sure, the problem with the spam/scam tokens will be resolved in the future...
June 02, 2017, 03:11:55 AM
Actually, the ease of token creation is a feature. I share your opinion regarding the spamtoken creations,  but this will change in future.  For instance, a spam button to mark spamtokens as unwanted.
For now, it is cheap to create a token. If waves reaches $10 it is becoming less cheap hehe.
I think WCT will fill this heap in coming years, it is a voting mechanism, I think also for future tokens...
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io
June 02, 2017, 02:51:43 AM
question about the waves platform. As it is a platform, how important is the Wave itself for it. Can the platform survive without the wave or are they tied to each other. Not like the Ripple Network does not need the ripple to function.

Tied to each other. Waves are needed in order to use the DEX and create new tokens

which will make Waves token also going to be valuable too. currently, its value is just $2.60 but sooner the tokens in the platform will be needing waves token to make transactions just like eth. this makes waves important.

the question is;do we need another platform?

Do we NEED ethereum?
ETH is more a corporate token these days, where Waves still has usercase for the plebs.
Not saying Waves isnt good for business' also Smiley

The big minus for waves is their token creation feature since it allows people to create their tokens for just single click around and i think this kind of thing makes waves untrusted since many people has been caught and been scam by so many waves contract coin around here.
June 02, 2017, 02:14:57 AM
question about the waves platform. As it is a platform, how important is the Wave itself for it. Can the platform survive without the wave or are they tied to each other. Not like the Ripple Network does not need the ripple to function.

Tied to each other. Waves are needed in order to use the DEX and create new tokens

which will make Waves token also going to be valuable too. currently, its value is just $2.60 but sooner the tokens in the platform will be needing waves token to make transactions just like eth. this makes waves important.

Do we NEED ethereum?
ETH is more a corporate token these days, where Waves still has usercase for the plebs.
Not saying Waves isnt good for business' also Smiley
Activity: 546
May 31, 2017, 04:08:20 PM

Do we NEED ethereum?
Activity: 1050
Merit: 295
May 31, 2017, 03:07:00 PM
Not really, but since ETH has become quite doggy of lately, yes. We need another platform - or three to keep 'em in check
Activity: 2142
Merit: 418
May 31, 2017, 01:01:49 PM

legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
May 31, 2017, 12:23:46 PM

Activity: 546
May 31, 2017, 11:38:59 AM

Tied to each other. Waves are needed in order to use the DEX, send transactions,  and create new tokens
Activity: 112
May 31, 2017, 11:09:11 AM
legendary
May 28, 2017, 06:34:29 PM
Have you ever taken a bitcoin with waves dex? it have not seem the blockchain for 4 hours
Activity: 59
May 28, 2017, 05:29:44 PM
Ola WavesWorld,

I just exchange some satoshis against few Waves through the bittrex plateform, and i would like to send them to my Wallet but i am not sure on how to write it down...

Do you have to write the wave://with the attach adress or only the encrypted part is enough ?

Thanks
only the encrypted part is enough. If you type something per bittrex already gives error.

Thanks loads Blue !  Grin
legendary
May 28, 2017, 07:26:05 AM
Ola WavesWorld,

I just exchange some satoshis against few Waves through the bittrex plateform, and i would like to send them to my Wallet but i am not sure on how to write it down...

Do you have to write the wave://with the attach adress or only the encrypted part is enough ?

Thanks
only the encrypted part is enough. If you type something per bittrex already gives error.
Pages:
Jump to: