Author

Topic: WAVES - Complete Blockchain ecosystem for a token economy - page 372. (Read 129561 times)

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505
Backed.Finance
Waves seems lagging on development. though they have an update on waves lite but its like the failed to convince the majority.I hope waves  can one day announced a groundbreaking development that can totally rival other platform  because I have so much faith on this technology.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
All alts cheap right now but WAVES is probably undervalued more than most
Activity: 386
Merit: 250
I’m expecting alts to do 5-10x this spring/summer. WAVES should lead with 10-12x IF the team delivers what they promise
Activity: 99
Merit: 1
Well we all knows that turing complete smart contract is a mess. ETH beeing the best example.

As i do agreee that non turing SC are safer (Byteball is a great example), how do Waves will avoid the ETH mess with the same approach?

This point, as others, are never mentionned here.
Lots of blabla 'Waves is the best' : ain't helping.
Activity: 378
WAVES price can >$50 with more marketing
Activity: 294
waves need more marketing then we will see moon
Activity: 294
50% BTC 25% WAVES 25% ETH <--- my portfolio
Activity: 308
Every crypto will rise this month. Waves has good chance to beat the market tho
Activity: 700
Merit: 110
Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB
Had a look at the new web client today and was pretty impressed with the progress that Waves have made in the past 6 months. Trading had been simplified and the new wallet layout is easy to understand.
Activity: 216
WAVES is already 3000% since ICO (2016) can it grow more?
Activity: 490
Merit: 252
Love seeing this tread. I have been holding my waves bag for a while and cheering for its success. I am seeing more and more icos being developed in their platform. As mentioned on few comments above not all very promising but few are, but just to see the action, the drive of projects to use Waves other than Ethereum really shows that the token is promising. It is new it is fresh and in early stages so in my opinion lots of potential. Think the adoption rate will continue to rise.
Activity: 392
Waves has better tech than Ethereum at a fraction of the price. Waves really has good underrated technology yet price doesn't catch its quality.
Activity: 332
Hate I didnt buy WAVES at ico. Bought at $5 and think there is still chance to make 10x though
Activity: 324
Waves will be top10 crypto by 2019 DO NOT MISS THE ROKET
Activity: 336
We need WAVES trade on big exchanger like Binance Bitfinex then it will moon
Activity: 308
There are FOUR crypto platforms with real world use. BITCOIN RIPPLE NEM WAVES all others are VAPOR SCAM
Activity: 381
If bitcoin diamond can be $700m WAVES can easily be $7billion
Activity: 280
think we will see a WAVE of higher price soon
Activity: 358
Ethereum is dev sandbox bought only by speculators. Waves is production system.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
What this project has is a solid community and continuous development. It is a lean and mean cryptocurrency. Sooner or later, the price will follow the technological advancement.
Jump to: