Author

Topic: WAVES - Complete Blockchain ecosystem for a token economy - page 375. (Read 129549 times)

Activity: 405
Merit: 250
ETH topped out, WAVES just getting started #wavesflippening
Activity: 76
Merit: 0
The Waves team works like a turtle. They're really slow. I hope that at the end of the race the winner will be a tortoise again.
Activity: 364
Ethereum is in trouble if people realise what Waves can do
Activity: 1138
Merit: 574
Waves are an excellent project, as soon as they got support for smart contracts and many new projects will not keep you waiting.
really want to believe it. although the foreground projects on this platform have not been successful, I hope in the future they will have many successful projects. I also have a small number of tokens of this company.

Can't say its not successful as the price already hit more than $5, it can't get to that amount if the pan isn't executed well. But you're right it does need a lot of project under its wings for its rise on the market rank. But I think those who already have more than enough to lease their WAVES token can generate income already through leasing and eventually the lesser amount of waves are going to circulate while demands are going to rise.

The max supply is 100M, so it's going to be a race soon
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Watch WAVES go >LTC >IOTA >ETH this year!!!!
Activity: 386
Create a token on Waves in 60 seconds with no programming required. Or learn smart contracts and pay $100k for an audit with Ethereum. You choose.
Activity: 378
waves is the eth killer this time next year eth will be #3!!
Activity: 294
vodka, oil, WAVES best ever #russianexports
Activity: 294
smart contract atomic swaps WAVES gonna grow way more than ETH
Activity: 308
Waves has best tech // lowest price of any crypto right now
Activity: 216
No platform has better tech than WAVES bar NONE
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
ETH 12 tx/s $800 WAVES 100 tx/s $6 flippening gonna happen soon
If something great can happen, they have a chance. While people are still equating crypt as bitcoin and it has a huge advantage. But they need to decide what the value of their currency or savings and bitcoin will also face the most difficult rules. Let's the best law for both.
Activity: 332
Waves has better tech than Ethereum at a fraction of the price
Activity: 324
Holding my WAVES 4eva #smartcontracts #atomic #tokens
Activity: 336
ETH 12 tx/s $800 WAVES 100 tx/s $6 flippening gonna happen soon
Activity: 308
I missed bitcoin at $10, not going to miss WAVES at the same price!!
Activity: 381
Atomic swap is coming to Waves - and so are new buyers
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1041
Waves are an excellent project, as soon as they got support for smart contracts and many new projects will not keep you waiting.
really want to believe it. although the foreground projects on this platform have not been successful, I hope in the future they will have many successful projects. I also have a small number of tokens of this company.

Can't say its not successful as the price already hit more than $5, it can't get to that amount if the pan isn't executed well. But you're right it does need a lot of project under its wings for its rise on the market rank. But I think those who already have more than enough to lease their WAVES token can generate income already through leasing and eventually the lesser amount of waves are going to circulate while demands are going to rise.
Activity: 224
Merit: 7
Since release in April 2017, the #Waves Dex has seen continuous growth, both in terms of volume and number of trades. Over the last 7 days only, it processed more than 100'000 trades with an avg. daily volume >1m USD. S: http://dev.pywaves.org/txs/  $WAVES #blockchain #fintech $BTC
Activity: 280
Ever heard of the Waves DAO hack? Exactly!
Jump to: