Pages:
Author

Topic: Waves future - page 73. (Read 169650 times)

Activity: 509
Merit: 250
Disrupt the banking system!
September 11, 2017, 07:52:19 AM
Is there an official ANN thread currently? The last one has been closed due to in thread bounties afaik. I have some urgent issues, which I wanna to share with puclic in an offical ANN thread.
GRR
Activity: 249
September 11, 2017, 07:11:58 AM
What is the waves future?
please share your opinion

if we See the price chart of waves,  then we can see that  waves price start to raising. besides now a days waves become so popular and at the end of 2017  may waves will raise a Little but in future, mainly  at the end of 2018,  i think waves price will hit 200$ or more...

why so humble? why not 50000$?
Activity: 799
Merit: 100
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
September 11, 2017, 07:08:19 AM

if we See the price chart of waves,  then we can see that  waves price start to raising. besides now a days waves become so popular and at the end of 2017  may waves will raise a Little but in future, mainly  at the end of 2018,  i think waves price will hit 200$ or more...
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
September 11, 2017, 06:40:29 AM
I expect too that sooner or later WAVES will get a strong competitor for ETH or maybe even a replacement if the ETH hacks/scams/bugs still come out.
Unfortunately the market doesn't seem to agree with me... yet.
Activity: 1176
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
September 11, 2017, 06:37:55 AM
waves in the future seem to be getting better. may be coupled with ETH considering platform waves and ETH are always in use for every ICO project.
most likely waves will be able to have a good reputation in the long run.
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
September 11, 2017, 06:29:38 AM
Well, I strongly believe the value of waves will definitely increase as the year goes by. A good prospect in it and worth investing into. I do have some of their free tokens already and also increasing d wavego units via the website faucet too. I also have the app on phone to monitor its movement in the coin market. A real good coin to invest in for the future.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 251
September 11, 2017, 06:21:30 AM

Waves future can be a promising in 2018 . It increase everyday and I think waves is one of the best to invest in the first quarter of 2018 . Im looking forward to buy waves and wait for it to grow .

That is why buying waves this early is the better decision. By September, another announcement by the project is going to be made. I hope this update will push the charts up for waves. It has been long since the value of waves is stagnant. Time is ripe for waves to be performing great.
I agree, buying waves at this cheap price may give a results of earning huge profit in the long term. Though little traders who into waves I believe value may increase in the future. So buy waves while its value is affordable.
Activity: 518
September 11, 2017, 06:06:53 AM
Fiat gateways for purchasing Waves are already there (Euro and Dollar) - You should be able to deposit USD and EUR to the Waves Client now.
Please read for more info: https://blog.wavesplatform.com/usd-gateway-launches-today-3848c11de542

I can also advice you to join the Waves Community Slack: https://wavesplatform.herokuapp.com/

Thanks a lot for your suggestion Sir. I will look for more information about this, I have faith and will buy Waves. Not much but I am interested to invest long term.
Long-term investments in the tide will certainly be very profitable even if the money invested is not too much if the waves price increases drastically will remain profitable.
Activity: 1554
Making Smart Money Work
September 11, 2017, 06:00:01 AM
Fiat gateways for purchasing Waves are already there (Euro and Dollar) - You should be able to deposit USD and EUR to the Waves Client now.
Please read for more info: https://blog.wavesplatform.com/usd-gateway-launches-today-3848c11de542

I can also advice you to join the Waves Community Slack: https://wavesplatform.herokuapp.com/

Thanks a lot for your suggestion Sir. I will look for more information about this, I have faith and will buy Waves. Not much but I am interested to invest long term.
Activity: 1848
Merit: 601
The Martian Child
September 11, 2017, 05:56:26 AM

Waves future can be a promising in 2018 . It increase everyday and I think waves is one of the best to invest in the first quarter of 2018 . Im looking forward to buy waves and wait for it to grow .

That is why buying waves this early is the better decision. By September, another announcement by the project is going to be made. I hope this update will push the charts up for waves. It has been long since the value of waves is stagnant. Time is ripe for waves to be performing great.
Activity: 126
HomeToken - Tokenized Real Estate Fund
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
September 11, 2017, 05:53:47 AM
A lot of good points mentioned. Sleeping giant indeed. But let's bring some perspective, not just crypto, but also in regular financial world:
Bare with me:
Upcoming stockmarket crash --> people look for safehavens --> Metals and crypto.
People buy bitcoin.
People buy altcoins.

Now the big thing: People want to buy altcoins without buying bitcoin first --> WAVES -> FIAT GATEWAYS.

USP of Waves, in my opinion, are the fiat gateways. This is a huge step in crypto.

I am interested to know more related buy Waves/USD, I am from Asia, and can I buy Waves from paypal Sir? Yes, I am agree with you, at this time altcoin/USD more grow up than altcoin/BTC.

Activity: 1554
Making Smart Money Work
September 11, 2017, 05:49:09 AM
A lot of good points mentioned. Sleeping giant indeed. But let's bring some perspective, not just crypto, but also in regular financial world:
Bare with me:
Upcoming stockmarket crash --> people look for safehavens --> Metals and crypto.
People buy bitcoin.
People buy altcoins.

Now the big thing: People want to buy altcoins without buying bitcoin first --> WAVES -> FIAT GATEWAYS.

USP of Waves, in my opinion, are the fiat gateways. This is a huge step in crypto.

I am interested to know more related buy Waves/USD, I am from Asia, and can I buy Waves from paypal Sir? Yes, I am agree with you, at this time altcoin/USD more grow up than altcoin/BTC.
Activity: 2
September 11, 2017, 05:16:37 AM
Bare with me:
People buy bitcoin.
People buy altcoins.

Activity: 34
September 11, 2017, 04:54:25 AM
How many Waves you have in your wallet guys? Smiley

I have 4.500 waves
Should i keep it longterm?
Activity: 784
Merit: 502
September 09, 2017, 03:58:31 PM
Waves in the current price level is a nobrainer for me. The team and especially the leader Sasha Ivanov is extremely good connected to industry insiders and central bankster from russia. Also the whole project like wallet or the DEX GUI are only in elementary state. There are many devs working in the background on the relaunch of the new decentralized exchange. Until end of 2017 they will announce also smart contracts. I expect at least a 3x from here, calculated in BTC price.
Activity: 49
September 09, 2017, 03:39:57 PM
Future is bright! Now nice to buy in around 100k sat too!
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
Coins
September 09, 2017, 03:39:23 PM
Waves is the most undervalued coin available in the market. By this time next year it should be atleast 50 USD. Look at all the progress it is making along with the awesome partnerships such as with burgerking that they have made

Somehow they are less volatile like other coins when partnerships are signed or news comes out. Just sits there around the 5 dollar...
Activity: 372
CPLAY Network
September 09, 2017, 03:36:56 PM
i think in five years waves will be one of the coinhunter and coinlovers favorite , i have some waves too in my waves wallet , i hope the will rise in future ..
Activity: 252
September 09, 2017, 03:19:58 PM
Waves is the most undervalued coin available in the market. By this time next year it should be atleast 50 USD. Look at all the progress it is making along with the awesome partnerships such as with burgerking that they have made
Pages:
Jump to: