Pages:
Author

Topic: Waves future - page 74. (Read 169650 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
September 09, 2017, 02:10:24 PM
Waves looks so freezed right now, it has been between $5,80 and $4,80 in the last three weeks, it is obviously going to go up but i think it will take some time. They have a good developers, and very nice ideas, but they need more support and more volume.
Waves needs to go up people, but it would take some times, they are launching a lot of ICO's based on waves technology, it will surely make a high pump after they are launched
Activity: 2254
Merit: 309
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
September 09, 2017, 02:07:45 PM

I believe the development of waves will have a value that can be taken into account in the trading market.
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
SURVIVE | P2E
September 08, 2017, 06:15:54 PM
What is the waves future?
please share your opinion

Waves future can be a promising in 2018 . It increase everyday and I think waves is one of the best to invest in the first quarter of 2018 . Im looking forward to buy waves and wait for it to grow .
Activity: 1015
Merit: 289
September 08, 2017, 06:12:29 PM
Waves is one of my favourite and I think it will be one of the nect big things. However, the main waves thread has been closed, do you know any new waves thread here on bitcointalk? It is surreal that there is no open waves thread here any more....
Activity: 260
Merit: 102
September 08, 2017, 03:02:32 PM
I ran a node for a few months, had enough to do that, I really believed in it... but yeah, so much good news, so little price movement. And now the volume has been decreasing steadily for a few weeks now. It's one of those "jack of all trades, master of none" issues I believe. Also combined with their terrible marketing, I think it's a bummer, but I think there are so many other better opportunities out there. I liquidated my stack a few days ago. The LPoS is a POS if you catch my drift. There is no economic incentive to run a node. There are <100k funded wallets, 60k of the funded wallets have 1 wave or less. So only ~30k active users. Coinbase adds 100k users/day at times. Also due to the poor economics there are only ~130 nodes to support the network. Less than 200 nodes?? And with such a high barrier to entry for nodes now, which is 10k waves or ~$50k, there won't be a lot of nodes in the future. So much for decentralization.

So yeah. The red flags started flying and I am moving onto much greener pastures.

Nice try man! , fudding waves with same post is not helping much , paid chill  Shocked
https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/sammyone-1138745

Yeah that is lame but... doesn't the man have a point? It is frightening that waves didn't rise much despite many people recommending it. I actually plan to buy more and hold on to it some time (before it is too late hopefully) but I also wonder if it would be a dead investment. I mean I don't think it will ever die but still, it might not make 10x better than now as well.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
September 08, 2017, 03:02:27 PM
I think right now waves have a good future. they show that waves can still develop and will continue to grow, so I think waves are good coins.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
September 08, 2017, 02:45:32 PM
My technical analysis says that it will boom during september
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
September 08, 2017, 02:17:11 PM
It is a platform , you can expect higher volumes but don't expect x20 in the near future. It will be like ETH one day for sure, but as you see we will mostly use Waves to invest in ICOs on their platform. Thus, it is for sure a safe investment but not a x100 coin in short-term. Just buy now and grab a beer and wait  Smiley
Activity: 798
Merit: 263
September 08, 2017, 02:10:07 PM
WAVES is slowly getting some projects on its platform. Not a flood of ICOs like Ethereum but it
is valued even much lower than Ethereum Classic. Hopefully that will change. Holding it long-term
and waiting.
Activity: 360
Merit: 100
September 08, 2017, 01:37:27 PM
i think Waves will have a good future and Waves platform will as popular as the Ethereum platform.

My opinion Waves and Ethereum like twin brother , this two coin the price pretty stable and both will popular in the future.
Activity: 57
September 08, 2017, 01:24:46 PM
Waves is a long term HODL coin -- not a get rich overnight coin.

The pilots in Russia are just a start. If they go well, the sky is the limit.

I think the next big raise in price will be the release of Version 1. Hopefully it fixes the issues with the exchange and introduces smart contracts like they had talked about.

Either way, I plan to accumulate and hold WAVES for the foreseeable future. I have high hopes for this coin!

I agree with that
start learning the waves and save for the long term.
we are also ready to walk to develop the project using wavesplatform
Activity: 658
Merit: 152
September 08, 2017, 01:15:57 PM
I have heard that wave coin is very perspective, well, that is true that it is the most talked about coin in altcoin section. I was trying to join their campaign to earn their alts for cold storage, but unfortunately I couldn't. On the next week I plan to try again.
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
September 08, 2017, 01:13:06 PM
very bright future, be patient as they are building out a new platform with much more functionality, look for $10 by Dec, easily $35-$50 next year.
Leasing, DEX, ICOs, can't go wrong here.
Activity: 537
Merit: 259
September 08, 2017, 12:53:59 PM
I ran a node for a few months, had enough to do that, I really believed in it... but yeah, so much good news, so little price movement. And now the volume has been decreasing steadily for a few weeks now. It's one of those "jack of all trades, master of none" issues I believe. Also combined with their terrible marketing, I think it's a bummer, but I think there are so many other better opportunities out there. I liquidated my stack a few days ago. The LPoS is a POS if you catch my drift. There is no economic incentive to run a node. There are <100k funded wallets, 60k of the funded wallets have 1 wave or less. So only ~30k active users. Coinbase adds 100k users/day at times. Also due to the poor economics there are only ~130 nodes to support the network. Less than 200 nodes?? And with such a high barrier to entry for nodes now, which is 10k waves or ~$50k, there won't be a lot of nodes in the future. So much for decentralization.

So yeah. The red flags started flying and I am moving onto much greener pastures.

Nice try man! , fudding waves with same post is not helping much , paid chill  Shocked
https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/sammyone-1138745
Activity: 24
September 08, 2017, 12:50:46 PM
Illuminati confirmed:

- Waves HQ in Moscow are inside the Digital October building
 - on october 10 WavesNG will be released
- october 10, 2017 is the 100th anniversary of...
Activity: 224
Merit: 157
September 08, 2017, 12:48:57 PM

you copypasted this exact post 3 times now. point?
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
September 08, 2017, 12:43:21 PM

Activity: 224
Merit: 157
September 08, 2017, 12:38:53 PM

Why not just and push to America a bit more? or the likes of Japan who have i believe made BTC tax free.

i have monacoin from japan. i like how it stays stable whenever btc crash.

waves is great for russia as a whole. if they become the only safe heaven for icos even more so
Activity: 1428
Merit: 506
September 08, 2017, 12:36:40 PM
Waves have a bright future. If you have some waves just hold them tightly. You will see the result in december,2017. I am holding 342 waves. So if you have money then buy waves now or buy it in December @20$.
Yes I agree, in my own opinion waves is one of the best coin to invest. When you see the price as of now it is affordable to invest. Though it also fluctuates but not that huge, price value hasnt make the skyrocket. So I can see it will have a good future ahead.
copper member
Activity: 484
Merit: 110
September 08, 2017, 12:24:39 PM
Waves have a bright future. If you have some waves just hold them tightly. You will see the result in december,2017. I am holding 342 waves. So if you have money then buy waves now or buy it in December @20$.
Pages:
Jump to: