Pages:
Author

Topic: Waves in December! - page 2. (Read 6707 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 290
September 12, 2017, 12:59:22 AM
dont believe thing like this. If they known waves can x10 they must keep silience and invest all they money to it. but waves is a good coin. maybe x2 is enough with waves price now
Activity: 216
Merit: 100
September 12, 2017, 12:29:29 AM
No one can did 100% predict about crypto. if anyone can it, then i would buy tips from himm and i invest thsoe coin selling my home and land.But i have trust into waves coin.It will be top 5 crypto in this year. I am holding some waves for this.I have strong believe in this coin.I also stop doing regular trade with this coin.Dont sell a single waves coin before end of this year.
Dude, it really hurts me when I see altcoins getting compared with bitcoins and then getting a position. There can be no comparison between the strengths of both. But is someone is looking for an increment, it will definitely happen but don't have very high expectations.
it is really hilarious comparing a toddler with a man at the peak of youth. Altcoins are nothing in front of the bitcoins. Look at the prices of bitcoins and altcoins, there are poles apart and there are not even chances in negative values that they are ever going to approach each other.
Activity: 910
Merit: 509
September 08, 2017, 09:40:05 AM
No one can did 100% predict about crypto. if anyone can it, then i would buy tips from himm and i invest thsoe coin selling my home and land.But i have trust into waves coin.It will be top 5 crypto in this year. I am holding some waves for this.I have strong believe in this coin.I also stop doing regular trade with this coin.Dont sell a single waves coin before end of this year.
Dude, it really hurts me when I see altcoins getting compared with bitcoins and then getting a position. There can be no comparison between the strengths of both. But is someone is looking for an increment, it will definitely happen but don't have very high expectations.
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
I am a professional Web Designer and Developer
September 08, 2017, 05:53:55 AM
I hear some news about waves.
In December waves will 10x or more from now.

Is it true news?
need a suggestion..
Advance thanks

It true that Waves will pump so high at the end of this year. I think 10x it's not possible. Or it can be. Because everything is possible in the crypto world. I strongly believed that nobody can predict 100% sure about crypto. But at end of this year definitely, Waves will hit $20+. That's why I hold some Waves.

legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
September 07, 2017, 10:35:34 AM

its not new. ethereum and the rest of the successful crypto do have foundations but since it looks like its now part of their road map i guess it could help. more businesses that will be tokenized using the platform can really drive the demand of waves token in the later years. the platform isn't yet complete though, ain't that the priority as of now?
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
September 07, 2017, 09:50:51 AM

Thank you, didnt know everything, very interesting post.
Activity: 564
Merit: 502
September 07, 2017, 09:26:48 AM
Activity: 567
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 07, 2017, 12:48:58 AM

Is it true news?
need a suggestion..
Advance thanks

Would you better tell us first the source of the news? Or it might be another round of hyping initiatives that have no basis whatsoever. But I believe waves is a good project, a major one at at that. They are publishing announcements almost monthly. As to the news that would be the basis for this x10 in price, I haven't heard such.
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
September 07, 2017, 12:28:47 AM

Is it true news?
need a suggestion..
Advance thanks
Maybe like last year where a significant increase at the end of each year but I'm not too hopeful because I'm only has little capital

oh.  I also bro. I have also little capital.
but if the price grow more. not bad.
So I hope it.
Not mean how capital. Waves wait more great news and development points that's why price trend only up. Meet in November and you see it
Activity: 450
September 07, 2017, 12:24:23 AM

Is it true news?
need a suggestion..
Advance thanks
Maybe like last year where a significant increase at the end of each year but I'm not too hopeful because I'm only has little capital

oh.  I also bro. I have also little capital.
but if the price grow more. not bad.
So I hope it.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 254
September 07, 2017, 12:21:20 AM
Yes powerrrrr!!! Wake me up when november ends hehehe and moght my portfolio would be twice increase because of the demand that would be happen in waves. Seriously i'm no.1 fan of waves platform hehehe but i mostly like etheruem
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
September 07, 2017, 12:16:16 AM
There are no official announcement for waves. It is just prediction that waves will be 10x in December. Though it is a more stable, there is no guarantee for big pump and get reach on 10x. So don't feel hesitate by hearing any fake news.

No official announcements? Have you not read all the newsletters the team has provided?
-New DEX design/GUI
-Tokenomica
-Agreement with Kazakh banks
-Agreement with Russian stock exchange
-Smart contracts

You're telling me all of these are "unofficial announcements"?

These news will put a good x3 to x5 end2017.

Probably more will follow in 2018 for x10... but that is less certain.
Waves "money time" is Q4 2017 for now

X10 Q4 2017

Quote me in December

Deal. Hoping I will be happily quoting you!
Merit: 500
September 06, 2017, 10:04:59 PM
There are no official announcement for waves. It is just prediction that waves will be 10x in December. Though it is a more stable, there is no guarantee for big pump and get reach on 10x. So don't feel hesitate by hearing any fake news.

No official announcements? Have you not read all the newsletters the team has provided?
-New DEX design/GUI
-Tokenomica
-Smart contracts

X10 Q4 2017

Quote me in December
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
September 06, 2017, 08:42:24 PM
Waves price always follows the market cap..  at least that's the way it seems since I bought in and started following the price on a daily basis
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
September 06, 2017, 08:58:16 PM

-New DEX design/GUI
-Tokenomica
-Smart contracts

Merit: 500
September 06, 2017, 07:20:06 PM
I'm praying for waves to reach € 100 sometime in 2018. Wink

Hopefully with Dex the price can jump.

Well with 100 dollars or Euros sometime in 2018, the market cap would be 10 billion euros or dollars.  I don't know if it will reach that high by 2018, I think in a few years you could see 100 dollar coin but it would be too soon in 2018.

Based on what?
Activity: 238
September 06, 2017, 06:52:53 PM

Well with 100 dollars or Euros sometime in 2018, the market cap would be 10 billion euros or dollars.  I don't know if it will reach that high by 2018, I think in a few years you could see 100 dollar coin but it would be too soon in 2018.
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083
September 06, 2017, 06:01:36 PM
It is just prediction that waves will rise in december but i think waves still under-valued. much potential for this coin

Totally agree with you! I guess Waves is the most undervalued coin out there, and I still don't get why! Time to grab more Waves.

If that is the case then we should know what to do. We don't want to be left behind now that Waves are having a good speculation in the future. It can be considered as coin that can hold for long term. I believe in Waves that's why I put up some money here months from now.

Just hope that Waves DEX can produced more volumes.
Activity: 205
Merit: 10
September 06, 2017, 05:46:23 PM

Activity: 308
September 06, 2017, 03:46:34 PM

Is it true news?
need a suggestion..
Advance thanks
Now one who knows, a good coin moves naturally, but I see coins like waves, ltc, dash, btc, eth have natural movements, but the chances of waves can be like you are talking about
If Waves want grow in December, it need have a reason for increase in that time, just pump by MLM groups not enough for create a hot trend on market and keep this trend in long time. Or mega bullish trend on market also can helps Waves increase Tongue
Pages:
Jump to: