Pages:
Author

Topic: Waves in December! - page 3. (Read 6707 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 504
September 06, 2017, 03:38:05 PM
It is just prediction that waves will rise in december but i think waves still under-valued. much potential for this coin

Totally agree with you! I guess Waves is the most undervalued coin out there, and I still don't get why! Time to grab more Waves.
Activity: 464
Merit: 250
September 06, 2017, 03:30:24 PM
I think the same but maybe a little later like early 2018. It is clear to all now that waves is going to get 10x and more in the future but since everyone is aware of it from now , things may turn out different. So it'd be wise to be cautious.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
September 06, 2017, 01:31:03 PM
the good news is that the team will be giving away whooper burger for everyone who holds waves, the more waves you hold the more burger you can eat. bad news is that you would have to fly to russia to eat the burgers.

Yes I heard that in December there is going to be a launch of the McDonalds token on Waves.

why not. there could be sushi tokens on waves later. long live the blockchain!!  Cheesy
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
September 06, 2017, 01:15:58 PM
Whilst waves I very much doubt will be 10x the price in December,

I do suspect that it will be 3-4 times its current price, especially if it can complete its DEX and smart contracts upgrades this year.

Activity: 532
Merit: 251
September 06, 2017, 01:13:41 PM
waves dex has to be updated and shape to be working fully if we want to see an increase in waves price. It is really a bad platform now with ugly user interface and a lot of bugs. If they redesign this platform, we can see an increase otherwise I dont think we will see an important increase what ever news comes in
Activity: 322
September 06, 2017, 01:12:18 PM
Yes I heard that in December there is going to be a launch of the McDonalds token on Waves.

I am willing to be my Hillary for Prison tokens on a big price move from that news
Activity: 428
September 06, 2017, 01:07:31 PM
I hear some news about waves.
In December waves will 10x or more from now.

Is it true news?
need a suggestion..
Advance thanks
Now one who knows, a good coin moves naturally, but I see coins like waves, ltc, dash, btc, eth have natural movements, but the chances of waves can be like you are talking about
Activity: 735
Merit: 500
September 06, 2017, 01:03:34 PM
It is just prediction that waves will rise in december but i think waves still under-valued. much potential for this coin
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
September 06, 2017, 12:52:45 PM

Is it true news?
need a suggestion..
Advance thanks
Recently I saw a lot of people mention waves. December wave is pumped again?Huh

Don't trust it when people say shit like that. I keep hearing Waves is gonna do this Waves is gonna pump bla bla bla. They do not have crystal balls they are just guessing and hoping for the best.

No we don't have a crystal ball, but we know what this project is all about and we know the partnerships are huge and we know what's coming in the next months, and we know this price is ridiculously low for a coin like Waves so yeah it's waiting game but Waves are going to be one of the key players in crypto.

In any case I hope you're right, I have 100 Waves! Cheesy
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
September 06, 2017, 12:42:17 PM

Is it true news?
need a suggestion..
Advance thanks

Don't trust it when people say shit like that. I keep hearing Waves is gonna do this Waves is gonna pump bla bla bla. They do not have crystal balls they are just guessing and hoping for the best.

No we don't have a crystal ball, but we know what this project is all about and we know the partnerships are huge and we know what's coming in the next months, and we know this price is ridiculously low for a coin like Waves so yeah it's waiting game but Waves are going to be one of the key players in crypto.
Activity: 152
Merit: 12
September 06, 2017, 12:32:35 PM

Is it true news?
need a suggestion..
Advance thanks

Yes, sure, everyone know that.
Grin if everyone say about waves. Maybe it will have a small pump then fall down. think carefully about that
Activity: 9
September 06, 2017, 12:25:09 PM

Is it true news?
need a suggestion..
Advance thanks

Activity: 1932
Merit: 940
September 06, 2017, 12:17:09 PM

Is it true news?
need a suggestion..
Advance thanks

Yes, sure, everyone know that.
Activity: 44
September 06, 2017, 10:07:42 AM

Is it true news?
need a suggestion..
Advance thanks
Activity: 169
Merit: 100
September 06, 2017, 09:40:30 AM

Is it true news?
need a suggestion..
Advance thanks
It just like a speculation and are you believing with the speculation with in reliable source? It seems pretty odd to believe the unknown news or rumor. The burger king news didn't affected the price of the waves in this time, and I just believe the price of waves will be stable. There will be no big pump in December.

Well the news that they are now partnered with Gazprombank should be enough to boost his massively... https://www.cryptoninjas.net/2017/08/02/gazprombank-digital-waves-platform-enter-strategic-partnership-icos/

Thanks for sharing, I didn't know that. It really looks like the Wave price can skyrocket, even this year.
Activity: 69
September 06, 2017, 08:48:22 AM

Is it true news?
need a suggestion..
Advance thanks
It just like a speculation and are you believing with the speculation with in reliable source? It seems pretty odd to believe the unknown news or rumor. The burger king news didn't affected the price of the waves in this time, and I just believe the price of waves will be stable. There will be no big pump in December.

Well the news that they are now partnered with Gazprombank should be enough to boost his massively... https://www.cryptoninjas.net/2017/08/02/gazprombank-digital-waves-platform-enter-strategic-partnership-icos/

There are so many interesting things coming for Waves, I'm a strong Waves believer but I have to admit that currently nothing make it moves .. It's according to me the brightest alt ATM with the most interesting roadmap until the end of the year, is all of this already included in the current price ? I was sure it was not the case but it's still not moving ! When I see things like NEO or LSK making x3/4/5/6.. without the half of the Waves news, I really don't get it.
Activity: 83
September 06, 2017, 08:42:10 AM

Is it true news?
need a suggestion..
Advance thanks

Activity: 518
September 06, 2017, 08:38:37 AM
First of all where have you heard of this news? Can you post the link to which website you heard this from because there are a lot of speculations about Waves but if it'll reach that price increase then it is a good tike to buy and invest inthis coin and hold them for quite some time.
Activity: 546
September 06, 2017, 08:29:46 AM

Is it true news?
need a suggestion..
Advance thanks

from where did you heard any tweet if yest kindly share it .
People start thinking about wave going 10X because of ICOs under waves
Thanks
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
September 06, 2017, 08:22:57 AM
waves seems to bear a lot of hope and potential. but the price is too unstable now. It will really need some great news to rally up.
Pages:
Jump to: