Pages:
Author

Topic: Waves - is a Scam and fraud? - page 7. (Read 1470 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
February 22, 2018, 07:47:12 PM
I agree, Waves are not to blame for the depreciation of the WCT,
I just wrote that the calculated amounts of BCH unclear if the creators wrote bought 1 BCH and share it to all who will participate in proportion to their WCT, then Yes, it would have been fair! but they didn't write about that there is a limit to the BCH for this promotion.

and the amount that I lost, I wrote in order to further, people understand what can be with such great promotions of this platform and how much they will receive coins!

Activity: 25
February 22, 2018, 07:29:41 PM
Honestly your explanation is a little confusing as I understand it you bought 517 wct to get the free bch air drop and received roughly .025 bch is that correct?  

When they say porportionally that means however many total bch they are distributing ( I don't know what that number was) is evenenly distributed based on how many WCT you hold. For example someone holding 1000WCT should receive twice as much as someone holding 500WCT. Were you expecting to receive a 1:1 ratio or something?

You are not able to convert it back to you original bitcoin amount because WCT has dropped more than BTC while you held not because you were scammed.
February 22, 2018, 07:23:49 PM
I just want to talk about their speculation and warn the others!
February 22, 2018, 07:14:37 PM
Just because you lost money doesn't mean it was a scam or fraud
if you think so, look above, it says that BCH will charge proportionally to the WCT. Can you tell me what proportion you think it was?
517.85 WCT
BCH – 0.0252928

maybe I'm having trouble with the calculator.!

in proportion to the quantity or value divided by ...
however the platform is not written, what's the ratio

If they reported such a small charge, and they wrote about the proportional accrual, no one climbed into airdrop. And so, helped their investors to become profitable and, accordingly, lowered their reputation.
P.S. And they say that the Waves better ETH coin and the coin's value does not correspond to its possibilities.
P.P.S. and those who lost money on this airdrop, not the first caught with their project. Hence the attitude towards this project in the community.
Activity: 25
February 22, 2018, 07:10:37 PM
Just because you lost money doesn't mean it was a scam or fraud
February 22, 2018, 06:55:19 PM
Waves platform announced  Grin:
We’re planning to start the BCH airdrop next Thursday, on February 22, 2018. Here’s how you take part:

1. You need to generate a waves wallet with letters “B”, “C” and “H” in it, not necessarily in consecutive order;
2. After that, you transfer your WCT there;
3. Distribution is sent out to these new addresses proportionally to their WCT holdings;
4. If the address contains the “B”, “C” and “H” letters in the consecutive order the address receives a double payout;

Stay tuned and follow our official channels for more details!
http://wavescommunity.com/bchairdrop/

I installed the lite wallet, until I bought at 1 BCH-BTC 0.13964936. On BTC-waves, and then waves-WCT happened -517.85 WCT,  Roll Eyes

and I received after 22 February BCH – 0.0252928!!! thus the conclusion only from 1 BCH?!
proportionally to their WCT holdings
is it proportional to what?! Huh

and BCH these penny can not convert or withdraw! minimum withdraw 1 BCH!!! Cry

brought to the stock exchange back 517 WTC. the rate fell, if now I transfer my WTC to BTC, I get 0.11141987, and for the purchase I spent 0.13964936, at the current rate of BTC I lost$285.  Angry
Simply magnificent! I got the BCH – 0.0252928 that$ 30, but I can't do anything with them! nor to exchange nor to withdraw!)
well, plus I got 2 shitcoin:
Liquid – 5.1785 is about 21 cents,
ARKER – 0.51785, which is nowhere, and they are worth nothing.

I wrote in wavescommunity com
while the comments on moderation 17 hours, but I think rubs!

I think all who have suffered from these scams need to write about it in the official channels and forums so that other people don't suffered from their actions.
Pages:
Jump to: