Pages:
Author

Topic: Waves knock out Ethereum - page 10. (Read 12949 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 13
December 15, 2018, 01:14:14 PM
At the bearish market, the waves steadily hold their position, and when price of Bitcoin is falling , the price of Waves is rising! The functionality of the Waves is much higher than Eth. Usability is better, fast transactions, own stock exchange, powerful mobile applications for Android and iOS. And there will be a lot of interesting features. This is the time to buy waves.

So, can the Waves take the place of the Ethereum? Yes, and it will happen soon  Smiley

I would like to know the opinion of the forum! Thanks

why does it have to be Waves? there are still many other better platforms to replace ethereum. one of them is Staller or EOS, in my opinion it is very unlikely that Waves will replace Ethereum. Waves is indeed a good platform, but he is less popular.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
December 15, 2018, 12:52:10 PM
At the bearish market, the waves steadily hold their position, and when price of Bitcoin is falling , the price of Waves is rising! The functionality of the Waves is much higher than Eth. Usability is better, fast transactions, own stock exchange, powerful mobile applications for Android and iOS. And there will be a lot of interesting features. This is the time to buy waves.

So, can the Waves take the place of the Ethereum? Yes, and it will happen soon  Smiley

https://i.ibb.co/cXbXkm3/waves2.png

I fella.
Can you explain  me the meaning of wave in the crypto world?
Thanks.

Activity: 546
Merit: 4
December 15, 2018, 12:46:30 PM
To start with I disagree that waves held its position
Because just 4-5 months ago my 12 waves token was worth over 150$
Today reverse is the case

How can waves outwit Ethereum with such ?
Even with latest app development and project and users
It’s still way behind
Activity: 298
Merit: 11
Be happy =)
December 15, 2018, 12:02:40 PM

Pages:
Jump to: