Pages:
Author

Topic: WAVES PLATFORM VS ETH PLATFORM - page 10. (Read 37406 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
July 29, 2018, 02:00:25 AM
I heard from the experts, the platform that comes from WAVES has the potential of being quite interesting in developing its technology. Prospects in the future from WAVES are also pretty good. In the long term, this investment will be very profitable. However, ETH is much more interesting for the results that can be derived from the current investments. Because the ETH has held a lot of trusts, so it can be easier and faster in making a profit.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
July 29, 2018, 01:25:30 AM
If you compare the foundation of the ETH and the background of the Waves
I will lean towards the foundation of ETH
The reason is that ETH's blockchain technology platform will definitely outperform.

Not just foundation but technological advancement too, Waves has been somewhat stagnant in terms of Improvement and seem more of an abandoned project.
I remember vividly, as a newbie I could barely do anything on Waves even its DEX was and still is not easy to use.
Activity: 119
July 29, 2018, 01:13:37 AM
If you compare the foundation of the ETH and the background of the Waves
I will lean towards the foundation of ETH
The reason is that ETH's blockchain technology platform will definitely outperform.
Activity: 182
July 24, 2018, 07:49:44 AM
Waves ought to recognize hastily that this currency's fate asks for a betterment of the strategy on long term technology efficacy. The issue is that the team seems to have left the project unfinished and nobody shows real interest on it.
Activity: 40
July 23, 2018, 05:48:23 PM
I won't discuss details of both stage. In spite of the fact that the product and the dialect that help them is the purpose behind what the two waves and ethereum can do. Regardless, Ethereum is support by engineer due to flexibility why waves have a similar potential however it's not there yet.
Activity: 490
SEND AND RECEIVE MONEY INSTANTLY
July 23, 2018, 05:44:48 PM
Waves entered the market quickly. However, the expected explosion did not occur. I think Waves can be a little more useful if DEX is developed.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
July 23, 2018, 05:41:57 PM
Waves is a bullshit, don't rely on them. At the beginning they performed well, but I haven't seen development and any progress for ages. Do youknow any legit ICO running on their platform? i know only useless shitcoins. Forget about waves.
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
July 23, 2018, 05:15:03 PM
Waves like a cryptocurrency is going up now and there are not any predictable problems to stop its rising. ETH is going up too and its more reliable from my point of view.

Going up? How? As development, you're right but things are changing so fast, so better be fast.
Activity: 129
Merit: 1
July 23, 2018, 07:44:44 AM
Waves like a cryptocurrency is going up now and there are not any predictable problems to stop its rising. ETH is going up too and its more reliable from my point of view.
Activity: 40
July 21, 2018, 01:51:11 AM
The two stages are solid, they take care of individual issues, and looking at these two stages is a troublesome assignment, they should be thought about not in entire, but rather in discrete headings.
Activity: 25
July 18, 2018, 09:03:30 AM
Waves looks/looked good but doesn't seem to of gained anywhere near the adoption that ETH has.
Activity: 189
July 18, 2018, 05:30:41 AM
waves platform I think less of my own interest, became more interested in the ethereum platform because a lot of project ico also use this platform. I think the growth of the ethereum platform is also faster than there are platform waves. but the waves are also great, unfortunately a lot of the new project does not use and trust the platform.
Activity: 166
Merit: 1
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
July 18, 2018, 05:27:45 AM
ETH platform is stronger I consider, but Waves platform is promising as well. I hope Waves will reach ETH's succes in the future while ETH has a pause.
Activity: 392
July 18, 2018, 03:28:30 AM
I think wave platform has it own advantages also. Just that as a people once we get use to a particular thing we tend to wave aside other similar things. The truth though is that many ICO team and manager prefer Ethereum platform. Since I became a member of this forum, I have only used wave platform for bounty once. That makes it look as if wave is not as good as ethereum.
Activity: 75
July 14, 2018, 01:30:56 PM
My position  regarding this chain it s that many times becomes the place selected by quite many problematic token offerings by reason of the economical token issuance.
Activity: 43
June 21, 2018, 12:32:57 PM
How many ICOs have been done under Waves platform? I know there was 1 ICO. Is Waves inflationary coin like ETH?
Activity: 121
June 21, 2018, 07:22:32 AM
the platelet waves you need to convert, the ethereum platform can first be in the market where the price is equal and can change the difference between the etherereum and the wave platform
Activity: 70
May 16, 2018, 05:42:33 AM
I think all both is not good in the future. What do you think when smart constract will show in SHA256, not ETH tenology? :3
Activity: 1176
Merit: 250
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
May 14, 2018, 11:46:54 PM
waves platform and eth platform is now still one of the platforms in cryptocurrency that is needed. but waves still can not follow the footsteps of the more widely used eth platform to support ico. so I think the comparison of both is still superior to eth rather than waves.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
May 14, 2018, 11:41:43 PM
The sure winner is Ethereum. Waves Platform maybe simple and cheap but it is already proven that Ethereum platform is more trusted by the community and even the developers that use smart contract and DAPP.
Pages:
Jump to: