Pages:
Author

Topic: WAVES PLATFORM VS ETH PLATFORM - page 5. (Read 37406 times)

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105
December 19, 2018, 05:35:10 PM
Ethereum platform has already proved itself from the good side, the waves are still a relatively new platform, but it seems to me no less promising!

many new projects choose Ethereum platform and I rarely see ICO projects that choose WAVES platfrom as a preferred blockchain.
Activity: 868
Merit: 116
December 19, 2018, 04:44:17 PM
Well I see Waves decentralized platform as better than Ethereum decentralized platforms, the only thing is that Ethereum is well know and adopted more than waves.
Activity: 770
Merit: 102
Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract
December 19, 2018, 04:38:26 PM
I've seen that these two smart contracts are often used, and the ETH is widely used more often than WAVES. What is the difference between the two platforms?
If you really want an answer to this question you should do your own research. Asking it here will just get you the opinions of people who don't really know what they are talking about as I can see just by looking at the first page of answers. Don't be lazy, do your own research because that is what will give you the advantage over the rest of the players in the market.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 252
December 19, 2018, 04:02:56 PM
the difference may not be far away, but there are a number of differences, for example projects that use the ethereum platform are more popular than waves because I rarely see cenctralized exchange listings token from Waves Platform , the second difference is that fee for ethereum feathers is very unstable while waves fee is very stable
Activity: 1344
Merit: 261
December 19, 2018, 10:19:40 AM
I believe that the ethereum platform with the ERC20 tokens give more credibility to the project

And that ICOs have trusted Ethereum more than Waves because of the Smart Contract that ETH offers, I have to admit though that Waves has a friendly user interface and that their contract is indeed much simpler, the only problem here is that ETH offers a much more secured and reliable way when it comes to their platform, and that is why I think people are going into ETH rather than Waves, just my own opinion though.
Activity: 854
Merit: 100
December 19, 2018, 08:59:24 AM
It is easier to create a token using the waves platform and the fact that it comes with a decentralized exchange is a plus.
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
December 19, 2018, 08:48:55 AM
Ethereum platform has already proved itself from the good side, the waves are still a relatively new platform, but it seems to me no less promising!
Activity: 334
December 19, 2018, 08:47:21 AM
Already many ICOs have more confidence in the eth platform, so this eth remains the best platform. Eth has advantages and looks easier and simpler. For many waves, there are not many ico who use it, it's too simple and lacks creativity
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
December 19, 2018, 08:38:52 AM
I've seen that these two smart contracts are often used, and the ETH is widely used more often than WAVES. What is the difference between the two platforms?

Without a doubt, Ethereum will remain the leader in the near future. Developed and widespread platform that provides important advantages for launching new ICO projects. While Waves cannot offer such opportunities and resources, therefore I believe in the success of Ethereum.
Activity: 448
Merit: 17
December 16, 2018, 07:22:00 PM
I prefer to buy waves, see the price of waves currently experiencing price increases you should be able to take advantage of price increases as well as possible.
Activity: 518
December 16, 2018, 06:30:00 PM

Both platforms can be used to issue tokens but in different ways. Ethereum can issue ERC20 and ERC223 standard based tokens.One unique feature of the waves platform is the DEX but it's not so popular yet.
Activity: 395
Merit: 100
December 16, 2018, 05:56:33 PM
waves platform is good,, but if we compared with ethereum platform, i think i still bet for ethereum platform my friend
because in my opinion ethereum platform is better than waves platform
as i know, in the last few days, waves price rising because a lot of good news coming to waves,,
Activity: 1946
Merit: 112
December 16, 2018, 05:50:19 PM
I believe that there are a lot of differences between the ETH and Waves platforms, to be more precise, they are completely different and I see no reason to compare them. But one of the biggest differences is the fact that ico, various blockchain projects and Dapps are created and carried out on the ETH platform. As far as I know on the Waves platform, all this is not. And of course it’s foolish to compare these platforms, since there are many more users on the ETH platform than on the Waves platform.
copper member
Activity: 80
December 16, 2018, 05:39:07 PM
I take Ethereum over Waves anytime. That doesn't mean Waves is bad.
December 16, 2018, 05:31:45 PM
Waves have a long and difficult experience reaching ethereum. Ethereum has become one of the main altcoins available, and waves have been born a few months after the fact, so ethereum has more significant experience in their assignments, and on the market. So I feel that impossible waves can be better than ethereum, there is no chance. Besides that, everyone likes ethereum more than the waves.
Activity: 532
November 12, 2018, 10:02:24 PM
Generally etherium platform is widely used by dev of ico, because the main function of etherium platform is as smart contract, its usage is also easy, and token using this platform can list in various market exchange.
In contrast to the wsves platform, very few use waves for tokens, whether this is caused by non-original waveform scripts.
   This is because, one of the excellent features in Waves called "Colored Coins" is copy and paste from the NXT blockchain platform.
but there is a special feature of waves function that supports the exchange of world currencies such as Dollar, Euro, Poundsterling, Yen, etc. then supported by financial institutions that are subject to the provisions of KYC (Know Your Customer) and AML (Anti Money Laundering).
Despite many negative issues about waves, but so far the founders of the wave have no problem about that, they continue to work and contribute to developing this platform for the better.

December 16, 2018, 02:48:09 PM
What I think about is that each coin has their own strengths and weaknesses, including waves or ethereum, and I am sure that waves are very good in their fields and also ethereum.
Activity: 406
December 16, 2018, 01:48:29 PM
I see that right now Ethereum platform remains the leader in the crypto market. Provides important advantages for ICO and the development of new promising projects. Although now the Waves platform can offer its advantages, there is a good potential for development. But in any case, Ethereum will remain the leader in the near future.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 372
December 12, 2018, 01:31:17 PM
I understand the Ethereum platform better than I understand the waves platform, also the Ethereum platform is mobile friendly but the waves is not, when I open the waves platform with my android phone, I find it difficult to arrange some of the things.

You are right, the Waves have a much less friendly user interface, but what really pleases me is the roadmap that the project just recently published is definitely worth a look. Despite all those rumors that go around the project.
Activity: 565
Merit: 316
December 12, 2018, 01:10:20 PM
There are vast differences, waves for example does not have smart contracts and it is only recently that they delevoped their Decentralised exchange for waves based tokens although it is not too popular because the tokens in the waves platform are not really known for their value.
While Ethereum is more mainstream, infact they invented the smart contract technology and the tokens in a Blockchain.

More lazy FUD.

Waves Platform has smart contracts.

Waves has had one of the biggest DEXs for YEARS. If you bother to look at the Waves DEX markets you will see that there isn't a huge abitrage margin on the big coins compared with bricks and mortar exchanges.
Pages:
Jump to: