Pages:
Author

Topic: Waves Price Soon - page 3. (Read 2274 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 117
December 01, 2017, 01:46:07 PM
that's how the market works.
I also hold 100 waves although not many. I am sure waves will increase in the next year.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
December 01, 2017, 01:34:25 PM
In crypto market waves is not too popular. There ETH is the most popular after bitcoin, and both are moving ahead very fast. but apart this at present Waves coin price approx $6 and waves have also a strong potential  to move ahead, In my opinion it can be reach $10 or more  in incoming year.

Many people know about this coin, but do not rush to invest in it. The project still needs to be developed and improved. I think that developers can still make it popular. In 2018 I hope to see the price of 10-25 dollars
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
December 01, 2017, 12:49:24 PM
In crypto market waves is not too popular. There ETH is the most popular after bitcoin, and both are moving ahead very fast. but apart this at present Waves coin price approx $6 and waves have also a strong potential  to move ahead, In my opinion it can be reach $10 or more  in incoming year.
Activity: 420
December 01, 2017, 12:04:56 PM
yes this is really good project, I think waves can increase, so you have to hold this for many days, I also bought some waves, and I think waves can cross 50 to 100$ in 2018.

this is a very high price for such a coin. Now WAVES cost 6 dollars. And it's very cheap. In a short time they will not reach even $ 20
Activity: 448
December 01, 2017, 11:51:50 AM
I am waiting for waves price to jump because I hold some. Waves price drop because the bitcoin price increase fast. Waves with no popularity as bitcoin and eth is difficult to catch up bitcoin. For new people in crypto waves is not too popular. ETH is the most popular after bitcoin. Bitcoin now is more than 10.000 from 5000 few months ago. The jump is very fast so that most altcoins can't follow the price.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
December 01, 2017, 11:38:20 AM
Waves can not compete with bitcoin. When the turmoil around bitcoin ends, the waves will show its full potential. 10 dollars for a coin, I think it's possible. I can not say that I have many of these coins. But I'm not going to touch a part of them during the next year. I just forgot about them. Waves is one of the first projects that I turned my attention to when investing.
Activity: 490
Life is full of struggle
December 01, 2017, 09:09:18 AM
yes this is really good project, I think waves can increase, so you have to hold this for many days, I also bought some waves, and I think waves can cross 50 to 100$ in 2018.
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
December 01, 2017, 08:37:52 AM
In my opinion, the waves are not a promising coin and its price will not be more than 10 dollars.
Activity: 476
Merit: 105
December 01, 2017, 08:35:02 AM
I have been watching the Waves prices and I see these days it is pretty flexible — small ups and downs. I think this crypto has the potential to reach $10 in future. Here is its graph and dynamics

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/waves/
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
November 30, 2017, 03:00:02 PM
No need to panic guys. With the surging price of bitcoin all other alts have been to the floor lately. However I think that things have started to change, a sign of this is the rising price of etherium. Also Waves has been holding good in terms of USD. I am bullish long term about waves.

I think many Waves long termers don't panic like me. Time will show us  Cheesy
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
November 30, 2017, 02:37:26 PM
No need to panic guys. With the surging price of bitcoin all other alts have been to the floor lately. However I think that things have started to change, a sign of this is the rising price of etherium. Also Waves has been holding good in terms of USD. I am bullish long term about waves.
Activity: 2702
Merit: 704
November 30, 2017, 02:31:06 PM
Last 6 months wasn't good for waves
I was hopeful but not now
Because I'm holding a lot of waves, i'm just waiting...
The last 6 months have not been very good to almost no other coin than bitcoin, when bitcoin goes up all the attention goes to it and that takes a lot of money out of alts, bitcoin right now is losing money to me that is nothing more than a healthy correction but that is making the market of a lot of alts to go down as well, so if I were you I will hold since there is no point to sell for a loss.
Activity: 135
November 29, 2017, 09:12:13 AM
It's already been $5+. It should have potential to be a coin with $10 soon. Let's wait and see.
Activity: 474
Merit: 285
Brave New World
November 29, 2017, 09:10:19 AM
It could, it will probably go up some next year. I hear contradictory things though.. some say waves is going to be big and others say it can't complete with ethereum so who knows..
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
November 29, 2017, 09:05:02 AM
$7-9 is too less for Waves In the current scenario, i dont get why waves never get its chance to pump like how Monero and Litecoin did.

IMO, like how Ripple, Lite and Monero Pump, i would say Waves should worth at least $20 per waves

Actually, the current scenario fits me fine, I have no issues with a coin that doesn't jump and hop all over the place without any actual development pushing it. Waves is one of those projects you just have to be patient with. It is not getting it chance to pump simply because it's patiently developing. For me, 2018 and even 2019 can take its time. Price is not an issue at all.

What I would REALLY like to see is the volume growing on the dex. And I believe that is already happening, slowly but surely. When that happens, you'll see steady value upwards for sure.
I've been waiting for the Waves DEX volume to go up as well, pretty sure that will start happening once the NG platform goes live.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
November 25, 2017, 04:00:14 PM
Wave’s volume is definitely increasing! If the new Dex and Waves NG are both released to main net before the year end then $10 should be easily reached!
Activity: 2240
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
November 25, 2017, 03:27:29 PM
$7-9 is too less for Waves In the current scenario, i dont get why waves never get its chance to pump like how Monero and Litecoin did.

IMO, like how Ripple, Lite and Monero Pump, i would say Waves should worth at least $20 per waves

Actually, the current scenario fits me fine, I have no issues with a coin that doesn't jump and hop all over the place without any actual development pushing it. Waves is one of those projects you just have to be patient with. It is not getting it chance to pump simply because it's patiently developing. For me, 2018 and even 2019 can take its time. Price is not an issue at all.

What I would REALLY like to see is the volume growing on the dex. And I believe that is already happening, slowly but surely. When that happens, you'll see steady value upwards for sure.
copper member
Activity: 463
Merit: 251
November 25, 2017, 03:14:14 PM
Hey guys,

So now that all the forks, Bitcoin cash pumps etc are all out of the way Altcoins are now going back to orginal prices.

But there is one that I want to bring up.. WAVES. So I do support waves and do hold some myself but what I'm thinking is, is it going to rise higher than usual this month or next month?

My reason for the thought is because they are releasing Waves-NG this month, increasing its speed and whole design and layout of the GUI. Also they have combated the "counterfeit token" issues they use to have by only allowing you to search by name for verified tokens.

So what does everyone think maybe it could hit $7 - $9 a coin?

I believe that the future of Waves is very bright.I'm hoping the waves will be 10 $ this year.Now the prices of waves are very low.So it's a good time to collect waves.The perfect coins being made on the waves for a long time
Activity: 62
November 25, 2017, 03:12:36 PM
i think it will be 10 to 12 usd
going for it with NEO
Activity: 185
November 25, 2017, 03:02:13 PM
As my opinion waves prise will hold on 6-7 $ this year not more, but after that in new year price really can go up. So, I think now good time to buy some of waves and hold for several month or more.

I think the price of waves will stick to this level. And then holders will start to sell their waves due to over waiting. Then pumpers will create the exact price movement towards $100 and they will regret.
Pages:
Jump to: