Pages:
Author

Topic: Waves Sell Or Hodl? - page 3. (Read 10114 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 110
December 18, 2018, 08:01:47 PM
WAVES is one of the top performers of today. It is recovering faster than many other coins that seems a good indicator for its future potential.
Activity: 448
Merit: 106
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
December 18, 2018, 07:36:03 PM
Sell until such a price, it seems to me that they can very much down the price. Now is a very good chance for sale, I would sell it now, but of course you decide =)
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
Decentralized Digital Billboards
December 18, 2018, 07:22:47 PM
Dump before they dump on you..
Huobi is gonna list this coin thats the reason for the pump..

Coin was already pumped before the announcement..

Sneaky Russians.. I know who bought huge ammount of waves to dump it on the mass to make money..

This guys are like snakes they pump coins before announcements.. They get information before the rest of the community knows it..

And I like what's going on, I bought the waves at the bottom, and today I sold them. I do not think that they will be able to grow very much, this can not be, the project is not as strong as it seems. Of course, he is good and I like it, but not so I believe in him as in others.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 569
December 18, 2018, 03:57:06 PM
At present the waves look good and have good value, increasing with certainty. Be patient to have the benefits you expect.
Waves will develop with time and give positive hope to the holder.

Yes, well, the investors always have their hopes, because they work all the time. But things are moving a little slower. I hope they don't upset holder that much.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
December 18, 2018, 03:22:55 PM
At present the waves look good and have good value, increasing with certainty. Be patient to have the benefits you expect.
Waves will develop with time and give positive hope to the holder.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
December 18, 2018, 02:53:53 PM
It raised very well in few weeks and I sold most of my waves from 75-80k, I will buy another projects which I trust and dropped much so waves did excellent work for me in bear market.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 186
December 18, 2018, 02:23:06 PM
I just noticed waves has been increasing its price.  Anyone here think good of this?
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
December 08, 2018, 06:42:18 AM
I make Waves a long-term investment, I'm sure that when market performance improves, Waves also skyrocket, the most important thing is to always be patient because by being patient we can get a big profit.
in my opinion, the Waves will be used in the future only in a certain field of activity of the cryptocurrency market, but this will not be massive and therefore I think that the Waves will not compete with the ethereum. But what investments to make today is a purely personal matter.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 255
December 08, 2018, 06:32:09 AM
I make Waves a long-term investment, I'm sure that when market performance improves, Waves also skyrocket, the most important thing is to always be patient because by being patient we can get a big profit.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 539
December 08, 2018, 04:33:01 AM
Does anyone here think there is a future for waves anymore?  Its below 1 dollar and i got it much higher than this price. 
Why not, Just see the market situation right now, it's possible price will under $1, Talking about Waves in the future hmm personally I like their progress so far, I can say they are have a great future in crypto world.
At moment if you still hold waves just keep it then looking for a good price to bought more Wink
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
December 08, 2018, 03:48:34 AM
this depends on what price you buy waves, if you buy when the price is expensive and now the price falls to a low price then you should be able to wait until the price rises again because if you sell it at a cheap price it will make you lose so you should be able to choose a safe way for your assets.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
December 08, 2018, 02:14:52 AM
waves have a pretty good price, but I myself don't particularly like coin waves. somehow waves such as losing popular with neo and the ethereum. and now there is the eos is being seized the attention of a lot of attention to the investors.
well, it can be said that waves are indeed pretty good coins, but the price for now still looks low. I suggest to hold it back, and use it according to its function. stay resistant and optimistic.
Activity: 430
terra-credit.com
December 08, 2018, 01:22:01 AM
waves have a pretty good price, but I myself don't particularly like coin waves. somehow waves such as losing popular with neo and the ethereum. and now there is the eos is being seized the attention of a lot of attention to the investors.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
December 08, 2018, 01:18:29 AM
We can see Waves is actually doing good these few day
It has an impulsive upward move even the market falls a little bit

I am a huge supporter of Waves, especially with their LPOS staking Smiley
agree. after a few days, $waves experienced a drastic increase, after that the price of $waves did not fall below 40000 sat. it seems that the support is very strong to rise again considering that there will be Vostok ico + airdrop for $waves holder plus some good news that might come later.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
December 02, 2018, 11:16:19 AM
We can see Waves is actually doing good these few day
It has an impulsive upward move even the market falls a little bit

I am a huge supporter of Waves, especially with their LPOS staking Smiley
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
December 02, 2018, 11:11:21 AM
Does anyone here think there is a future for waves anymore?  Its below 1 dollar and i got it much higher than this price. 
the waves have a future! I am sure that this coin is one of the strongest and it will grow at high speed when the market starts to recover
Activity: 584
Merit: 252
December 02, 2018, 10:52:11 AM
I personally don't feel like waves has much potential seeing the present scenario.In long term I cannot say much about the project.But for short term there are many other strong projects which can give more return compared to waves.With Waves you can also launch ICOs to fund your projects from around the world in a matter of minutes, without going through intensive cryptocurrency coding.But no real useful application has been found yet and still people need to know about it and thus increasing its usage.Coins/projects with good market caps and usefulness are more preferable above this.
Activity: 82
Merit: 1
December 01, 2018, 03:31:07 AM
now I do not invest in anything because now it is very risky when investing. Moreover, the waves actually don't have many enthusiasts now. the platform is not widely used
I am supporting you opinion because I am of the view that in the current market we do not need to sell any of the coin which we are holding now as we know that all of the coins will reach to its higher value and if we will sell now then we will lose a lot in that. When the market is up and the coin give us our return then we have to sell that.
Activity: 392
November 30, 2018, 07:50:36 PM
I already thought of selling this asset, but then I was told that they are developing and it is worth keeping it. Now I think I’ll still hold it for a year, and I’ll continue to look to sell or not.
Indeed I think that is true what you are doing now because if we sell it of course we will lose so it's better to keep holding it and sell when the price goes up
Activity: 448
Merit: 106
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
November 30, 2018, 06:53:00 PM
I already thought of selling this asset, but then I was told that they are developing and it is worth keeping it. Now I think I’ll still hold it for a year, and I’ll continue to look to sell or not.
Pages:
Jump to: