Pages:
Author

Topic: Waves Sell Or Hodl? - page 10. (Read 10114 times)

Activity: 579
Merit: 309
September 22, 2018, 05:19:45 AM
HODL, waves is very good coin. i have 1000 waves i not sell at this time. i bought at 0.7$. i hold it long term

I agree, Waves has everything to be able to skyrocket and repeat the highest price position, even though many Waves-based tokens seem to fail but I'm optimistic that Waves is a future coin.
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
September 22, 2018, 12:44:45 AM
In General, I believe that Waves is not the coin that should be kept in your portfolio. I think the waves have no perspective.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
September 22, 2018, 12:14:30 AM
I have 100 Waves. Its price now falling down and down. I'm in Confusions Sell it or Hodl it now!
In my opinion when the wave happens at this moment we should keep and buy more Altcoins for storage by Bitcoin are very cheap and potential. So it would be wrong to sell them.
now it's still cheap for waves, it's great if you buy waves now,
because waves are very good for the long term
Activity: 714
Merit: 114
September 22, 2018, 12:08:50 AM
I have 100 Waves. Its price now falling down and down. I'm in Confusions Sell it or Hodl it now!
In my opinion when the wave happens at this moment we should keep and buy more Altcoins for storage by Bitcoin are very cheap and potential. So it would be wrong to sell them.

What wave are you talking about ? We are refering to waves altcoin , not a wave phenomenon that is simillar to market dip/crash  .

Imo waves is also a good coin and shouldnt be sold at the early stage because i believe that this coin do also have a potential to succeed in the near future .

For those who didnt know , waves is the competitor of etherium on the past but unfortunately , etherium are now taking the lead and waves got left behind because many ico's still chooses eth despite of being a little expensive compared to waves .

Activity: 144
September 21, 2018, 11:55:56 PM
Activity: 770
Merit: 100
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
September 21, 2018, 11:52:13 PM
If you still have Waves it's better to hold it for a while, because many predict the crypto market will rise again when the end of the year, so be patient until the time comes.
I agree with you It's better for now that we keep holding it,
we must be patient first and wait until the end of the year,
and the most important thing for now is to keep following the development
Activity: 64
September 21, 2018, 11:41:55 PM
Hodl, now the price of Waves is too low, let it stay in the wallet for a while, the bull market is coming, and then stick to it for a while, BRO.
Activity: 322
September 21, 2018, 11:26:27 PM
If you still have Waves it's better to hold it for a while, because many predict the crypto market will rise again when the end of the year, so be patient until the time comes.
Activity: 938
Merit: 101
September 21, 2018, 07:05:48 PM
I would definitely sell waves cause it doesnt make an impact on the market. Id rather choose xrp at this moment cause theres a hype on this coin.
Activity: 280
September 21, 2018, 07:02:44 PM
I think that now it makes no sense to sell this coin. At the moment, there are very good news for this project. I think that now it makes sense to keep.
Right now it's not the time to sell waves, of course,
at this time the wave conditions are still coming down and I'm sure waves will rise soon,
so we have to be patient first to wait for the waves to rise
Activity: 656
Merit: 261
September 21, 2018, 06:55:00 PM
At the moment, HODL and buy more waves. There are some Great news from waves platform. Waves was listed on a new exchange: Bithumb, the largest South Korean cryptocurrency exchange. https://blog.wavesplatform.com/waves-listed-on-bithumb-15a3938c16ad
Activity: 868
Merit: 509
September 21, 2018, 06:34:15 PM
I think that now it makes no sense to sell this coin. At the moment, there are very good news for this project. I think that now it makes sense to keep.
copper member
Activity: 462
September 21, 2018, 06:32:27 PM

Just keep strong buddy do not panic and lose your faith there will be have a right time for us
Don't sell your coins if buy in the high price to cut off off your loses
I suggest please hold your all coins if not needed it to sell it always keep in your mind patience are key how to make profits in the crypto

Let me support your position. Do not sell Waves. The project is amazing, and its token will be gaining. I hope, the Waves bull run will come in 2019, so get more altcoins now.
I agree with you better now we don't sell waves,
because in my opinion this is not the time to sell,
so we have to be patient and wait for the waves to rise again we sell
Activity: 770
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
September 21, 2018, 06:20:57 PM
We should not be too nervous and lose control when the market goes down as well as waves occur on the crypto market. If the wave happens to benefit you holding Altcoins keep it. The waves do not benefit the Altcoins you are holding so sell them and buy them cheaply but you still have the coins.
It seems to me that the smart after a while will be an invalid project, perhaps because of this to date the results are so low.
the current state of the crypto-currency market negatively affects all projects, and therefore it is not surprising that some kind of coin has fallen by more than 100% today.
Yes and the waves themselves at this time also the price dropped,
and with such conditions it would be better if we keep holding it,
because if we sell it I think that is a decision that is not right
Activity: 448
September 21, 2018, 05:05:34 PM
The price of waves seems to rise in the bull season. Long time ago many of my friends made great investments for the waves. Many could not be more patient and sold their coins Cheesy its so hard to wait to see green days Smiley
Activity: 504
September 21, 2018, 04:53:23 PM
We should not be too nervous and lose control when the market goes down as well as waves occur on the crypto market. If the wave happens to benefit you holding Altcoins keep it. The waves do not benefit the Altcoins you are holding so sell them and buy them cheaply but you still have the coins.
It seems to me that the smart after a while will be an invalid project, perhaps because of this to date the results are so low.
the current state of the crypto-currency market negatively affects all projects, and therefore it is not surprising that some kind of coin has fallen by more than 100% today.
Activity: 532
September 21, 2018, 02:29:33 PM
Activity: 546
September 21, 2018, 01:07:59 PM

Just keep strong buddy do not panic and lose your faith there will be have a right time for us
Don't sell your coins if buy in the high price to cut off off your loses
I suggest please hold your all coins if not needed it to sell it always keep in your mind patience are key how to make profits in the crypto

Let me support your position. Do not sell Waves. The project is amazing, and its token will be gaining. I hope, the Waves bull run will come in 2019, so get more altcoins now.
Activity: 120
September 20, 2018, 02:35:55 PM
Activity: 910
Merit: 254
September 20, 2018, 02:28:55 PM
Price of waves is going down continuously. its really traumatic situation for those who have waves in their portfolio. Waves have volatility thus risk tolerance is on higher side. Right now 100 waves = USD 220 I think you should hold waves for 3-5 months and wait for positive changes in price. After December most probably prices will go up. So i would suggest you to hold waves for satisfactory returns.
Pages:
Jump to: