Pages:
Author

Topic: Waves Sell Or Hodl? - page 54. (Read 10114 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 10
June 17, 2018, 09:24:43 AM
I have 100 Waves. Its price now falling down and down. I'm in Confusions Sell it or Hodl it now!
Waves is a really cool project with great potential. Definitely, you need to keep, in the long-term perspective you will take your profit!
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
June 17, 2018, 08:52:47 AM
Waves is expected to touch 50 dollars this year as per market  assumption due to recent market crash waves is seeing the downtrend in the market waves smart contract platform also released we may see more growth coming in
Activity: 79
June 17, 2018, 08:46:09 AM
One thing I observe about Waves is that time has pass them bye, what they can show for is the WavesDex that lack volume. if one remove the Waves trading volume on it can calculate the remaining it amount to nothing when compared to other exchanges like Binance and Kucoin.
Activity: 112
June 17, 2018, 02:38:55 AM
as of current market situation don't sell because now market is low price graph hence wait till this year end then WAVES price will reach high if you sell that time surely you rice good profits 
Activity: 126
June 17, 2018, 02:34:39 AM
I have 100 Waves. Its price now falling down and down. I'm in Confusions Sell it or Hodl it now!

I like waves. But I see no progress to increase its value. I think waves better you hold it now.
Although a few months ago its value always down. I think developers need progress to raise the price of waves to be high.
Activity: 70
June 17, 2018, 02:01:14 AM
For now we can hardly keep bitcoin, because too many coins have fallen recently for now, though the price of waves can still survive, but I am sure later will also fall, therefore I will sell these coins soon after the market goes up.
Activity: 420
June 17, 2018, 01:57:45 AM
In Q2 this year was big updates on Waves network, but it not grow up price.
My opinion this coin not grow in near future
Activity: 154
June 17, 2018, 01:48:12 AM
hold always coins your waves even though it is currently experiencing a price reduction. waves one of the great platforms and can be a popular platform besides ethereum so do not rush to sell.
I see the value of Waves is high enough to be able to generate substantial profits. because for the development of Waves that continue to increase able to bring Waves prices increased quite high. so it will be very profitable when we sell it. so I intend to sell Waves.
Activity: 168
June 17, 2018, 01:41:32 AM
The price for Waves is very low. There was a time when I bought this coin for 12 dollars. Now I hold Waves as he continues to develop and become embedded in our society!
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 17, 2018, 01:31:17 AM
I sold them almost to the peak. And now I do not regret. I do not believe in this project. Too much time has passed, but they themselves have not been shown
I don't trade with Waves any more either. i find that coin to be quite irritating because they aren't exchanged that much anymore.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
June 17, 2018, 01:26:58 AM

100 waves is not a small amount, you can sell it now. Not only waves, everything in the crypto is decreasing, so you better sell waves now, than the price will go down more. It will make you lose money. For now selling can be an alternative.
Activity: 181
June 16, 2018, 06:56:39 PM
Have you heard that the Waves project has smart contracts in development? Or have they already integrated them? This is a real alternative to Ethereum, I think that Waves has absolutely all the chances to compete with Ethereum projects.

yes, Waves has advanced technology that will compete with Ethereum in the future, I think Waves has great potential in the future so I suggest better now hold waves for future profit.
Activity: 107
June 16, 2018, 06:51:42 PM
hold always coins your waves even though it is currently experiencing a price reduction. waves one of the great platforms and can be a popular platform besides ethereum so do not rush to sell.
with a high enough value, selling Waves allows us to achieve substantial profit in the future. because of the high value will be profitable and continue to be proud to have it. for high prices does not necessarily happen at any time. so I took this opportunity.
Activity: 154
June 16, 2018, 06:49:08 PM
Have you heard that the Waves project has smart contracts in development? Or have they already integrated them? This is a real alternative to Ethereum, I think that Waves has absolutely all the chances to compete with Ethereum projects.
Activity: 83
June 16, 2018, 06:36:18 PM
this is not the right time to sell some crypto, especially waves. what you do right now is the most appropriate 2 things. the first HOLD or if you still have more money, use to buy some altcoin that potentially increase later, especially waves.
Activity: 476
Merit: 41
June 16, 2018, 06:32:36 PM
There was a lot of positivity surrounding waves last year.
Many saw it as THE platform to challenge eth.
In fact, a lot were saying neo is trash and waves is where it's at.

here we are halfway into 2018, and Waves has fallen from grace.
It is huge proof that what's written on the whitepaper, and the hype surrounding a project, does little to ensure a project's long term success.

Instead, actual development milestones being met, getting your product to market, and maintaining while also growing it are king.
NEO now has a robust, growing ecosystem while Waves is like a fish out of water.

So, yeah, I would move those waves into something else.
Hell, even over priced EOS just released their mainet and could have more potential than waves.
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
June 16, 2018, 02:00:19 PM

As current situation of crypto maret is so weak, I would hold.
In future, BTC price will push up Waves price also.
Activity: 460
June 16, 2018, 01:19:33 PM
I sold them almost to the peak. And now I do not regret. I do not believe in this project. Too much time has passed, but they themselves have not been shown
Activity: 12
June 16, 2018, 01:16:08 PM
my suggestion for now is better keep the tokens we have ..
be patient a little There will definitely be perfect results ..
Activity: 339
June 16, 2018, 01:14:54 PM
Do not be confused and hesitate. If you have a very urgent need then sell. But if you do not have any interest then hold it and wait until waves improve its price. Because the decrease will not last long. You have to be patient with it, and still believe that there will always be an increase in the future. determine your best choice.
Pages:
Jump to: